Left winger crying on twitter . Why is my paycheck smaller

Some people actually believed Obama when he said he'd never raise their taxes? LOL. Oh my God, you're kidding. No one could be that damn stupid.

Some people actually believed Obama when he said he'd never raise their taxes? LOL. Oh my God, you're kidding. No one could be that damn stupid.

He didn't, he cut them. Now that HOLIDAY is expiring as it was designed to.

Like responding to a child, the answer must be repeated over and over.

So the liberals who are crying are stupid children? When you're paying more than you were last week, then that's an increase, regardless of how you wrap it.

Last edited:

He didn't, he cut them. Now that HOLIDAY is expiring as it was designed to.

Like responding to a child, the answer must be repeated over and over.

So the liberals who are crying are stupid children? When you're paying more than you were last week, then that's an increase, regardless of how you wrap it.

That's not what I said. I said that having to say over and over that your taxes have not been raised is like talking to a child.

In a recent poll fewer than 20% of those polled even knew their taxes had been cut, temporarily or otherwise.

It was a tax holiday -- a temporary break from the tax, rather than a cut which implies more permanence, like the Bush tax cuts.

It was a temporary thing from the get go and it makes the right look dopey when they run around all claiming otherwise.

if you're not paying it it's a cut, you look dopey for calling it a break. now we're paying it again so the tax went UP up as in HIKE>

I'm lost...

Dems here on these boards are:

Blaming Republicans for taxes going up by bot supporting the extension of the payroll tax cut.

Claiming Obama/Dems wanted to keep the payroll tax cut in place.

That the payroll tax cut was only temporary.

That the payroll tax cut ending is not raising taxes.

What a fucking sweet way to cover your ass is all I can say. Blame taxes going up on Republicans and claim they hate the 98% but make sure you tell people it was only a temporary tax break so taxes are not going up (unless you blame a Republican) if they blame Obama...

It would seem to me that Republicans gave Obama just what he wanted, and in fact what all progressives want, the sun setting of payroll tax. Why are you people bitching Republicans are bad, they helped make sure the payroll tax holiday was simply temporary. Unlike the Bush era temporary tax cuts that both Republicans and Dems as well as Obama keep extending.

If I let you borrow my lawn mower and then come to get my lawn mower, I'm not stealing it.

Soooo, the Government is letting you borrow whatever it does not take from you? You kinda owned yourself there, you gotta admit. Lets be honest though, Obama wanted to let you borrow it longer.

If I let you borrow my lawn mower and then come to get my lawn mower, I'm not stealing it.

Soooo, the Government is letting you borrow whatever it does not take from you? You kinda owned yourself there, you gotta admit. Lets be honest though, Obama wanted to let you borrow it longer.

It was an analogy in response to the hyperbole about the temporary tax holiday.

Forum List

Back