Left wing journalist fired from Politico after tweeting that Trump was fucking Ivanka

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Just when you didn't think it could get any crazier, well guess freaking what? It just got nuttier than ever. This one is a hummer.

"Either Trump is fucking his daughter or he's shirking nepotism laws. Which is worse?," wrote Ioffe, linking to a piece from The Hill."

Wow. Just wow.

"POLITICO has fired Julia Ioffe over the vile tweet suggesting Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, are having sexual intercourse, explaining that “incidents like this tarnish POLITICO and the great work being done across the company.”

Rest of story at link.

Left-Wing Journalist Fires-Off Vile Tweet About Donald And Ivanka Trump [UPDATE: Journalist Fired Over Remark]

Where's the proof that he's not?

Pfft. I don't subscribe to the Mary Mapes school of journalism where assholes in the media get to accuse and you have to defend.

That's what got Rolling Stone nailed for $$$$$$$$$$$ over the lying piece of shit article a Rape on Campus.

You prove he's banging her.

Where's the proof that he's not?
Let's see, moron, where would the burden of proof lie? On the one making the allegation, or the one being accused?

I post that Synthaholic is a pedophile. Should the onus be on you to prove you are not, or on me to provide facts to support such an allegation?

Take your head out of your biased ass and you won't come across as such a dumbshit in here.

Forum List

Back