Left vs Right, who actually lies and distorts more?

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Lets see from the right, they lied about a McCain campaign worker who said she was beat up and spray painted with an O by Obama supporters, they lied about New Black Panthers blocking Republican voters from voting, they posted edited half truthful videos about Sherrod and ACORN, they lied and said Obama went to a madrassa, they lied and fabricated quotes from Obama's book about his father, they lied and said Jeremiah Wright condemed all of America and Americans, they lied and said Obama was Muslim and not American, they lied and distorted the relationship between Obama and Ayers, they lied and said Obama dropped charges against the New Black Panthers when it was the Bush administration who decided not to pursue charges, they lied and said Obama went to a racist church, they lied and Michelle Malkin was threatened, they lied and said there are not racists in the Tea Party, they lied about WMDs in Iraq, I have even more. To top it off, they have media outlets and blogs that continually lies, distort and falsify facts for political gain.

There are no equivalents to Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Briebart, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Juan Williams, and Angela McGowan on the left who engage in dishonest buffonery in the media.

Last edited:
Nice one sided rant that does not match the title. Dumb ass.

There just hasn't been any dishonest reporting from liberal media, we react to the bullshit on the right, we don't createc controversy.
I am sure this award was just for fun:

Dishonest Reporter of the Year
amanpour_christiane.jpg
This year's Dishonest Reporter voting marks a change for HonestReporting readers. Previous awards went to large, impersonal news services, but not so this year. One journalist made herself such a lightning rod in 2007 she easily defeated BBC and Reuters – the traditional disfavorites.
The results didn't surprise us, but the depth of anger and lingering resentment indicate that readers weren't just outraged by our winner's work; on some level, they were personally offended in a way far exceeding the rest of the MSM’s Mideast coverage this year. Which is why the 2007 Dishonest Reporting Award goes to Christiane Amanpour, for her in-depth, but tragically flawed CNN special series, God's Warriors.
The series sought to examine Jewish, Muslim and Christian extremism. It's not our intention to address God's Warriors yet again. However, reader criticism can be boiled down to four primary charges. In a nutshell, Amanpour's series:

• Equated years-old isolated cases of Jewish extremism with Islamic terror that has killed thousands of people in New York, London, Madrid, Bali, Amman, etc.
  • Spuriously claimed that fringe elements of world Jewry succeeded in hijacking Israeli and American government policy.
  • Addressed radical Islam with kid gloves.
  • Belittled religious belief in general.
GodsWarriors.jpg
Religious extremism is a valid news story and an accurate, honest comparison of the three major monotheistic faiths would undoubtedly have a positive impact on public debate.
Unfortunately, the sense our readers and we have is that Amanpour didn't spend a year researching religious extremism, but rather reinforcing her own world views.

http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/45884734/critiques/new/Dishonest_Reporter_Award_2007.asp

Last edited:

There just hasn't been any dishonest reporting from liberal media, we react to the bullshit on the right, we don't createc controversy.

What a fucking joke you are. EVERY THING Obama says is a lie, everything that the press FAILED to do during 2008 regarding Obama is leftist bullshit. What was it? ABC that turned their network over to the White House?

As we speak the liberals in congress are trying to HIDE ethics charges against two Democrats to avoid telling the American people all the illegal unethical things they have done in the past.

Shall I go on?

I am sure this award was just for fun:

Dishonest Reporter of the Year
amanpour_christiane.jpg
This year's Dishonest Reporter voting marks a change for HonestReporting readers. Previous awards went to large, impersonal news services, but not so this year. One journalist made herself such a lightning rod in 2007 she easily defeated BBC and Reuters – the traditional disfavorites.
The results didn't surprise us, but the depth of anger and lingering resentment indicate that readers weren't just outraged by our winner's work; on some level, they were personally offended in a way far exceeding the rest of the MSM’s Mideast coverage this year. Which is why the 2007 Dishonest Reporting Award goes to Christiane Amanpour, for her in-depth, but tragically flawed CNN special series, God's Warriors.
The series sought to examine Jewish, Muslim and Christian extremism. It's not our intention to address God's Warriors yet again. However, reader criticism can be boiled down to four primary charges. In a nutshell, Amanpour's series:

