Left/Right

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
I didn't much like this idiot but this clip is brilliant.
I'd like to meet the person that wrote it.
Listen carefully.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hIZd4Q6Po&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

They didn't call him the Great Communicator for nothing, Douger. Course, they also called Hitler something like that.

"....[T]he idea that a little intellectual elite in a far distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves....." Spoken whilst he himself was the president! It's genius...demonizing the very government that YOU yourself run!

that was back in 1964, maddy

Yea, well, t'aint as if he didn't say it whilst in office, DiveCon. "Government is bad, government is bad, government is bad"...it was a fucking drum beat with him.

Yet the guy swelled the size of government and gave us a crippling deficit. He was a ginormous case of "watch what I say, not what I do."

From the evidence available on this forum, Maddie doesn't do context.

"Context" is not legally required to be used in each one of your posts, CG. You may use all the words in the dictionary.

Here are some synonyms for "context" just so you don't drone like a bee...

Main Entry: context
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: framework, circumstances
Synonyms: ambience, background, conditions, connection, frame of reference, lexicon, relation, situation, substance, text, vocabulary

Context Synonyms, Context Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

"Context" is not legally required to be used in each one of your posts, CG. You may use all the words in the dictionary.

Synonyms: ambience, background, conditions, connection, frame of reference, lexicon, relation, situation, substance, text, vocabulary

I'm aware of the words, Maddie. I'm also aware of their meaning. I'm actually a strong believer in them. If only you could say likewise.

Ronald Reagan raised taxes, grew government, tripled the national debt, withdrew the military after a confrontation with jihadists, allowed the sale of high tech arms to terrorists, in order to illegally support terrorists in Central America.

This is the hero of the GOP, folks.

uh, maddy, why did you use a thesaurus to define a word?
:confused:

Ronald Reagan - The greatest candidate for President this country ever voted for.

He was a great candidate, he was a so so president.

64? He had changed to republican by then?
when did he marry Nancy and pulled a Kerry? Or was that a McCain? Marrying into money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back