Left-Wing Madness at Butler University

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

" the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices."

So only white male american heterosexuals have inherent prejudices?

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

The class is requiring the attempt at relating to lack of privilege.

Regards from Rosie

link to all the privilege?

Using your racist logic then blacks have had advantages that white men don't due to AA. Women have had advantages over white men due to "diversity" quotas. They do exist. Ask Citi?

Using unracist logic the majority of the student body is privileged over those that can't or don't attend college.

Until recently AA hardly made a dent in white male numbers on campus.

Nowadays white males no longer enjoy majority campus status. More women are enrolled, more women graduate. In this economy more women stay unemployed for less time than men.

How's that minority thing goin' for ya these days?
Regards from Rosie

You're still a racist. That's how it's going. I will say this. You have a penchant for pulling things from your ass and NEVER having one stat or link proving anything that you proclaim as "Bible".

Why Are More Women Than Men Going to College?

In a First, Women Surpass Men on U.S. Payrolls - NYTimes.com

Now kiss my ass, liar.

Regards from Rosie

Using unracist logic the majority of the student body is privileged over those that can't or don't attend college.

Nowadays white males no longer enjoy majority campus status. More women are enrolled, more women graduate. In this economy more women stay unemployed for less time than men.

Regards from Rosie

You're still a racist. That's how it's going. I will say this. You have a penchant for pulling things from your ass and NEVER having one stat or link proving anything that you proclaim as "Bible".

Now kiss my ass, liar.
Regards from Rosie

Before you call anyone a liar Lucas Tanner, go back and provide the data I asked you for at the start of the thread. This "women" issue is not my primary concern. Diversion is not going to work.

Regards from Rosie

Now kiss my ass, liar.

Regards from Rosie

good.

then men can stay home and watch Oprah ans screw the UPS driver :D

Now kiss my ass, liar.
Regards from Rosie

Before you call anyone a liar Lucas Tanner, go back and provide the data I asked you for at the start of the thread. This "women" issue is not my primary concern. Diversion is not going to work.

Dear Liar,

I provided links you said I do not. Kiss my ass you said I pulled the facts in my links from.

50.9% is the stat. Kindly shove it.

Regards from Rosie

Dear Liar,

I provided links you said I do not. Kiss my ass you said I pulled the facts in my links from.

Regards from Rosie

I suggest you go back to the post where I first asked you for stats. You're so full of yourself in your quest to sound intellectual and impressive that you don't even recall what you were asked to prove.

I'm not impressed with Urban Education degrees.:cool:

Goodbye from Beretta!

" the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices."

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

Regards from Rosie

http://www.workforcediversitynetwork.com/docs/Gender_4.pdf

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/LO/docs/whiteprivilege_peggymcintosh.pdf

Regards from Rosie

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

That sounds racist.....

I grew up in a somewhat privileged household.
But when I turned eighteen I got tossed out of the house and told to sink or swim.
Best thing that ever happened to me.....
I learned real quick it SUCKED living like a pauper and it gave me a great deal of motivation.
So yes white people do in fact taste poverty ...it's what we do to get out of it that counts.

Regards from Rosie

http://www.workforcediversitynetwork.com/docs/Gender_4.pdf

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/LO/docs/whiteprivilege_peggymcintosh.pdf

Regards from Rosie

Peggy McIntosh is an American feminist and anti-racist activist, the associate director of the Wellesley Centers for Women, and a speaker and the founder and co-director of the National S.E.E.D. Project on Inclusive Curriculum (Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity).

:cool:

Her short essay states that, “White privilege is like an invisible weightless knapsack of special provisions, maps, passports, codebooks, visas, clothes, tools and blank checks. McIntosh emphasizes that these privileges are not distributed equally or shared by individuals of every race.

What insight! Privileges are not equal or shared by every race.

This woman's conclusion is ground breaking. :eusa_eh:

Dear Liar,

Regards from Rosie

I suggest you go back to the post where I first asked you for stats. You're so full of yourself in your quest to sound intellectual and impressive that you don't even recall what you were asked to prove.

Goodbye from Beretta!

I gave yoou more than you deserve. You refuted my facts in no way whatsoever and continue to be a liar regardlless of the amount of clear and relevant info provided.

Kiss my ass once again b4 you put it on ignore. If I don't go on ignore you are the biggest liar of this board.

TYVM!

