Left or right : Do you support these five ideas?

The 5

• Total voters
ROFL... and yet ANOTHER of the would-be anointed flees the field, through cries of irrelevance.

In this instance the baseless projection is that the argument rests within a previously discredited structure...

Sadly reason suggests that if such were the case; and if this member were privy to such; they would simply advance the prevailing argument that discredited that from which they're fleeing... thus, what we're left with is, as noted above, yet another flaccid bump born of an impotent mind-set... a fatally flawed species of reasoning which is helpless to defend a damn thing it would like you to believe it stands for.

Let us not forget that the point which has these numbskulls befuddled is simply:

YOUR NEED DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO ANOTHER'S MEANS!​

Now they whole-heartedly disagree with that position; they simply have no means to argue against it and still hope to lay claim to being an AMERICAN!

The Left LOVES to think of themselves as being compassionate above all others... And this through their incessant demand that the "NEEDY" must have their needs met, by those with the means to do so; Zero-sum... One gals has a need... and that need must be subsidized, or the culture is designated cruel, heartless and worthy of destruction.

Sends shivers, doesn't it? What compassion... the total intolerance of carelessness.

The problem is that the would-be needy are being represented as being without responsibility for their being in Need... as THAT guiltlessness then establishes an ENTITLEMENT... Still sounds OK? Well sure... that's because the equation remains open... the fact that another has a NEED and that neediness is at NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN... it's just 'the way it is'... "Realism, MAN!" Or as this bonehead prefers: PRAGMATISM... They're dealing with REALITY... not pie in the sky Dogma, ideology which stands upon ethereal principles... ITS THE WORLD DUDE! People have needs that have to be met or... there'll be problems... Meet the needs and PRESTO! No Problems.

And it sounds so 'caring...' don't it? Right up to the point where its determined that the needs will be taken care of on the backs of those who have the means... and THAT is where the calculation crumbles.

Strip people of means of that means, or the means represented by the desire; or the initiative... and soon... there will be damn few with such means...

WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THE PRESSES!

Isn't it a constant howl by these people which bemoans "The GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR?" Uh oh... and this only 70 years after the US culture began adopting this species of reasoning.

Anyone heard of the 'shrinking Middle CLASS?'

Now could it be that such a recession of such a class could be due to the policies which state that those with a need are ENTITLED TO THE MEANS OF OTHERS? Would not such a reasoning tend to reduce the incentive of those with NEEDS to "Do for themselves?" And would such an incentive crushing mindset NOT reduce the MEANS OF A CLASS WHICH IS BUILT ON THE APPLICATION OF DOGGED DETERMINATION; thus which is dependent upon a irrepressible INITIATIVE TO SEEK OUT PERSONAL GAIN; thus a higher level of means?

Why I believe it would... ergo, the shrinkage of the middle class is a function of a crippling species of reason that induces an ENTITLEMENT TO THAT WHICH BELONGS TO ANOTHER.

If I'm entitled to what you have... then what incentive do I have to put out the effort to acquire what you have by other means? If the government is going to simply take what you have, I'd be a FOOL to bust my ass working for it, when the formula represented in that calculation tells me that IF I DO SO... I will be forced to give it to SOMEONE ELSE.

As noted many times... The Left-think calculation is a dead-end... it is not built upon sustaining principle; it is designed to produce precisely ZERO, to CRIPPLE cultures...

Left-think is a long series of lies... nothing less than an intellectual DECEPTION; which is embraced by those whose mindset is that of the irrational female... The high-maintenance "Do for ME!" variety of gals who see themselves as ENTITLED to a better life... because well... they're special~ and that many of those who adhere to such absurdities are of biological males... doesn't change their perspective as being that of the irrational female.

And THAT friends is why the Left will NEVER engage this argument... because to do so risks tearing the facade... That sheer dressing which drapes them in the deceptive cloak of 'compassion'... which conceals the darkness of their hearts; demonstrated by their carelessness for the cultural catastrophe which will always follow any culture which tolerates their idiocy.

ROFL... it's hysterical... in at least two contexts and on several levels... But its a joke that doesn't end well...

Leftism is sorta like "The Rabbi, the Chef and a Poodle that walk into a bar... the Chef orders a Blue-racer, the Rabbi a 'nice red wine' and the poodle shits in the floor... the waitress steps in it, slips and breaks her neck... she sues the Bar owner, the Chef and the Rabbi... stripping them of their means, and adopts the poodle; which she trains to assist her quadriplegic lifestyle; which works great until one day she rolls through another pile of dog crap, causing her to slip into an old woman, knocking her into traffic; where the woman is hit by a bus... The family sues the Invalid, stripping her of her economic means, but adopts the poodle...

