Left-Wing Group Attacks California Professor

You mean spewing anti-semitic garbage? The noive....

Sicko...

Uh, yeah. This is MY favorite strawman:

Of course, I could be wrong. Demonstrating this would require logical argument and reinterpretation of the extensive factual evidence I have assembled. I have yet to see any critic of my work able to show that I was wrong about the theory or in my handling of the evidence. But in principle it might be possible.

However, my critics, exemplified by the SPLC, have generally been unwilling to attempt this. Instead, their line has been that the subject is taboo and discussing it should be forbidden. Needless to say, this is not the intellectual tradition out of which the Enlightenment and the Scientific Revolution came.
The sky is pink polka dot, prove it isn't...

I know... I kinda liked that, too! Ignorance is ugly, isn't it?

Very ugly. Very sick. God help the future generations.

An aside. I had an 8th grader, gifted though a jerk. Not because of his politics, though he is 'democrat'-his parents are union.

He asked me during lunch time, "What's with this guy in Iran? He says the Jews must go?" I told him my thinking, including that I don't think any country, save the US really cares. He wanted to know 'where this blame the Jew' came from. Trying to explain gnostics, Medieval, etc., in a minute was not really clear, but would give him some stuff for future research. He came back with, "George Bush is a slimebag in many ways, but so far he has backed Israel, he may not be as bad as I thought." Food for thought.

Very ugly. Very sick. God help the future generations.

An aside. I had an 8th grader, gifted though a jerk. Not because of his politics, though he is 'democrat'-his parents are union.

He asked me during lunch time, "What's with this guy in Iran? He says the Jews must go?" I told him my thinking, including that I don't think any country, save the US really cares. He wanted to know 'where this blame the Jew' came from. Trying to explain gnostics, Medieval, etc., in a minute was not really clear, but would give him some stuff for future research. He came back with, "George Bush is a slimebag in many ways, but so far he has backed Israel, he may not be as bad as I thought." Food for thought.

Unfortunately, hate gets passed generation to generation.

Well, FWIW, I don't think anyone who supports Israel doesn't understand that Bush has been more supportive of Israel than pretty much any other American President. I'm not a one-issue voter, though, and I have to balance his other policies against it.

Cute story, though. ;)

Unfortunately, hate gets passed generation to generation.

Well, FWIW, I don't think anyone who supports Israel doesn't understand that Bush has been more supportive of Israel than pretty much any other American President. I'm not a one-issue voter, though, and I have to balance his other policies against it.

Cute story, though. ;)
Not saying different. Wasn't meant as 'cute story' though, this kid was truly upset. Couldn't reconcile the 'lying President in Iraq' with the 'save Israeli nihilation President.' Then again, he's not matured.

Forum List

Back