Regards from Rosie

Dear Liar,

Regards from Rosie

Goodbye from Beretta!

I gave yoou more than you deserve. You refuted my facts in no way whatsoever and continue to be a liar regardlless of the amount of clear and relevant info provided.

Kiss my ass once again b4 you put it on ignore. If I don't go on ignore you are the biggest liar of this board.

TYVM!

Regards from Rosie

Put me on ignore first...then go get the proof I asked you for. NOT the proof you want to provide on a different issue...BUT the proof I asked you for way back when...

I'll wait...

Regards from Rosie

That sounds racist.....

But when I turned eighteen I got tossed out of the house and told to sink or swim.
I learned real quick it SUCKED living like a pauper and it gave me a great deal of motivation.
So yes white people do in fact taste poverty ...it's what we do to get out of it that
counts.

Never said whites don't experience impoverishment. But just being white confers privilege. Having black skin comes with a whole set of assumptions that must be overcome that whites do not have to.

You want an extra hard time coming from being somewhat privileged and getting kicked out at 18? Try getting kicked out at 18 for coming out as a gay man.

The familial difficulties are TONS worse for white male gays.

Regards from Rosie

Goodbye from Beretta!

TYVM!

Regards from Rosie

Put me on ignore first...then go get the proof I asked you for. NOT the proof you want to provide on a different issue...BUT the proof I asked you for way back when...

I'll wait...

It is bared to share. BIG old smootch now! My ass is all you are worth dearie.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

That sounds racist.....

So yes white people do in fact taste poverty ...it's what we do to get out of it that
counts.

Never said whites don't experience impoverishment. But just being white confers privilege. Having black skin comes with a whole set of assumptions that must be overcome that whites do not have to.

You want an extra hard time coming from being somewhat privileged and getting kicked out at 18? Try getting kicked out at 18 for coming out as a gay man.

The familial difficulties are TONS worse for white male gays.

Regards from Rosie

Now we're on to "white gay males".

Thanks for proving with each subsequent post that you just want to ramble on with "rectal facts".:cool:

You're like dogshit...all over the sidewalk.

My apologizes that your snippy one liners followed by your ridiculous "Regards form Rosie" didn't work with me.

Last edited:
No one goes to work for me
No one else cleans my rain gutters
I still must pay a mortgage, it’s not free
I must be nicer to minorities than they are to me b/c they can scream racism otherwise
Because I’m successful it’s b/c I’m white and not b/c I earned it
b/c I’m a man I’m expected to work and not stay home
b/c I’m a man I’m required to register for the draft
I am supposed to all the heavy lifting at my job while the women sit and chat
I’m expected to be courteous to women no matter how bitchy they are, if not I’m a jerk
If I divorce I’ll be raked over the coals by family services b/c I’m a man
b/c I’m heterosexual I’m supposed to care if someone is gay, why?
b/c I'm not the black POTUS I can't make racist remarks and get a free pass

I can come up with as many as you or Aunt Peggy

regards from

typical white person

If you don't like what Butler is teaching, don't go there, don't let your children go there. Find a University that teaches academics. Although, those Universities are increasingly outside of the United States.

RoseiS is a reincarnation of TruthMatters and soon to be on iggy.

There is no one more privileged in our society today than a middle class black.

Good comeback douche bag! A private university that received federal grants and is funded by government backed student loans, without those loans they couldn't overpay the worthless professors they have and charge country destroying tuitions.

They are "PRIVATE" in name only!

Butler University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Butler University is a private university located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Founded in 1855 and named after founder Ovid Butler, the university offers 60 degree programs to 4,400 students through six colleges: business, communication, education, liberal arts and sciences, pharmacy and health sciences, and fine arts. It comprises a 290-acre (1.2 km2) campus located 7 miles (11 km) from downtown Indianapolis.

...........................................................................................

Butler University was founded by members of the Disciples of Christ church, though it was never controlled by the church.[8] The university charter called for "a non-sectarian institution free from the taint of slavery, offering instruction in every branch of liberal and professional education."[8] The university was the first in Indiana and the third in the U.S. to admit both men and women. Butler was the first university in the United States to endow a chair designated specifically for a woman, the Demia Butler Chair (endowed in 1869). Catharine Merrill, the first person to hold the chair, became the second woman named to be a professor in an American university.[8]

The university established the first professorship in English literature and the first Department of English in the state of Indiana.[8]

Forum List

Back