Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

This is a classic example of why people are lemmings.

We have the two worst candidates for president, in history....

And people are still fighting over it...

Wake up folks! Time to step out of the box...

Rudeness from the Left, Right, or Center is inexcusable. I too am new, Harpo. I cannot get the hang of debate forums but I made a note of that place you mentioned in case it does not work out for me here.

We need to completely reform the electoral system. Everything needs to be thrown away, and re-thought. This is such an embarrassment for the US, that we are forced to pick from either Hillary or Donald...

We have to pick Donald, because if we pick Hillary nothing will change. If we pick Donald, things will get so bad that the public will realize that we need a change.

We're gonna have to deal with some anarchy during that time, if Donald is elected and impeached. But better things will flourish from it.

Not so with Hillary. That'll be more of the same spiraling towards the bottom with no resolution in sight. At least with Donald, we will hit rock-bottom, and respond the way our citizens should respond...

We need to completely reform the electoral system. Everything needs to be thrown away, and re-thought. This is such an embarrassment for the US, that we are forced to pick from either Hillary or Donald...

We have to pick Donald, because if we pick Hillary nothing will change. If we pick Donald, things will get so bad that the public will realize that we need a change.

We're gonna have to deal with some anarchy during that time, if Donald is elected and impeached. But better things will flourish from it.

Not so with Hillary. That'll be more of the same spiraling towards the bottom with no resolution in sight. At least with Donald, we will hit rock-bottom, and respond the way our citizens should respond...

If the US voters pick the female Clinton, then things will get WORSE than it is already.

You don't have to pick either......... See my sigline...... :eusa_whistle:

Ha ha. I think you're serious.

Ha ha. I think you're serious.
Ya think.......? :dunno:

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...

Bwahahaha....they probably handed you your ass. Here it is the conservatives that are mean spirited and vile.....you'll fit right in.

Welcome, anyway.

We have the two worst candidates for president, in history....

Correction: We have "one" candidate that is not fit for President.....even his own party repudiates him.

I repeat, we have the two worst candidates for President in history. Individually and mutually.

This is the worst election ever.

We should be embarrassed to argue about this...

Let's just get it over with and elect Trump. Hillary will keep it the same and we'll still be howling. We need radical change.

"Vote Trump... Let's get this shit over with... "

That should be his motto!

And I will be a liberal-sided anarchist. But we need to change this shit, the way it is now... :)

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...

Welcome and thank you for your service and sacrifice on behalf of our nation.

Forum List

Back