Left-Wing Icon Daniel Ellsberg: 'Obama Deceives the Public'

Uh...Doggie. Bush hasn't run for office since 2004.

Uh...Doggie. Bush hasn't run for office since 2004.

Sure, but people who voted for him twice have no reason to bash Obama if Obama just happens to be the same as Bush. That makes no sense at any level.

Very few, if any, conservatives here applaud every action and decision made by Bush. He made some very serious mistakes (as human beings are wont to do from time to time). He didn't, however, make the mistake of promoting himself as a Messiah.

Obama deserves to be taken down to earth by the blinded morons who anointed him in the first place. It's healthy to see criticism on the part of the left.

Last edited:
Cafe beat me to the punch!!!

Ellsberg has long been a highly respected lefty BY THE LEFT!!!!!!!!!! But I just spotted this on DRUDGE and said to myself, "Oooooooooooooooooooooooops!!! More bad news for the k00ks!!!"

Im laughing............you go on DRUDGE these days and nothing is good about Obama.........NOTHING!!! And to think, in just one day, 30 million people are taking a gandor over to DRUDGE to see whats up!!!:lol::lol::lol: Just another in the litany of chinks in the armour of Obama...........just a wee bit more exposure about what reasonable people have known for a long, long time!!!!

that this guy is a fcukking fraud!!!!!!!:funnyface:

Very few, if any, conservatives here applaud every action and decision made by Bush. He made some very serious mistakes (as human beings are wont to do from time to time). He didn't, however, make the mistake of promoting himself as a Messiah.

Obama deserves to be taken down to earth by the blinded morons who annointed him to begin with. It's healthy to see criticism on the part of the left.

No. So called "Conservatives" applauded the actions and decisions made by Bush for many years. Until it became politically bad to do so. Then they dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

Obama never promoted himself as a Messiah either. In fact, I do recall him joking about it on several occasions.

When someone celebrates himself amidst styrofoam pillars, and makes statement such as "we are the change we've been waiting for" and "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal", he's pretty much declaring himself a demigod at a minimum.

Obama deserves to be taken down to earth by the blinded morons who annointed him to begin with. It's healthy to see criticism on the part of the left.

No. So called "Conservatives" applauded the actions and decisions made by Bush for many years. Until it became politically bad to do so. Then they dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

Obama never promoted himself as a Messiah either. In fact, I do recall him joking about it on several occasions.

No. No conservative applauded Bush's steel tariffs. They did not applaud the medicaid prescription benefit. They did not applaud the $600 giveaways.
There was plenty that conservatives did not applaud and did actively oppose.
But liberals have been on board with Obama since day one. Now their only complaint is that he is not liberal enough. Or not in the right ways. Or something.

No. No conservative applauded Bush's steel tariffs. They did not applaud the medicaid prescription benefit. They did not applaud the $600 giveaways.
But liberals have been on board with Obama since day one. Now their only complaint is that he is not liberal enough. Or not in the right ways. Or something.

Sure applauded those Bush tax cuts. Only President in history to actually cut taxes in a time of war, never mind two wars. So called "conservatives", not real ones including yourselves voted for him twice I'm going to assume. He is your responsibility.

And NOW? Many, including myself have been saying Obama isn't a Liberal for a very long time. Get with the program.

Elsberg has converted to conservatism? When did that happen?

Sure applauded those Bush tax cuts. Only President in history to actually cut taxes in a time of war, never mind two wars. So called "conservatives", not real ones including yourselves voted for him twice I'm going to assume. He is your responsibility.

And NOW? Many, including myself have been saying Obama isn't a Liberal for a very long time. Get with the program.

You're right. We applauded tax cuts that led to 7 years of low unemployment, low inflation and expanding GDP. Too bad liberals couldn't get on board with that.
Yes, I voted for him twice, especially over Al Gore and John Kerry. We see what happens when Democrats have power. And it aint pretty.

Forum List

Back