Left-Wing Activists to Stage War March This Weekend

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Moonbats on Parade
By Michelle Malkin
March 16, 20

With freedom on the move across the Middle East and beyond, aggrieved anti-war protesters here in the U.S. have nothing better to do this weekend than what they have always done: stand in the way.

The most unhinged of left-wing activists, from breast-exposing pacifists to the conspiracy-mongers of MoveOn.org, will descend on New York, Washington, and other major media markets to "mark the two-year anniversary of the U.S. bombing and invasion of Iraq." They will do so by clogging the streets, tying up police resources, and leaving behind a trail of anti-Bush propaganda litter.

Who says the Left doesn't know how to create jobs?

In New York, the "Troops Out Now Coalition" plans to march on Saturday from Harlem to Central Park to Mayor Michael Bloomberg's home to demonstrate against the "occupation." Their solution for helping the Iraqi people and demonstrating American leadership: Cut and run. Now!

for full story:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michelle/malkin031605.php3

Said1 said:
Especially with all those "other" voices floating around in their head. :D

I wonder if they empty out the psych wards of hospitals for these little demonstrations, give them lunch and a bus ride. The only thing I can figure since these people seem to have so much free time on their hands for useless stuff like this??

Bonnie said:
I wonder if they empty out the psych wards of hospitals for these little demonstrations, give them lunch and a bus ride. The only thing I can figure since these people seem to have so much free time on their hands for useless stuff like this??

I would wager March break might have something to do with it. Or maybe they can't find a job they "like". You know how anal "the man" can be. :D

Said1 said:
I would wager March break might have something to do with it. Or maybe they can't find a job they "like". You know how anal "the man" can be. :D

:laugh: That's right I forgot how oppressive "the man" can be.............

I like it when they all gather in a few places and neither one of em is here !
Keep all your crap in one place I always say. :rock:

You two, you know what they say, "If you wallow in it..." :teeth:

Forum List

Back