Left-Wing Madness at Butler University

Greetings From Asbury Park :eusa_eh:

I hope you and yours are doiing as well as possible and that you are handling the slog back to a normal life as well as possible. As an Andrew survivor I can relate except for the cold temperatures.

Please say hi! to Bruce from Rosie.

Regards from Rosie

Greetings From Asbury Park :eusa_eh:

I hope you and yours are doiing as well as possible and that you are handling the slog back to a normal life as well as possible. As an Andrew survivor I can relate except for the cold temperatures.

Please say hi! to Bruce from Rosie.

Regards from Rosie

Bruce and I aren't speaking. We had an argument over a parking space and he lost.

Seems Barry lives a fairly priviledged life. :cool:

He has indeed made the most of his white half. Could he have achieved the Presidency without any white male privilege at all?I doubt it. The 43 Presidents before Obama needed their privilege to win, too.

Regards from Rosie

You're not serious about that sentence I hope. Do you think people see a white man or a balck man when they "look" at Barry? He was elected in part with the help of blacks because they see only his black half.

I sincerely doubt any white person walked into the voting booth and said, "I'm voting form Barry because he's half white.

I am serious. The dismay of some Independent voters over Romney made using Obama's mother's race more palatable when denying Romney their vote.

Full blackness probably would have pushed quite a few of those votes the full white candidate's way.

Partial whiteness made Obama a little like them....to the point that Obama won all the likeability contests. The racial divide is so huge and harsh that the white half accounts for that result.

Regards from Rosie

He has indeed made the most of his white half. Could he have achieved the Presidency without any white male privilege at all?I doubt it. The 43 Presidents before Obama needed their privilege to win, too.

Regards from Rosie

You're not serious about that sentence I hope. Do you think people see a white man or a balck man when they "look" at Barry? He was elected in part with the help of blacks because they see only his black half.

I sincerely doubt any white person walked into the voting booth and said, "I'm voting form Barry because he's half white.

I am serious. The dismay of some Independent voters over Romney made using Obama's mother's race more palatable when denying Romney their vote.

Full blackness probably would have pushed quite a few of those votes the full white candidate's way.

Partial whiteness made Obama a little like them....to the point that Obama won all the likeability contests. The racial divide is so huge and harsh that the white half accounts for that result.

Regards from Rosie

I'd like to see some stats on that whopper. No one that I know that voted for Obama did so based on him being half white and that "half-whitness" being a better reason than voting for Romney.

Pure fabrication. You're playing the white guilt race card conjecture. That doesn't work with me. Stats please.

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

I'd like to see some stats on that whopper. No one that I know that voted for Obama did so based on him being half white and that "half-whitness" being a better reason than voting for Romney.

Pure fabrication. You're playing the white guilt race card conjecture. That doesn't work with me. Stats please.

The only Stat needed is 50..9%. Obama's winning stat which is impossible without independent white votes.

Here, listen to the Prez's white half. You don't have to relate...just listen:

Exclusive: President Obama’s White Half Speaks | emeticme

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

The only Stat needed is 50..9%. Obama's winning stat which is impossible without independent white votes.

Regards from Rosie

Not so fast. You're changing your story. White independent votes was not the issue. The question posed to you was to show proof of your earlier comments. I'll take it that you can't and leave it at that. You're still free to back up with proof ...what you did say... at your convenience of course.

Last edited:

November 29, 2012
By Bruce Bawer

Earlier this week, a link at Instapundit led me to a piece by one Ryan Lovelace, a gutsy college journalism major who has dared to tell the truth about the curricular lunacy at the place where he’s studying, “a small Midwestern liberal arts institution in Indianapolis” called Butler University. His primary focus is on Political Science 201: Research and Analysis, a class taught by a black woman who calls on students, in the name of “social justice,” to use “inclusive language,” meaning language that “affirms sexuality, racial and ethnic backgrounds,” and so on, and that, Lovelace writes, expects students “to disregard their ‘American-ness, maleness, whiteness, heterosexuality, middle-class status’ when writing and speaking in the classroom.”

---

She is making them think......your point?

