Left-wing Website Urges Louis Vuit☆☆☆ Boycott After Trump Visits Texas Factory

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I am quite sur LV is NOT affiliated in any way with anything that has to do with the right wing and President Trump in general....the lefty loons just need to attack, anything and everything that is even mildly suggesting a connection to Trump and the right....FULL BLOWN TDS on display!!!
Did you know our CENSOR WILL NOT let me spell out Louis Vuit☆☆☆ full name! Now why the fuck is that?

A left-wing group that specializes in launching boycotts of businesses with ties to President Donald Trump is now targeting Louis Vuit☆☆☆ because the fashion company allowed President Donald Trump and others in his administration to visit its new handbag factory in Texas on Thursday.

In an alphabetized list of companies it recommends consumers boycott, the Grab Your Wallet website gives the reason for targeting Louis Vuit☆☆☆ as being because “French businessman and chairman of LVMH Bernard Arnault did a photo op with the Trump administration workshop in Texas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

You rabid communists need to be shipped to Syria or Venezuela

I am quite sur LV is NOT affiliated in any way with anything that has to do with the right wing and President Trump in general....the lefty loons just need to attack, anything and everything that is even mildly suggesting a connection to Trump and the right....FULL BLOWN TDS on display!!!
Did you know our CENSOR WILL NOT let me spell out Louis Vuit☆☆☆ full name! Now why the fuck is that?

A left-wing group that specializes in launching boycotts of businesses with ties to President Donald Trump is now targeting Louis Vuit☆☆☆ because the fashion company allowed President Donald Trump and others in his administration to visit its new handbag factory in Texas on Thursday.

In an alphabetized list of companies it recommends consumers boycott, the Grab Your Wallet website gives the reason for targeting Louis Vuit☆☆☆ as being because “French businessman and chairman of LVMH Bernard Arnault did a photo op with the Trump administration workshop in Texas.”

Are you against people spending or not spending their own money for what ever reason they choose? Or is it the free speech part that bothers you?

Are you against people spending or not spending their own money for what ever reason they choose? Or is it the free speech part that bothers you?
Not when it is done to directly hurt a company for simply having the president visit!

That is why people are rich. They made it, NOT given to them!....Good Lord, these low 2 digit IQ RADUCAKS really do need to be dispatched!

Earned it, and not given to them? You mean like Trump? HaHaHahahah

I don;t care how they got rich. If they are rich, they should pay more instead of having more free shit thrown at them.

Not when it is done to directly hurt a company for simply having the president visit!

Then you are free to buy all the purses you want. Feel better now?

That is why people are rich. They made it, NOT given to them!....Good Lord, these low 2 digit IQ RADUCAKS really do need to be dispatched!

I don;t care how they got rich. If they are rich, they should pay more instead of having more free shit thrown at them.
He turned a million into BILLIONS....you, as a good little communist have a big problem with thst....We are in America where that is possible NOT CUBA!

Hermes, Prada or Chanel, sure .. but LV is so pedestrian.

1544143871.jpg

He turned a million into BILLIONS....you, as a good little communist have a big problem with thst....We are in America where that is possible NOT CUBA!

He would have made more if he had just put it in index funds and left it there. He sucks at the real estate thing.

He would have made more if he had just put it in index funds and left it there. He sucks at the real estate thing.
Coming from a THOUSANDAIRE, that's rich....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

I never went bankrupt

I never went bankrupt
Hard to do when YOU have nothing!

I never went bankrupt
Hard to do when YOU have nothing!

Please tell how you know what I might have. I would really like to hear that.

This reminds me....How is that Nike boycott coming along??

Forum List

Back