• Equated years-old isolated cases of Jewish extremism with Islamic terror that has killed thousands of people in New York, London, Madrid, Bali, Amman, etc.
  • Spuriously claimed that fringe elements of world Jewry succeeded in hijacking Israeli and American government policy.
  • Addressed radical Islam with kid gloves.
  • Belittled religious belief in general.
GodsWarriors.jpg
Religious extremism is a valid news story and an accurate, honest comparison of the three major monotheistic faiths would undoubtedly have a positive impact on public debate.
Unfortunately, the sense our readers and we have is that Amanpour didn't spend a year researching religious extremism, but rather reinforcing her own world views.

http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/45884734/critiques/new/Dishonest_Reporter_Award_2007.asp

Sounds like it was for fun.

So you missed the part about "Journolist", a conspiracy amongst 400 left wing media folks to throw blanket racism charges, attack right wing candidates, and do whatever it took to get Obama elected?

Oh. Of course you missed it. MSNBC wouldn't cover it. Google it. Then rethink your comment.

What a fucking joke you are. EVERY THING Obama says is a lie, everything that the press FAILED to do during 2008 regarding Obama is leftist bullshit. What was it? ABC that turned their network over to the White House?

As we speak the liberals in congress are trying to HIDE ethics charges against two Democrats to avoid telling the American people all the illegal unethical things they have done in the past.

Shall I go on?

Quite simple lie Obama told: He said nothing would pass except if it was "pay-go". If it wasn't paid for, it wouldn't pass.

Then the unemployment extensions came up. The Dems wanted to pass it, UNPAID for. The Republicans wanted it PAID FOR. EXACTLY what Obama promised he would do.

And the Republicans got hammered as racist hate mongers for doing nothing but saying we should pass the bill according to the promise of Obama himself.

Obama promising it? Genius. Breathtaking. Noble. Wonderful. Christ like.

Republicans sticking to what Obama promised to do? Racist. Hateful.

Somehow, libs make sense of that.

Shall I go on?

What CHARGES are the liberals in Congress trying to hide? If you're talking about Rangel four Democrats and Republicans site on the committe thats investigating whether to charge him, so how are liberals in Congress trying to hide the charges?

Shall I go on?

Quite simple lie Obama told: He said nothing would pass except if it was "pay-go". If it wasn't paid for, it wouldn't pass.

Then the unemployment extensions came up. The Dems wanted to pass it, UNPAID for. The Republicans wanted it PAID FOR. EXACTLY what Obama promised he would do.

And the Republicans got hammered as racist hate mongers for doing nothing but saying we should pass the bill according to the promise of Obama himself.

Link?

Shall I go on?

Link?

Nope. I'm done doing the research on Obama you liberals should be doing yourself. Google it and educate yourself.

In fact, you being such a strong Obama supporter, but NEEDING A LINK for that simple and obvious fact I posted tells a lot about the typical Obama supporter. You have absolutely no clue about what is going on.

It was an open Obama promise, in one of his grand, epic speeches. Nothing would pass without it being paid for, "Pay go" as they said. Then, the Republicans tried to hold them to that, and the Republicans caught hell, for doing nothing more than making Obama stick to his promise.

If you don't know that, and need a link to be informed about it, then your knowledge of current events and politics is at so lacking that I don't think I can have serious debate with you.

So you missed the part about "Journolist", a conspiracy amongst 400 left wing media folks to throw blanket racism charges, attack right wing candidates, and do whatever it took to get Obama elected?

Oh. Of course you missed it. MSNBC wouldn't cover it. Google it. Then rethink your comment.

Bullshit, once again the right misrepresents the left to wash themselves of their dirt.

Oh, what the hell, like a scorned girlfriend not wanting to know the truth, I know you won't research your dear Obama. So, here is the link, but WARNING I'm gonna start charging tuition for you libs each time I have to do your research for you. Here:

Obama Touts New "Paygo" Budget Rules - CBS News

Obama's exact quote: ""Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else," he said.

