Left-wing Criticism of Tea Party Smacked Down!

I'm not so sure about that. The wife and I were discussing the other night about how, if the repubs win the midterms and don't do as promised, then what?

Mcain would have done the same as Obama in many ways because he's a progressive too. The tea party may well have started up even so.

If the repubs don't do as promised, I think the tea party, or some other movement will grow over the next few years. There's more happening under the surface in america these days than is obvious. Lots more.

I agree. McCain is as bad. He should take note of that since he was challanged for his seat. I think notice was dually served.

Politically? He's a douchebag.

Militarily? Not many can touch his experience. And on that note? It's the ONLY reason I have ANY regard for him at all.

I agree with you both. Much of what Obama has done has required Republican votes and he's gotten them. It's not about Republicans and Democrats, it's not about liberals and moderates, the Tea Parties are about economic conservativism. Contrary to what many Republicans think, it's not about religious or social conservativism for many that agree with the Tea Party thinking.

There are many libertarians within the Tea Party, with some of those being very different in thinking regarding the Fed and military roles.

The TEA Party is from all walks of life, many stripes, colours, shapes and fashions. ALL see big problems with Government and the establishment of the Political elite and their livlihoods are threatened by the actions of the Political minority in the District Of Criminals...and even among their local political spheres...

They share a common bond and common thread...and are speaking out.

The LEFT instead of mocking, should be willing to understand it.

To date? They mock on...and such will be their demise for decades to come. Their own arrogance has come 'home to roost'.

It is curious how people hear what they want to hear. What does it mean to be owned? Schoolyard bully chatter?

Bringing religion and naming names as if they were sacred is that being owned? I find it empty rhetoric and unbecoming of a nation founded on religious freedom. I asked in another thread what 'honor' we have lost? No one knows.

What does 'liberty evangelism' mean? Liberty from what, a democratically elected presidency? This is pure nonsense to me.

I think when you are having a discussion that makes no sense to you, not knowing how to answer is an appropriate reply. Matt was confused by the 'stupid,' how does one reply to nonsense.

Had McCain won, the fascinating thing is he would probably have done much of what Obama is doing, but the tea party would never have materialized. How weird.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

I guess you misssed the big revolt against McCain's illegal alien amnesty in 2006, the revolt to stop the Dubai Port deal, and the revolt that stopped the first vote on TARP.

The Tea Party was already around. They just didn't have that name yet.

The above is a modifiation of the Black Value System which is part of the mission statement from Obama's former church, where he was a member for 20 years.

I scared you away from the the other thread because it's was blatantly obvious you were losing the debate. So I don't really expect you to engage me in this discussion. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now prove to us he actually believes all that. I certainly didn't believe everything said in my old church.

Interesting but irrelevant to any lost honor as a nation. Many individuals do put their own interest ahead of others, your top two are the same. The nation does not honor this self centered selfishness in its fundamental premises, nor for that matter has it ever greatly praised them. But many in the nation do, consider libertarianism which is the self ahead of all others, and consider the attitudes of Americans toward welfare and healthcare. I assume you are a conservative and as such are part of the lost honor you note as conservatives argue constantly against the welfare of all as represented in SS and UHC.

This is the land of the individual and there is always going to be conflict between private and public interests, it is curious to me the enormous irony on the right in terms of these issues: regulation is bad, but so are people, so what to do? You can't have honor with laws and regulations and someone to enforce them, that big old bad government. No wonder you righties seem so conflicted.

Is there any genuine loss of 'honor?' Next.

"Of all forms of government and society, those of free men and women are in many respects the most brittle. They give the fullest freedom for activities of private persons and groups who often identify their own interests, essentially selfish, with the general welfare." Dorothy Thompson

To me our nation behaves in the opposite way of those 3 things I describe. To do so in each instance is dishonorable. The message of the rally was to restore your individual honor in an effort to make this country a better place.

You may not like that message but that doesn't change what the message was nor does it change the 3 examples I provided.

Indeed. The event was purely Spiritual. And notice whom is having a FIT and making it political as they do every topic under the Sun?

They don't know anything different. And it's high time that they learned that the sleepers have awakened...and the very fortunes of the detractors on the left are in jepoardy.

The left knows it. If their reactions are a guage? The meter is pegged hard into desparation.

The politicians on the right better not get to comfortable either. We are like a dog that has been beaten too many times...ready to snap at anyone who looks remotely threatening.

The above is a modifiation of the Black Value System which is part of the mission statement from Obama's former church, where he was a member for 20 years.

I scared you away from the the other thread because it's was blatantly obvious you were losing the debate. So I don't really expect you to engage me in this discussion. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now prove to us he actually believes all that. I certainly didn't believe everything said in my old church.

Whether he believed all of that doesn't matter. Fact is he supported a church for 20 years that did believe in all that. He was married in that church, his children were baptized in that church and had he not believed in the church's values he would have left a lot sooner.

Whether he believed all of that doesn't matter. Fact is he supported a church for 20 years that did believe in all that. He was married in that church, his children were baptized in that church and had he not believed in the church's values he would have left a lot sooner.

I agree with lonestar. His continued attendance at that church for 2 decades and his close relationship with Reverand Wright shows obama's tacit approval of the reverands message.

Show me who a man's friends are and I will tell you who he is. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Then why did you go?

If I Church had a message I did not believe, I would find another church.

To me our nation behaves in the opposite way of those 3 things I describe. To do so in each instance is dishonorable. The message of the rally was to restore your individual honor in an effort to make this country a better place.

