Left outraged Romney went to private and prep schools .. So did Obama

It's people like Lovebear that are the reason that our country is where it is now. Proud ignorance and blatant stubbornness are the very reason we are in a mess that we can't get out of and LoveBear fits this description to the letter. Well done. You're a true American.

Almost EVERYTHING Obama and BIDEN has said it is BAD to be RICH.. TAX them more . Mitt Is FELON and killed a cancer patient wife because he is RICH but they TOO are rich and that is quite ok with them.. HYPOCRITES

And I'm sure you have a direct quote of one of them saying that it is bad to be rich.

Post it or STFU.

I have noticed that while many here send offerings to the Goddess of Irony, LoveBear worships the god of Hyperbole and the god of Fed Talking Points with equal devotion.

Almost EVERYTHING Obama and BIDEN has said it is BAD to be RICH.. TAX them more . Mitt Is FELON and killed a cancer patient wife because he is RICH but they TOO are rich and that is quite ok with them.. HYPOCRITES

And I'm sure you have a direct quote of one of them saying that it is bad to be rich.

Post it or STFU.

I have noticed that while many here send offerings to the Goddess of Irony, LoveBear worships the god of Hyperbole and the god of Fed Talking Points with equal devotion.

:lol::lol::lol:

He went to Punahou School in HI which is a private school, He went to Columbia and Harvard.. Why is this any different???? The only thing that concerns me is HOW if he only grew up with mediocre means how did he pay for these schools unless they are based on lies since all his records are sealed

Again, you're missing where the "outrage" lies. While both candidates went to private schools, only one wants to cut education.

Forum List

Back