Left Wing Panic!

No panic at all. Romney won on points, but I doubt he gained any more converts than Obama did. While Romney was more aggressive and on point, he left himself open to one big question, what is his plan? I think you are going to see the Obama campaign jump on this in the next few days.

No panic at all. Romney won on points, but I doubt he gained any more converts than Obama did. While Romney was more aggressive and on point, he left himself open to one big question, what is his plan? I think you are going to see the Obama campaign jump on this in the next few days.

I'm ok with that, I like that he challenged OBama like on the outsourcing tax breaks, WHY didnt the democrats get rid of it? but more importantly, what the hell is he talking about? What is this tax break?

While Romney was more aggressive and on point, he left himself open to one big question, what is his plan? I think you are going to see the Obama campaign jump on this in the next few days.

Obama who has been President for four years and has no clue is going to jump on Romney for not having a clear enough plan. Laughing my ass off...

Romney said what his plan was and his plan is on his website.

When obama was a candidate he had no plans, he said in a debate with Hillary that he didn't need a plan. In obama's words, the president sets the agenda, the plan is detailed towards that goal. That's no plan at all.

Did the OPoster misspell "picnick"?

Ohh my he got it changed to "panic".
fast work.

Last edited:
Cover of the NY Times:
sub-assess-hpMedium.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/

The Emperor has no clothes.
The emperor marched in the procession under the beautiful canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows exclaimed: “Indeed, the emperor’s new suit is incomparable! What a long train he has! How well it fits him!” Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing, for then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never emperor’s clothes were more admired.

“But he has nothing on at all,” said a little child at last. “Good heavens! listen to the voice of an innocent child,” said the father, and one whispered to the other what the child had said. “But he has nothing on at all,” cried at last the whole people. That made a deep impression upon the emperor, for it seemed to him that they were right; but he thought to himself, “Now I must bear up to the end.” And the chamberlains walked with still greater dignity, as if they carried the train which did not exist.

Hans Christian Andersen: The Emperor?s New Suit

Bush lost the first debate in 2004. Lots of Kerry supporters got fooled on that one.

Bush was more popular and people knew who he was already. Romney not just beat, but CRUSHED Obama. Before this Obama and the media got to paint the picture of who Romney was. This debate let him show everyone who he really is, and they like it. He showed how competent he is and how Presidential he can be. 2004 isn't even a factor for this debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back