Left wingers: Would you TRULY support a "Fair Share" tax? Honestly?

you're not too bright, are you?

Typical left wing respone. Attack intelligence rather than offer insight to counter me.

Is "fair share" truly fair? 10% for all? Obviously not, as your fellow left wingers have just come out and said they don't give a crap about fair, they want wealth spread equally despite ability or responsibility.

They want equal income, not equal taxation.

at the risk of repeating myself, you're not too bright, are you?
:lol:

you should hire someone to read the posts aloud to you and maybe substitute (that means replace) the really big words so you have a fighting chance at understanding them.

have a nice day

As I said to the other..........I suppose I don't spend enough time on message boards to know each person's political personality well enough to recognize a sarcastic post, as he said that was. Oh well.........I also congratulate you for spending enough hours on here to have that ability.

Meanwhile.........

Still haven't gotten a real answer from you either: Support a true fair share tax, or redefine "fair share" for me?

I doubt I'll get an answer from either of you. Which confirms my thoughts on left wingers:tongue:

There is no such thing as paying a fair share. It's about how much you get to KEEP that makes it fair. A person who is single, a heart surgeon, makes half a million a year. A janitor with six children makes $30,000 a year. What's fair? No matter how much the surgeon is taxed it will never be fair until the wages are equalized according to the relative needs of the parties.

That's why the motto of Karl Marx was From each according to his ability. To each according to his needs.

In the marxist fair world, the surgeon would make less than the janitor who needs more to support his family.

As quoted above..........yes, I re-read it. And without knowing that particular person's political leanings ahead of time, one would not know it was anything but a post to advocate that Marxist ideal.

Congrats to you two for spending so many hours on a message board that you both had knowledge of that persons leanings. Maybe filling out some apps and getting a full time job would allow you to spend less hours on that, but then you wouldn't be left wingers.

Im awaiting answers on the original premise, however, whenever you are ready.

Hmmmmm. Just as I suspected.........libs have no answer for this.

They dont give two shits about fair taxation. They dont care about fair compensation.

They dont care about equal taxation.

ALL they care about is equal compensation, for all jobs, regardless of required skill, experience or education for that job.

They want to be able to work at the iphone store, the coffee shop, the internet cafe, the organic food store, etc, etc, and get paid the same that a high level executive or a surgeon get paid.

In a nutshell......the graduated college, the real world has hit them, and they hate it.

Typical left wing respone. Attack intelligence rather than offer insight to counter me.

Is "fair share" truly fair? 10% for all? Obviously not, as your fellow left wingers have just come out and said they don't give a crap about fair, they want wealth spread equally despite ability or responsibility.

They want equal income, not equal taxation.

you should hire someone to read the posts aloud to you and maybe substitute (that means replace) the really big words so you have a fighting chance at understanding them.

have a nice day

As I said to the other..........I suppose I don't spend enough time on message boards to know each person's political personality well enough to recognize a sarcastic post, as he said that was. Oh well.........I also congratulate you for spending enough hours on here to have that ability.

Meanwhile.........

Still haven't gotten a real answer from you either: Support a true fair share tax, or redefine "fair share" for me?

I doubt I'll get an answer from either of you. Which confirms my thoughts on left wingers:tongue:

i'm not a left winger. being a leftwinger isn't a prerequisite for knowing a fuckwit when you see one. :thup:

have a nice day.

There is no such thing as paying a fair share. It's about how much you get to KEEP that makes it fair. A person who is single, a heart surgeon, makes half a million a year. A janitor with six children makes $30,000 a year. What's fair? No matter how much the surgeon is taxed it will never be fair until the wages are equalized according to the relative needs of the parties.

That's why the motto of Karl Marx was From each according to his ability. To each according to his needs.

In the marxist fair world, the surgeon would make less than the janitor who needs more to support his family.

As quoted above..........yes, I re-read it. And without knowing that particular person's political leanings ahead of time, one would not know it was anything but a post to advocate that Marxist ideal.

