Left wing loons way ahead of right wing loons

People who corrupt a political system are not philanthropists. They are evil traitors without any redeeming value.

People who corrupt a political system are not philanthropists. They are evil traitors without any redeeming value.

Like George Soros.

If the shoe fits.

Point of the op ed piece is that the left these days are more hateful than the right for the most part.

There is nothing wrong with judging people according to their individual actions toward others. Without such judgments, society devolves into the savage state.

Like George Soros.

If the shoe fits.

Point of the op ed piece is that the left these days are more hateful than the right for the most part.

There is nothing wrong with judging people according to their individual actions toward others. Without such judgments, society devolves into the savage state.

In theory I agree. However in national politics today it Is not what is said or done, but WHO does it and or says it that counts. Sad but true.

In theory I agree. However in national politics today it Is not what is said or done, but WHO does it and or says it that counts. Sad but true.

How so?

How so?

I will give you an example. Last year we recall the Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the 'I believe her' not long afterwards TWO women come forward and accuse Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of very illicit advances and you hear crickets from the so called I believe her.

How so?

I will give you an example. Last year we recall the Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the 'I believe her' not long afterwards TWO women come forward and accuse Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of very illicit advances and you hear crickets from the so called I believe her.
Keith Ellison.

Forum List

Back