Well, yeah, except when something needs to be passed to keep political heat off his butt, or when it's convenient to do so they can blame Republicans for something. Not even 6 months after that promise, the Dems pass unemployment extensions, UNPAID for.

When Republicans did nothing except try to hold Obama to his own word, the Republicans got called racist hate mongers who want the poor to die of starvation.

So, there you go. Obama lied. Again. And the right got blamed.....for merely acting on what Obama said we should do- pass nothing unless it's paid for. Reps tried to do it Obama's way, and got heat for it.

Now, tuition is gonna be $50 a month for any of you liberals who continue to demand I do your work for you.

Link?

Nope. I'm done doing the research on Obama you liberals should be doing yourself. Google it and educate yourself.

In fact, you being such a strong Obama supporter, but NEEDING A LINK for that simple and obvious fact I posted tells a lot about the typical Obama supporter. You have absolutely no clue about what is going on.

It was an open Obama promise, in one of his grand, epic speeches. Nothing would pass without it being paid for, "Pay go" as they said. Then, the Republicans tried to hold them to that, and the Republicans caught hell, for doing nothing more than making Obama stick to his promise.

If you don't know that, and need a link to be informed about it, then your knowledge of current events and politics is at so lacking that I don't think I can have serious debate with you.

I know what he said, thats why I'm asking your rightwing fucktards to post links to back your shit it since almost all of you are dshonest. The Republicans have said Obama said a lot things that turned out to be not true.

Bullshit, once again the right misrepresents the left to wash themselves of their dirt.

Really? Because NBC's Chief White House correspondent said the Journolist scandal was shameful, embarrassing and that it is a sign that journalism (at least on the left) has lost a lot of integrity.

Thats coming from that far right wing network NBC :tongue:

You should school yourself up on reality. Google is a wonderful thing. Stop embarrassing yourself here by not being informed.

Oh, what the hell, like a scorned girlfriend not wanting to know the truth, I know you won't research your dear Obama. So, here is the link, but WARNING I'm gonna start charging tuition for you libs each time I have to do your research for you. Here:

Obama's exact quote: ""Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else," he said.

Well, yeah, except when something needs to be passed to keep political heat off his butt, or when it's convenient to do so they can blame Republicans for something. Not even 6 months after that promise, the Dems pass unemployment extensions, UNPAID for.

When Republicans did nothing except try to hold Obama to his own word, the Republicans got called racist hate mongers who want the poor to die of starvation.

So, there you go. Obama lied. Again. And the right got blamed.....for merely acting on what Obama said we should do- pass nothing unless it's paid for. Reps tried to do it Obama's way, and got heat for it.

Now, tuition is gonna be $50 a month for any of you liberals who continue to demand I do your work for you.

Read your fucking link, you have things assbackwards

I know what he said, thats why I'm asking your rightwing fucktards to post links to back your shit it since almost all of you are dshonest. The Republicans have said Obama said a lot things that turned out to be not true.

MMmmmkay...............

So Obama said nothing would pass unless it was paid for.

Then they passed unemployment benefit extension.....unpaid for.

That means Obama broke his promise, right? Or did he lie? Which is it?

Oh, I forgot, option C: Republicans and Bush are just right wing racist Fox News loving haters.

How could I forget the default liberal retreat statement???:(

Really? Because NBC's Chief White House correspondent said the Journolist scandal was shameful, embarrassing and that it is a sign that journalism (at least on the left) has lost a lot of integrity.

You should school yourself up on reality. Google is a wonderful thing. Stop embarrassing yourself here by not being informed.

I am informed and I'm calling bullshit

Read your fucking link, you have things assbackwards

True or False test:

Obama promised pay-go? True.

Obama and Dems passed unemployment extension without money to pay for it? True.

Obama broke promise and/or lied? Um..............false???????:doubt:

I am informed and I'm calling bullshit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, we are laughing at YOU:eusa_shhh:

You don't know what the fu** you're talking about do you???:lol::lol:

You've never even heard of "Journolist" have you!!???:lol::lol::lol:

My point proven. :eusa_angel:

I win. And laugh :lol: at :eusa_shhh: you!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back