Lefties: How do you feel about Speaker Pelosi?

If you're a lefty, did speaker pelosi speak to your concerns?

• Total voters
Oh? You think the liberals like Boehner?

Boehner is no where as strong willed as Pelosi and he is also a he, although he does allow his feminine side too much leeway!

Anyway, they still despise him.

Edit: And with that, look for any reply from me, tomorrow. I'm not staying on tonight. Have a good one.

Immie

Never said liberals like Boehner. Simply that they aren't characterizing him as a creature lurking in the dark.

I'm about to head out myself. Take it easy.

No, they reserved that distinction for Newt. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Most of that had to do with Newt's attitude.

yea use my State as your example......still agree?.....
You mean the one with the Republican governor for the past 8 years?

hey Synth...i hate to tell you this but this State is VERY much a Democratic State and has been for years......the Voting public Democratic.... the Legislature Democratic.....
when mean old Pete Wilson left there was a something like a 16 billion Dollar Surplus....Gray Davis got in and everything starts going downhill.....the Legislature here tells the Governor how high to jump.....not the other way around.....it will be interesting to see how "Bulldog" Brown fares against them........he already seems to be avoiding questions about the State Unions.....

California's biggest problem is the referendum. People can vote mandatory spending for all sorts of things, while also passing measures that make it impossible to raise the funds to pay for it.

Never said liberals like Boehner. Simply that they aren't characterizing him as a creature lurking in the dark.

I'm about to head out myself. Take it easy.

No, they reserved that distinction for Newt. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Most of that had to do with Newt's attitude.

And that is different than the reasons for the conservative's dislike of Nancy Pelosi?

Really it is not. Speaker Pelosi was disliked because of her attitude as well.

Immie

yea use my State as your example......still agree?.....

hey Synth...i hate to tell you this but this State is VERY much a Democratic State and has been for years......the Voting public Democratic.... the Legislature Democratic.....
when mean old Pete Wilson left there was a something like a 16 billion Dollar Surplus....Gray Davis got in and everything starts going downhill.....the Legislature here tells the Governor how high to jump.....not the other way around.....it will be interesting to see how "Bulldog" Brown fares against them........he already seems to be avoiding questions about the State Unions.....

Sure - and that's why, in the past 28 years less than 4 years have seen a Democrat as Governor.

In fact, since 1899 there have been a one term Democrat (Olson), a two term Democrat (Pat Brown), another two-term Democrat (Jerry Brown) and another one-term Democrat (Davis). That's less than 24 years out of the past 102 years.

FAIL.

Sure - and that's why, in the past 28 years less than 4 years have seen a Democrat as Governor.

In fact, since 1899 there have been a one term Democrat (Olson), a two term Democrat (Pat Brown), another two-term Democrat (Jerry Brown) and another one-term Democrat (Davis). That's less than 24 years out of the past 102 years.

FAIL.
i dont care if Jesus was governor......the Legislature and the voting Public are greatly Democrats......and before sometime in the nineties, the Legislature were the kind of Democrats who cared about the State before themselves or the Party....people like that Woman you so admire,helped change that Attitude to one were being a Democrat is more important than what is best for the State....like i said earlier....when Wison left there was a 16 Billion Dollar surplus.....that was just 12 years ago.....what happened since then?.....a Democratic Gov. succeeded him who developed the Pelosi Attitude......and the assholes in Sacramento started their SPEND SPEND SPEND.....who cares about the State attitude.....

FAIL.
i dont care if Jesus was governor......

Jesus was a Liberal. You should have gone with Attila The Hun. ;)

the Legislature and the voting Public are greatly Democrats......and before sometime in the nineties, the Legislature were the kind of Democrats who cared about the State before themselves or the Party....people like that Woman you so admire,helped change that Attitude to one were being a Democrat is more important than what is best for the State....like i said earlier....when Wison left there was a 16 Billion Dollar surplus.....that was just 12 years ago.....what happened since then?.....a Democratic Gov. succeeded him who developed the Pelosi Attitude......and the assholes in Sacramento started their SPEND SPEND SPEND.....who cares about the State attitude.....

If the voting public was so Democratic, why have they consistently voted for Republican governors?

It's no fun to pwn you when you keep charging on with your debunked claims. :(

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Nancy Pelosi

"The president led us into the Iraq war on the basis of unproven assertions without evidence; he embraced a radical doctrine of pre-emptive war unprecedented in our history; and he failed to build a true international coalition."
Nancy Pelosi

.“The Bible tells us in the Old Testament, ‘To minister to the needs of God’s creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us.’ On this Earth Day, and every day, let us pledge to our children, and our children’s children, that they will have clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, and the opportunity to experience the wonders of nature.”
Nancy Pelosi

(The only problem here is the Old Testament contains no such quote.)

"Every week we don't pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.''
Nancy Pelosi

(There's only a little over 300 million Americans.)

"We have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as "Americans."
Nancy Pelosi

( Pelosi thinks illegal aliens are Americans)

"Unemployment Checks Serve As "Job Creator", It creates jobs faster than almost any other initiative you can name."
Nancy Pelosi

This poll proves liberals are fucking stupid.

Last edited:

FAIL.
i dont care if Jesus was governor......

Jesus was a Liberal. You should have gone with Attila The Hun. ;)

the Legislature and the voting Public are greatly Democrats......and before sometime in the nineties, the Legislature were the kind of Democrats who cared about the State before themselves or the Party....people like that Woman you so admire,helped change that Attitude to one were being a Democrat is more important than what is best for the State....like i said earlier....when Wison left there was a 16 Billion Dollar surplus.....that was just 12 years ago.....what happened since then?.....a Democratic Gov. succeeded him who developed the Pelosi Attitude......and the assholes in Sacramento started their SPEND SPEND SPEND.....who cares about the State attitude.....

If the voting public was so Democratic, why have they consistently voted for Republican governors?

Jesus may have been liberal for his time, but if you think Jesus would have been supportive of today's liberals and their "free sex", "gay rights", "abortion rights" mentalities, you are sadly mistaken. Today's liberals would have stoned him the first time he stood up and told a homosexual, "go and sin no more".

Immie

Geezus Christ Synth.....do you think this State is a Conservative State?......California is one of the most Liberal States out there.....go ahead and prove how wrong i am....i dont know why they vote Republican Governors in.....better question....WHY do those same people keep on voting for Democrats in the Legislature,you know the ones who make the laws and make the Budget....you know the ones who cant stop spending.....why is the majority of the local Govts Democratic Controlled?.....you know all these cities that are going broke.....you aint Pwning anyone .....like i said Wilson a Republican.....leaves the State with a 16 Billion Dollar Surplus..... Davis a Dem gets in and all kinds of shit starts happening....Arnie gets in tries to put everything back Together and fails Miserably....if you want to play that game.....its kinda like Clinton leaves the Country with a Surplus....Bush gets in and helps fuck everything up.....and now Obama has to pick up the pieces.....

California's biggest problem is the referendum. People can vote mandatory spending for all sorts of things, while also passing measures that make it impossible to raise the funds to pay for it.

and the great majority of those people are.....Democrats.....

Forum List

Back