You may not like that message but that doesn't change what the message was nor does it change the 3 examples I provided.

Indeed. The event was purely Spiritual. And notice whom is having a FIT and making it political as they do every topic under the Sun?

They don't know anything different. And it's high time that they learned that the sleepers have awakened...and the very fortunes of the detractors on the left are in jepoardy.

The left knows it. If their reactions are a guage? The meter is pegged hard into desparation.

The politicians on the right better not get to comfortable either. We are like a dog that has been beaten too many times...ready to snap at anyone who looks remotely threatening.

It's the RINOs that need to fear!

;)

You are such an oversensitive, disingenuous FOOL!

I never QUOTED you as saying that dumbass.

I stated it as a matter of fact.

This is why I largely ignored and ridiculed your bitching cry-fest up to now.

Going forward do try to keep your panties from getting bunched up Chicken Little.

What the hell does that mean? You never stated me saying that, you "stated it as a matter of fact?"

Are you some kind of loon?

That would be like me saying, "I never saw Jim stab Steve, I just stated he did as a 'matter of fact.'"

Helloo you laughable loon, THAT'S STILL A LIE!

Who's the Chicken Little, when you have to make up complete BS out of whole cloth, "as a matter of fact" and then run away when challenged on it.

You lost twice. First with your nonsense that only whites have power, and now on making up "statement of facts" that were total BS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He tried that same kind of stupid shit on me. But it didn't work. He's a bonafied liar and that's all there is to it.

boner-fyed!
lecture.gif

What honor have we lost? Here are 3 examples off the top of my head.

- The honor in politicians to do what is right for the country before what is right for themselves
- The honor of individuals to not put their own needs and self interests before the needs of others
- The honor if individuals to be honest in debate and respectful of those who oppose them

Please take the "No one knows what honor has been lost" mantra off the table now that you have a few examples.

Interesting but irrelevant to any lost honor as a nation. Many individuals do put their own interest ahead of others, your top two are the same. The nation does not honor this self centered selfishness in its fundamental premises, nor for that matter has it ever greatly praised them. But many in the nation do, consider libertarianism which is the self ahead of all others, and consider the attitudes of Americans toward welfare and healthcare. I assume you are a conservative and as such are part of the lost honor you note as conservatives argue constantly against the welfare of all as represented in SS and UHC.

This is the land of the individual and there is always going to be conflict between private and public interests, it is curious to me the enormous irony on the right in terms of these issues: regulation is bad, but so are people, so what to do? You can't have honor with laws and regulations and someone to enforce them, that big old bad government. No wonder you righties seem so conflicted.

"Of all forms of government and society, those of free men and women are in many respects the most brittle. They give the fullest freedom for activities of private persons and groups who often identify their own interests, essentially selfish, with the general welfare." Dorothy Thompson

cat-pwned.png

Prepare yourself for awesome irony...

Dana whoever-she-is Loesch defending Beck and his religious circus act? That's pretty good.

I found this quote from Loesch on her blog, in the 'about me' section:

We are non-denominational Jesus-freaks. I think some people are scared of Christians because they think we're all like Piper Laurie's Carrie character, fuzzy-headed carnival barkers who make a circus out of worship.

Ahem...

:lol::lol::lol:

About me - Mamalogues®

Yes, Ms. Loesch, we do think Glen Beck is a fuzzy-headed carnival barker who makes a circus out of worship.

I agree. McCain is as bad. He should take note of that since he was challanged for his seat. I think notice was dually served.

Politically? He's a douchebag.

Militarily? Not many can touch his experience. And on that note? It's the ONLY reason I have ANY regard for him at all.

I agree with you both. Much of what Obama has done has required Republican votes and he's gotten them. It's not about Republicans and Democrats, it's not about liberals and moderates, the Tea Parties are about economic conservativism. Contrary to what many Republicans think, it's not about religious or social conservativism for many that agree with the Tea Party thinking.

There are many libertarians within the Tea Party, with some of those being very different in thinking regarding the Fed and military roles.

The TEA Party is from all walks of life, many stripes, colours, shapes and fashions. ALL see big problems with Government and the establishment of the Political elite and their livlihoods are threatened by the actions of the Political minority in the District Of Criminals...and even among their local political spheres...

They share a common bond and common thread...and are speaking out.

The LEFT instead of mocking, should be willing to understand it.

To date? They mock on...and such will be their demise for decades to come. Their own arrogance has come 'home to roost'.

Another thing worth mentioning that doesn't seem to be understood, is that the republicans lost their way, and didn't follow thier principals over the last 8 years or so. Granted Dems have had power for the last 4.

Progressives point out that the system isn't working, that the repubs way doesn't work. That is correct with a caveat. The republicans weren't true to the constitution either. They need to clean out the progressives in their party. Breaking something, then saying it's broke and we need change is simply underhanded.

That's ok, more and more americans are waking up to the situation.

plymco_pilgrim said:
What honor have we lost? Here are 3 examples off the top of my head.

- The honor in politicians to do what is right for the country before what is right for themselves
- The honor of individuals to not put their own needs and self interests before the needs of others
- The honor if individuals to be honest in debate and respectful of those who oppose them

Please take the "No one knows what honor has been lost" mantra off the table now that you have a few examples.

cat-pwned.png

MarcATL <=====This Link is for you

Regardless of the link i'm still flattered that you are following what i'm posting and how people respond.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back