Left-wing talk radio is crashing and burning in the Pacific-Northwest!!!

yes well we do not rely on shock jockies to deliver our 'news' and opinions to us.

unlike the limbaugh/beck bottom feeders we actually can read the news and form our own opinion on it.

but you all can parrot the same old crap over and over and over and over and over and over and blaa blaa blaa

just like left wing radio

i wouldn't know. i do not listen to 'news' radio unless it is in my car..and the station i listen to is 'purple' with dj's representing left and right..sometimes on the same show..

if you listen to fox/limbaugh/beck et al..you are the problem with regurgitating talking points..not me.

look in the mirror if you want your comment to be truthful :)

Dem talk radio will never be as big as RW, since RWers need to be brainwashed for hours a day. Marching orders is correct...and the PPM is the only place to get it....a disgrace.

Progressive radio will never be as popular as long as Republicans own the radio stations. Progressive radio is heard on 60 stations compared to the RW's 600.

Tell me how it is "market driven" to replace the #1 rated show (a progressive show) for the 6AM to 9AM slot in the region with Glenn Beck? This happened in San Francisco. The station has seen a significant drop in listener ship for that time slot.

In our market one station tries to offer alternative programming to the one that features Rush, Hannity, Ramsey, etc., but its time slots are like a revolving door of lefty "personalities" who fail to get appreciable audience numbers, get replaced by someone else, and round and round the door turns. It's a joke. They'd probably get more listeners if they switched to all elevator music all day IMO.

Except that Dems won the Senate and the presidency.

And 50,000 Latinos are turning 18 every month.

Now correct me if I am wrong, the people won the House.

Isn't that all that counts? Now you can correct me, but I thought the peoples house was the most important.

It's the peoples house is it not?

It is impossible to ascertain precisely how many millions of dollars Cumulus has lost because of Rush Limbaugh. Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey had reported in each of the two previous quarters that the Limbaugh advertising boycott was a drag on earnings, and was responsible for approximately one-third of lost revenue.
Rush Limbaugh's syndicator, Premiere Networks, is privately held, and has not released information about Limbaugh's impact on revenues. However, Clear Channel, the parent of Premiere Networks, is $21 billion in debt. The Toledo Blade reported Sunday that Clear Channel is quietly trimming staff. This comes after a Clear Channel layoff in March. The Blade reports:

Clear Channel has been strategically firing employees in small numbers so it doesn’t appear that the company is undergoing large-scale layoffs, he said, adding that it would have looked bad for Mr. Romney if his former company fired Clear Channel’s workers en masse.

—Toledo Blade: Clear Channel quietly pruning scores of staff, November 18, 2012

The Rush Limbaugh advertiser backlash is knocking down the radio networks

Dem talk radio will never be as big as RW, since RWers need to be brainwashed for hours a day. Marching orders is correct...and the PPM is the only place to get it....a disgrace.

Are you sure you aren't Dick Cheney pretending to be a liberal to shame liberals?:lol:

You make a fool out of yourselves.

Oh and by the way my husband really does want to talk with you over tennis.

I told you my father in law was Davis Cup. My husband would really like to talk to you. He's like to link up.

It is impossible to ascertain precisely how many millions of dollars Cumulus has lost because of Rush Limbaugh. Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey had reported in each of the two previous quarters that the Limbaugh advertising boycott was a drag on earnings, and was responsible for approximately one-third of lost revenue.
Rush Limbaugh's syndicator, Premiere Networks, is privately held, and has not released information about Limbaugh's impact on revenues. However, Clear Channel, the parent of Premiere Networks, is $21 billion in debt. The Toledo Blade reported Sunday that Clear Channel is quietly trimming staff. This comes after a Clear Channel layoff in March. The Blade reports:

Clear Channel has been strategically firing employees in small numbers so it doesn’t appear that the company is undergoing large-scale layoffs, he said, adding that it would have looked bad for Mr. Romney if his former company fired Clear Channel’s workers en masse.

—Toledo Blade: Clear Channel quietly pruning scores of staff, November 18, 2012

Oh cream me. You are such liars. Unreal. Just stop lying douche bags.