I took American Politics from a German citizen.

wrong

She's teaching them to think the way she, and liberals, want them to think.

ya know

Not freely

Regards from Rosie

Not so fast. You're changing your story. White independent votes was not the issue. The question posed to you was to show proof of your earlier comments.

I *did*. You can't reach 50.9% of the popular vote without independent white voters voting for the golf playing, Columbia Uniiversity attending, wife J. Crew weariing white half of Obama.

It's mathematically impossible.

Regards from Rosie

This from those saying everyone must say "merry Christmas" and not "happy holidays" and "keep Christ In Xmas"

Those shoving PC language on others need not complain about rejecting whiteness nor maleness nor the other terms.

Regards from Rosie

isn't having x-mas and being accepting of whiteness part of inclusion too?

merry x-mas and regards form squeeze berry

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

You are a straight up racist pile of shit.

Go fuck yourself from Two Thumbs

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

The class is requiring the attempt at relating to lack of privilege.

Regards from Rosie
This is one of the most retarded and blatantly racist posts I have read in a long, long time.

I am a white heterosexual male and have NEVER ever received any special privileges for anything in my live.

Years ago I paid my own way thru college while working 2 jobs and graduated in 4 years.

Then pursued a career, got married, and raised kids, with NO help from anyone.

Not one time was I ever given me any special privileges because I was white and male.

In fact, after Affirmative Action became the law of the land.

Being while and male was definitely a negative when it came to advancing my career and company promotions. :cool:

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

" the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices."

So only white male american heterosexuals have inherent prejudices?

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

Regards from Rosie
negged

That much ignorance in one post earns it.

All white men are privileged. Go fuck yourself from a poor white man

Regards from Rosie

Not so fast. You're changing your story. White independent votes was not the issue. The question posed to you was to show proof of your earlier comments.

I *did*. You can't reach 50.9% of the popular vote without independent white voters voting for the golf playing, Columbia Uniiversity attending, wife J. Crew weariing white half of Obama.

Regards from Rosie

Racist is all that needs to be said.:cool:

Regards from Rosie

Racist is all that needs to be said.:cool:

And sexist

Regards from Rosie
This is one of the most retarded and blatantly racist posts I have read in a long, long time.

I am a white heterosexual male and have NEVER ever received any special privileges for anything in my live.

Years ago I paid my own way thru college while working 2 jobs and graduated in 4 years.

Not one time was I ever given me any special privileges because I was white and male.

Being while and male was definitely a negative when it came to advancing my career and company promotions. :cool:

You had career advantages due to race and gender. It is not up for discussion since it is undeniable.

Perhaps you should sign up for the Butler class since you are ignorant of the privilege you have enjoyed your whole life long.

Ask any woman who earns less for exactly the same work. That is also undeniable

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

You had career advantages due to race and gender. It is not up for discussion since it is undeniable.

Perhaps you should sign up for the Butler class since you are ignorant of the privilege you have enjoyed your whole life long.

Regards from Rosie

Using your racist logic then blacks have had advantages that white men don't due to AA. Women have had advantages over white men due to "diversity" quotas. They do exist. Ask Citi?

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

Using your racist logic then blacks have had advantages that white men don't due to AA. Women have had advantages over white men due to "diversity" quotas. They do exist. Ask Citi?

Using unracist logic the majority of the student body is privileged over those that can't or don't attend college.

Until recently AA hardly made a dent in white male numbers on campus.

Nowadays white males no longer enjoy majority campus status. More women are enrolled, more women graduate. In this economy more women stay unemployed for less time than men.

How's that minority thing goin' for ya these days?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Using unracist logic the majority of the student body is privileged over those that can't or don't attend college.

Nowadays white males no longer enjoy majority campus status. More women are enrolled, more women graduate. In this economy more women stay unemployed for less time than men.

Regards from Rosie

You're still a racist. That's how it's going. I will say this. You have a penchant for pulling things from your ass and NEVER having one stat or link proving anything that you proclaim as "Bible".

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie
There are more women graduatea, true. Still, it is a small wonder they can't make less money after getting degrees in Urban Education or Gay and Lesbian Haiku.

Forum List

Back