Left USA for Poland.

He explains why he left the USA for Poland.

Meh
the Irish , Italians and greeks all do it to ...their governments fast track Americans for citizenship...i know they do ..i'm sure their are others
They dont care, if you have the ancestry they welcome you home .

Not that anyone is rushing home to western eussrstan ...well besides welfare colonists

Jun112019
Former Global Village Rejects Mass Immigration
Pious speeches about multiculturalism lift the hearts of some. But after posturing has led to practice, the results are not so flowery. Even the erstwhile “global village” of Riace, Italy has had enough. It recently elected a new mayor who has the support of countermoonbat Matteo Salvini’s anti-immigration Lega party.

Mayor Antonio Trifoli promises to be a massive improvement over his predecessor, who helped dig the town into its current hole.

Former mayor Domenico “Mimmo” Lucano encouraged migrants and refugees to come to the village to counter a gradual decline of inhabitants and workers and show how migrant integration could be done.

But now he is no longer even a member of the town council after his left-backed list lost in the elections, and he has been barred from the town.

He’s lucky he didn’t wind up hanging upside down at a gas station, like another failed Italian politician.

German director Wim Wenders made a documentary in 2010 featuring the leftist mayor and Riace’s refugees, but Lucano was last year placed under house arrest for allegedly setting up fake marriages to help foreign women stay in the country after their asylum applications were rejected.

Riace used to be a moonbat utopia:

Over the years the town took in around 6,000 migrants, opened shops and workshops and even launched its own currency stamped with the heads of Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King.

Utopias don’t last long. Fortunately for Riace, it saw that it was going down the wrong path before altered demographics made it impossible to turn back.

Great video! I would love to move to Europe and Poland and Hungary DEFINITELY top my list. I watched an episode of House Hunters the other night and stayed up late just to watch this couple move to Poland where the guy was from. It was so clean and beautiful. I am mostly Polish and would love to live there and raise my family there.

Great video! I would love to move to Europe and Poland and Hungary DEFINITELY top my list. I watched an episode of House Hunters the other night and stayed up late just to watch this couple move to Poland where the guy was from. It was so clean and beautiful. I am mostly Polish and would love to live there and raise my family there.

What’s stopping you?

What’s stopping you?

Either have to start a business,have a highly qualified job or getting an education to gain residency there. Maybe once me and wife are done with college I will try. I graduate in April 2022. She graduates in December.

What’s stopping you?

Either have to start a business,have a highly qualified job or getting an education to gain residency there. Maybe once me and wife are done with college I will try. I graduate in April 2022. She graduates in December.

You can do it! Don’t give up on your dream!

And yet many Polish would prefer to be here...

That would be folks like me whose families already have been here for generations. Don't know anything about the language or customs and really don't care. Only thing Polish about me is my impossibly long name.
I am American and my loyalty is true to the United States of America. download (25).jpeg

My distant cousins are weird.
If I went back this is how I would have to dress?
event-featured-Jen-Warsaw-1533056619-400x294.jpeg
This is what I would have to drive?
3096-mikrusy.jpg

Hell no, bitches...:eusa_hand:
My ass is staying right in the USA!!!

Forum List

Back