Congrats to you two for spending so many hours on a message board that you both had knowledge of that persons leanings. Maybe filling out some apps and getting a full time job would allow you to spend less hours on that, but then you wouldn't be left wingers.

shit man,, don't make it worse. chill

have a nice day

Meanwhile.........

i'm not a left winger. being a leftwinger isn't a prerequisite for knowing a fuckwit when you see one. :thup:

have a nice day.

I do remember you, from your bird avatar, from past threads over time. You're a left winger. Dont be ashamed.

Still got no answer though? You don't have to be a left winger to answer. Support a fair share tax? Or is "fair share" now redefined?

It's not that hard to simply answer the original question.

Worse? How so? I'm just asking a simple question.

Would you support an across the board 10% "Fair Share Tax"? Or does the definition of "fair share" mean something I don't know?

Worse? How so? I'm just asking a simple question.

Would you support an across the board 10% "Fair Share Tax"? Or does the definition of "fair share" mean something I don't know?

Hell yes I support it. You haven't read any of my tirades on the progressive tax system? Really?

That doctor went to school for 10 years, and ketp his dick in his pants.
The janitor did not, on either count.

Should they get equal income?

WHY the fuck would anyone do all the work to be a surgeon, saving lives, if all they get is LESS than a janitor?

What a communist you are.

Not me. I don't buy that BS for a second. I am telling you correctly how liberals feel. The janitor should get more simply because he's entitled to it. The surgeon is not entitled to it no matter how hard he worked, no matter what sacrifices he had to make.

If you want to get SERIOUSLY liberal. The surgeon became successful on the backs of workers just like the janitor. The surgeon went to school in buidings workers built, traveled on roads workers built. Read books that some workers made. To the serious lib, the surgeon exploited all those workers for his own ends and isn't entitled to the paper and ink that makes up his degree.

Do I personally buy that crap? No. Not for a second. I just know that libs feel this way.

That doctor went to school for 10 years, and ketp his dick in his pants.
The janitor did not, on either count.

Should they get equal income?

WHY the fuck would anyone do all the work to be a surgeon, saving lives, if all they get is LESS than a janitor?

What a communist you are.

Not me. I don't buy that BS for a second. I am telling you correctly how liberals feel. The janitor should get more simply because he's entitled to it. The surgeon is not entitled to it no matter how hard he worked, no matter what sacrifices he had to make.

If you want to get SERIOUSLY liberal. The surgeon became successful on the backs of workers just like the janitor. The surgeon went to school in buidings workers built, traveled on roads workers built. Read books that some workers made. To the serious lib, the surgeon exploited all those workers for his own ends and isn't entitled to the paper and ink that makes up his degree.

Do I personally buy that crap? No. Not for a second. I just know that libs feel this way.

Yeah, I didn't know you were being sarcastic, nothing on your profile would suggest it, so those lefties mocked me for it instead of answering the question. You're 100% right, thats exactly how lefties think.

Liberals simply hit a point in their lives when they realize they've topped out. They know they wont achieve much higher, and they see others who did. They were told their whole lives how special and brilliant they are.....then they don't make it to the top, and they're angry and envious about it.

They want equal pay, not equal taxation. Communism 101.

[/QUOTE]
Hell yes I support it. You haven't read any of my tirades on the progressive tax system? Really?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Dont spend much time here.

So you support Cain's 999 plan? It's 100% equal, fair taxation. Not necessarily support HIM, but that plan?

Meanwhile.........

have a nice day.

I do remember you, from your bird avatar, from past threads over time. You're a left winger. Dont be ashamed.

Still got no answer though? You don't have to be a left winger to answer. Support a fair share tax? Or is "fair share" now redefined?

it's not that i'm a left winger; it's that you're a caricature of a conservative, in other words, a wingnut.

flat taxes are unfair, so you lose on that one, too.

have a nice day.

have a nice day.

it's not that i'm a left winger; it's that you're a caricature of a conservative, in other words, a wingnut.

have a nice day.

You STILL aren't saying anything except broad general statements.

Why is a flat tax unfair? Isn't it FAIR to require every person to contribute exactly the same % to the societal needs pool (the government)????

Why can't you articulate WHY you think it is unfair?

This is fucking GREAT! Thanks, Del....and Willow. Your extreme left wing intelligence has completely destroyed this nutters feeble attempt at debate. Congratulations!

