Left Wing Now Thinks It's Time to Throw Bill Clinton Under the Bus

The key to this article is the indiscreet coupling of Harvey Weinstein with Don Trump in the first few paragraphs.

Bill Clinton is washed up and so is his wife, but she doesn't seem to know it yet. She's making an ass out of herself and embarrassing the Democratic Party---a nearly impossible thing to do.

So, these hypocrites are killing two birds with one stone. They do some soul-searching, conclude that Horny Bill needs to be thrown under the bus....(20 years late, when, conveniently, his usefulness is at an end)....Hillary has never been anything...done anything without him...so she goes too, and low and behold, the deck is now cleared to take another run at Don Trump here during the Franken/Weinstein/Moore Hysteria.

As soon as the Clinton Purge is completed (week or so), or sooner if deemed complete by the New York Media---look for it to go after Trump hard for any hint of sexual abuse over the last 40 years.

When Liberals "soul search"---get ready for a really sinister hypocrisy to be perpetrated. Trump is the mark, as usual.

The Clintons are making asses out of themselves and embarrassing the Democrat Party.

Is this a problem? Nope: Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

The Clintons are making asses out of themselves and embarrassing the Democrat Party.

Is this a problem? Nope: Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.
i dont know anyone who has the human strength to throw Hillary under a bus,,i mean, my limit to throw an actual human is about 103 pounds

A few days ago, Hillary should have been POTUS...NOW Dems are shitting all over the Clintons.

No honor among thieves. Brutal back stabbing going on within the completely lost Dem party.

What is the Dem platform, specifically?

Forum List

Back