Left: Russia Swayed Election Using Facebook & You’re Crazy Thinking Google Can Impact an Election

“The same crowd that has just spent three years telling us that Boris and Natasha swayed an American election using Facebook is now incredulous that the infinitely more powerful — and blatantly liberal — Google could pull this off.”

The Morning Briefing: Frauds Investigating the Frauds - Gov. Stacey Abrams Edition

The Lefts lies are growing more hilarious by the hour.
This phenomenon at google may have affected some votes.

There, now you try: "the russian propaganda campaign may have affected some votes."
“Hillary not bothering to even visit key swing States may have affected some votes.”

Try it.

“The same crowd that has just spent three years telling us that Boris and Natasha swayed an American election using Facebook is now incredulous that the infinitely more powerful — and blatantly liberal — Google could pull this off.”

The Morning Briefing: Frauds Investigating the Frauds - Gov. Stacey Abrams Edition

The Lefts lies are growing more hilarious by the hour.
This phenomenon at google may have affected some votes.

There, now you try: "the russian propaganda campaign may have affected some votes."
Affected how?
He wants to claim $100k beat Hillary.

Who am I to argue such absurdity?

“Hillary not bothering to even visit key swing States may have affected some votes.”
Of course, everyone knows that. Hillary not bothering to visit almost certainly cost her some votes.

Oops, you forgot your line. Here, I will feed it to you again:

"The russian propaganda campaign may have affected some votes."

And, go!

Last edited:
What a GREAT point by OP.

Election was swayed by a couple Facebook posts, but GOOGLE couldn’t possibly influence the election by altering search results!!

Fucking lefties...

Of course, everyone knows that. Hillary not bothering to visit almost certainly cost her some vites.

And, go!
Russia has been interfering with our elections since 1948.

And what of Obama interfering in the Israeli election?

THATS OK BECAUSE SHUT UP!

Of course, everyone knows that. Hillary not bothering to visit almost certainly cost her some vites.

And, go!
Russia has been interfering with our elections since 1948.

And what of Obama interfering in the Israeli election?

THATS OK BECAUSE SHUT UP!
Haha, you really can't do it. Good stuff.

A Report on Presidential Advertising
And the 2016 General Election

Hillary didn’t outspend Trump in ads
because she believed the bullshit polls
she outspent him and used character assault
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HE COULD WIN

Beyond overall ad spending, the study also breaks down the content of the attack ads aired on behalf of each candidate. It says about 70 percent of Trump’s ads “contained at least some discussion of policy.” About 90 percent of Clinton’s attack ads went after Trump as an individual — compared with just 10 percent that went after his policies, the study found.

Study: Hillary Clinton’s TV Ads
Were Almost Entirely Policy-Free

Negative Campaigning

Negative campaigning or mudslinging is the process of deliberate spreading negative information about someone or something to worsen the public image of the described.

Deliberate spreading of such information can be motivated either by honest desire of the campaigner to warn others against real dangers or deficiencies of the described, or by the campaigner's dishonest ideas on methods of winning in political, business or other spheres of competition against an honest rival.

"facebook is no longer a company, its a country" - Sen Kennedy

he went on a long rant about it. will the senate act?

According to most studies, (assuming people actually look at the ads on their Facebook feed) there would have been a whopping, huge 2 ads seen. That's one more than one, one less than three. TWO. So two memes or posts made people change their minds? Okay, you lefties go with that.

A Report on Presidential Advertising
And the 2016 General Election

Hillary didn’t outspend Trump in ads
because she believed the bullshit polls
she outspent him and used character assault
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HE COULD WIN

Beyond overall ad spending, the study also breaks down the content of the attack ads aired on behalf of each candidate. It says about 70 percent of Trump’s ads “contained at least some discussion of policy.” About 90 percent of Clinton’s attack ads went after Trump as an individual — compared with just 10 percent that went after his policies, the study found.

Study: Hillary Clinton’s TV Ads
Were Almost Entirely Policy-Free

Negative Campaigning

Negative campaigning or mudslinging is the process of deliberate spreading negative information about someone or something to worsen the public image of the described.

Deliberate spreading of such information can be motivated either by honest desire of the campaigner to warn others against real dangers or deficiencies of the described, or by the campaigner's dishonest ideas on methods of winning in political, business or other spheres of competition against an honest rival.
So, it took a poor candidate,a poor campaign, and a while lot of russian interference to get that moron elected.

Sounds about right.

Of course, everyone knows that. Hillary not bothering to visit almost certainly cost her some votes.

And, go!
Just exactly what was the propaganda anyway?

And, go!
Here is your Russian propaganda campaign

benghazi.jpg

muslim.jpg

invaders.jpg

oglala.jpg

black-lives.png

born-liberal.png

not-my-pres.png

The Social Media Ads
Russia Wanted Americans To See

PLEASE STOP CONTRIBUTING TO
INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE
WITH THIS RIDICULOUS PROPAGANDA

And, go!
I'm not going to review 3 years of news for you.

And, go!

benghazi.jpg

muslim.jpg

invaders.jpg

oglala.jpg

black-lives.png

born-liberal.png

not-my-pres.png

The Social Media Ads

No, that's stuff you cherry picked because you would rather remain ignorant and wrong and maintain your narrative than actually know or learn anything.

And, go!
Just exactly what was the propaganda?

And, go!

benghazi.jpg

muslim.jpg

invaders.jpg

oglala.jpg

black-lives.png

born-liberal.png

not-my-pres.png

The Social Media Ads

No, that's stuff you cherry picked because you would rather remain ignorant and wrong and maintain your narrative than actually know or learn anything.
Wait a minute...hold up...come again?!

That is stuff?
Stuff??

STUFF!

You have got to be fucking kidding me!

The very ads you and your ilk have been screaming for years
was masterminded by Putin and with the assistance of the GRU
was carried out through the Internet Research Agency
and instrumental in influencing the outcome in Trump’s favor

Oh, hell no, I don’t fucking think so bitch!

STUFF is not an euphemism for...
Facebook ads placed by the Russian government
with the explicit intent to ensure the outcome
elects the man who is colluding with them

Cherry picked
That is stuff I cherry picked

No shit for brains, that is the RIDICULOUS STUFF
provided by Democratic House Members,
courtesy of Facebook.....

Narrative
That is stuff I cherry picked
because I would rather maintain a narrative

SO THEY CAN MAINTAIN THEIR NARRATIVE

TBC....

And, go!
Just exactly what was the propaganda?
You must not read very well.

Forum List

Back