Lefties Can Relax...Donald Trump Will Only Serve One Term

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
He'll be 74 in 2020, the country will be fixed, and he'll likely be sick enough of politicians to head back to his real estate empire. But don't relax too much because the magic 8 ball (no, not cocaine) says IVANKA will succeed him! That's right...and she'll be our first woman president and a terrific one. Pence can stay VP if he likes. The old lion will be only a tweet away if she needs advice. She's beautiful, tough, and smart and she'll be spending the next 4 years right next to the Resolute Desk. :wink_2:

ivanka-trump-d7f254f4-148b-462e-9dfc-3896b9d019d5.jpg

WRONG!

As an enthusiastic Republican and Trump supporter, I know that Trump has way too much energy in him to leave after only four years. He'll be running for re-election in 2020. Or have you forgot that he's already raised some money and held rallies for it? :afro:

#MAGA

• Banned
WRONG!

As an enthusiastic Republican and Trump supporter, I know that Trump has way too much energy in him to leave after only four years. He'll be running for re-election in 2020. Or have you forgot that he's already raised some money and held rallies for it? :afro:

#MAGA

Nope....he'll get bored and want to do what he's best at....BUILD things. Reagan shouldn't have done a second term...his lieutenants took over and embarrassed him.

I don't think Trump will leave the White House, especially if his plans come to pass. It would be beneficial for him to stay the full eight and then pass the Presidential duties to Ivanka. He would hate to leave his Princess with a mess to clean up. He'd want to get the country in the best possible order for her.

WRONG!

#MAGA

President Donald Trump has already submitted all the necessary paperwork for his run in 2019.

He'll be lucky to make it 2 years. Much less 4.

Here's the breakdown:

Donald J. = 4 years
Ivanka = 8 years
Donald Jr. = 8 years
Erik Trump = 8 years
Barron (son) = 8 years

36 years of nuthin but TRUMPS!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

Do you really want a political dynasty from one family? Truly you can't be that idiotic... Please tell me you're joking.

Learn to lose with grace.
I don't think Trump will leave the White House, especially if his plans come to pass. It would be beneficial for him to stay the full eight and then pass the Presidential duties to Ivanka. He would hate to leave his Princess with a mess to clean up. He'd want to get the country in the best possible order for her.
Are dumb fucking right wingers just spamming the site now with new profiles? Fucking shit.

Learn to lose with grace.
Are dumb fucking right wingers just spamming the site now with new profiles? Fucking shit.
Lol stfu snowflake :afro::fu:

IMG_0318.JPG
He'll be 74 in 2020, the country will be fixed, and he'll likely be sick enough of politicians to head back to his real estate empire. But don't relax too much because the magic 8 ball (no, not cocaine) says IVANKA will succeed him! That's right...and she'll be our first woman president and a terrific one. Pence can stay VP if he likes. The old lion will be only a tweet away if she needs advice. She's beautiful, tough, and smart and she'll be spending the next 4 years right next to the Resolute Desk. :wink_2:

[/QUOTE]

I think it's a given that he won't even make it through one year.

Forum List

Back