Does this dummy think he invented the fair/flat/simpleton tax? It's like a puppy who thinks his master has disappeared for good every time he leaves for work. They never seem to gain in knowledge. The facts are ALWAYS new to them.

Last edited:
so your plan is to raise taxes on the people it will affect the most, and lower the taxes on the ones it will least affect.

Yeah this is why the Republicans motto of not raising any taxes is a lie.

I don't have a plan. I'm asking if a "fair share" tax, meaning everyone pays an exact equal rate, would be something you would support. 10% on all taxable income. Fair. Equal.

So.....if you say a "fair share" rate would raise taxes on the lower class, and lower taxes on the upper class......................are you then saying that the current status quo is one in which the upper class pays higher rates, the middle class average rates, and the lower class the lowest rates or no rate at all?

So, the whole premise of the rich not paying their fair share currently is false, right? If an across the board of 10% would raise taxes on the poor, and lower them on the rich, then the rich are paying much higher, and the poor much lower, right NOW, correct?

So it' isn't about "FAIR" at all, is it? It's about making people who pay middle or upper class taxes to simply pay MORE so you can keep social programs funded. THAT is the reality.

This is fucking GREAT! Thanks, Del....and Willow. Your extreme left wing intelligence has completely destroyed this nutters feeble attempt at debate. Congratulations!

Does this dummy think he invented the fair/flat/simpleton tax? It's like a puppy who thinks his master has disappeared for good every time he leaves for work. They never seem to gain in knowledge. The facts are ALWAYS new to them.

Would you support a 10% across the board "fair share" tax? Where everyone is guaranteed to pay their fair share because we all pay the same?

I know its far from new, decades old idea. Just wonder who would support it, since making everyone pay their "fair share" is the demand of the day from OWS.

so your plan is to raise taxes on the people it will affect the most, and lower the taxes on the ones it will least affect.

Yeah this is why the Republicans motto of not raising any taxes is a lie.

I don't have a plan. I'm asking if a "fair share" tax, meaning everyone pays an exact equal rate, would be something you would support. 10% on all taxable income. Fair. Equal.

So.....if you say a "fair share" rate would raise taxes on the lower class, and lower taxes on the upper class......................are you then saying that the current status quo is one in which the upper class pays higher rates, the middle class average rates, and the lower class the lowest rates or no rate at all?

So, the whole premise of the rich not paying their fair share currently is false, right? If an across the board of 10% would raise taxes on the poor, and lower them on the rich, then the rich are paying much higher, and the poor much lower, right NOW, correct?

So it' isn't about "FAIR" at all, is it? It's about making people who pay middle or upper class taxes to simply pay MORE so you can keep social programs funded. THAT is the reality.

Oh My God! I finally get it! Thanks, Buc....you have finally made me understand your point and I agree with you 100%. This being the one fucking millionth time I have had to slog through such inane, lame bullshit, is the one that finally did it.

Go Cain and the 10-10-10!

have a nice day.

have a nice day.

Flat taxes are not unfair. it's the only fair way to go. Ends all class warfare, ends all the punitive punishment of congress men and women leving taxes on a business or on select people.. a fair flat tax is the way to go..

I agree. Government should be seen as nothing more than the collective community resource pool for emergency needs like protection and supplies for a family in drastic need. It should be a minimal intrusion into one's life. A small rate, 5-10%, from all people within it's boundaries who are employed.

I just rarely see anyone demanding "the rich to pay their fair share" who also supports a fair tax. Which is the ultimate in fair share.

All the left wingers here and not ONE can tell me if they would support a true "FAIR SHARE" tax? Or, redefine to me what "fair share" means, aside from my definition of "fair" basically being equal?

if you and your friends and family are moving rocks do you make your 87 year old granny carry the big ones?
<snip>

bucs90-
By putting a defensive, 'negative' political bend in your post, you will not get a straight answer.
Perhaps 'Democrat' would have given you a better result, or even no party at all.

TM-
Granny already carried her share of rocks for 60+ years. She basically has zero income at this point (unless she invested her earnings for years and is now a millionaire, but that's beside the point) however she can make some fine lemonade for those who are carrying the rocks.

Forum List

Back