Ohhhhh, and I thought there was a "liberal mainstream media" running everything. :confused:

There is, that's why they don't need nor want to listen to it during their drive to and from the unemployment line. As an old Journalism Professor used to warn his class, the problem with democracy in the United States is that very few people spend the time reading and base their opinion on what they see and hear on TV or the radio and are too uneducated to read. As he would say at the close of each lecture, mush in mush out, and guess what, look who was reelected?

Oh cream me. You are such liars. Unreal. Just stop lying douche bags.

You denying it doesn't make it untrue. Kinda like President Obama's lead in the polls over Romney.

:)

The video caused violent protests in 20 Muslim countries. The one at the US Embassy in Cairo was going on when Benghazi was attacked. So, can you prove the video played no part in the Benghazi attack?
Petraeus said it was Al Qaeda. The White House lied.

E-mails Prove Obama White House Lied about Benghazi Attacks
Rep. Chaffetz says he "absolutely" voted to cut funding for embassy security

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​

Petraeus Says U.S. Tried to Avoid Tipping Off Terrorists After Libya Attack

From your Daily Caller article:

“Since gaining the majority in 2011, House Republicans have voted to reduce embassy security funding by approximately half a billion dollars below the amounts requested by the Obama Administration,” the memo reads. “Although the Senate has been able to restore a small portion of these funds, the final appropriations enacted by Congress in the previous two Fiscal Years have been far below the amounts requested by the Administration for embassy security, and far below the levels enacted in Fiscal Year 2010, the last year Democrats controlled the House.”
Yeah, did you know you're quoting the dishonest Dem memo? The one that neglects to mention that Democrats...including Cummings himself...voted to cut spending?
What Cummings and the Democratic Oversight Committee staff are referring to is the final fiscal year 2012 omnibus appropriations package that included $2.075 billion for the programs – $567.5 million less than the Obama administration’s request.

-------------------------------------
Republicans are the majority. Republicans authored the omnibus appropriations package. Republicans cut funding for embassy security. The omnibus appropriations package is a budget, not a stand alone bill that addresses a single topic i.e. funding for embassy security.

You FAIL...
Hardly. Without Dem support, the funding cut for embassy security simply could not have happened.

More Dems voted for it than Reps. Period. End of story.

You're being lied to. And you're stupid enough to accept it unquestioningly.

Last edited:
Petraeus said it was Al Qaeda. The White House lied.

E-mails Prove Obama White House Lied about Benghazi Attacks

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​

Petraeus Says U.S. Tried to Avoid Tipping Off Terrorists After Libya Attack

From your Daily Caller article:

“Since gaining the majority in 2011, House Republicans have voted to reduce embassy security funding by approximately half a billion dollars below the amounts requested by the Obama Administration,” the memo reads. “Although the Senate has been able to restore a small portion of these funds, the final appropriations enacted by Congress in the previous two Fiscal Years have been far below the amounts requested by the Administration for embassy security, and far below the levels enacted in Fiscal Year 2010, the last year Democrats controlled the House.”
Yeah, did you know you're quoting the dishonest Dem memo? The one that neglects to mention that Democrats...including Cummings himself...voted to cut spending?
What Cummings and the Democratic Oversight Committee staff are referring to is the final fiscal year 2012 omnibus appropriations package that included $2.075 billion for the programs – $567.5 million less than the Obama administration’s request.

-------------------------------------
Republicans are the majority. Republicans authored the omnibus appropriations package. Republicans cut funding for embassy security. The omnibus appropriations package is a budget, not a stand alone bill that addresses a single topic i.e. funding for embassy security.

You FAIL...
Hardly. Without Dem support, the funding cut for embassy security simply could not have happened.

More Dems voted for it than Reps. Period. End of story.

You're being lied to. And you're stupid enough to accept it unquestioningly.

An omnibus appropriations package is not a stand alone bill on embassy security funding. If the whole omnibus appropriations package was voted down, numerous other programs, funding and appropriations would be harmed.

Republicans are the majority. Republicans authored the omnibus appropriations package. Republicans cut funding for embassy security.

If you don't understand how omnibus bills work, you are a moron.

Forum List

Back