The moral of the story is that shit happens... and its never happens more than to those people that adopt the causes that make it happen.

images

Yeah... I get it... You're a Moderate, Centrist, Independent, Liberal, Progressive... halfwit.

sp812_Stupid_Spoiled_Whore_Video_Playset.jpg

LOL -- That really does look at lot like me, around 50 years ago. Glad to see you have a sense of humor buried amidst all that muck.

PubliusInfinitum said:
I'd prefer to fix it now... as oppossed to suffering the cultural collapse and the unspeakable brutality of the war which will naturally come to pass, as the culture implodes under the dead weight of the policy that such imbeciles heap upon the culture... but such idiots will be stripped of the means to infect the government with their idiocy; one way or another.

Ooohhhh, shakin' in ma boots. Thus far, you revolutionaries are just spinning your wheels with big bad talk. Start shooting and you'll soon be shocked at how quickly your ranks will thin out.

The dogma is straight John Birch Society drivel.

ROFL... and yet ANOTHER of the would-be anointed flees the field, through cries of irrelevance.

In this instance the baseless projection is that the argument rests within a previously discredited structure...

Sadly reason suggests that if such were the case; and if this member were privy to such; they would simply advance the prevailing argument that discredited that from which they're fleeing... thus, what we're left with is, as noted above, yet another flaccid bump born of an impotent mind-set... a fatally flawed species of reasoning which is helpless to defend a damn thing it would like you to believe it stands for.

Let us not forget that the point which has these numbskulls befuddled is simply:

YOUR NEED DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO ANOTHER'S MEANS!​

Now they whole-heartedly disagree with that position; they simply have no means to argue against it and still hope to lay claim to being an AMERICAN!

The Left LOVES to think of themselves as being compassionate above all others... And this through their incessant demand that the "NEEDY" must have their needs met, by those with the means to do so; Zero-sum... One gals has a need... and that need must be subsidized, or the culture is designated cruel, heartless and worthy of destruction.

Sends shivers, doesn't it? What compassion... the total intolerance of carelessness.

The problem is that the would-be needy are being represented as being without responsibility for their being in Need... as THAT guiltlessness then establishes an ENTITLEMENT... Still sounds OK? Well sure... that's because the equation remains open... the fact that another has a NEED and that neediness is at NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN... it's just 'the way it is'... "Realism, MAN!" Or as this bonehead prefers: PRAGMATISM... They're dealing with REALITY... not pie in the sky Dogma, ideology which stands upon ethereal principles... ITS THE WORLD DUDE! People have needs that have to be met or... there'll be problems... Meet the needs and PRESTO! No Problems.

And it sounds so 'caring...' don't it? Right up to the point where its determined that the needs will be taken care of on the backs of those who have the means... and THAT is where the calculation crumbles.

Strip people of means of that means, or the means represented by the desire; or the initiative... and soon... there will be damn few with such means...

WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THE PRESSES!

Isn't it a constant howl by these people which bemoans "The GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR?" Uh oh... and this only 70 years after the US culture began adopting this species of reasoning.

Anyone heard of the 'shrinking Middle CLASS?'

Now could it be that such a recession of such a class could be due to the policies which state that those with a need are ENTITLED TO THE MEANS OF OTHERS? Would not such a reasoning tend to reduce the incentive of those with NEEDS to "Do for themselves?" And would such an incentive crushing mindset NOT reduce the MEANS OF A CLASS WHICH IS BUILT ON THE APPLICATION OF DOGGED DETERMINATION; thus which is dependent upon a irrepressible INITIATIVE TO SEEK OUT PERSONAL GAIN; thus a higher level of means?

Why I believe it would... ergo, the shrinkage of the middle class is a function of a crippling species of reason that induces an ENTITLEMENT TO THAT WHICH BELONGS TO ANOTHER.

If I'm entitled to what you have... then what incentive do I have to put out the effort to acquire what you have by other means? If the government is going to simply take what you have, I'd be a FOOL to bust my ass working for it, when the formula represented in that calculation tells me that IF I DO SO... I will be forced to give it to SOMEONE ELSE.

As noted many times... The Left-think calculation is a dead-end... it is not built upon sustaining principle; it is designed to produce precisely ZERO, to CRIPPLE cultures...

Left-think is a long series of lies... nothing less than an intellectual DECEPTION; which is embraced by those whose mindset is that of the irrational female... The high-maintenance "Do for ME!" variety of gals who see themselves as ENTITLED to a better life... because well... they're special~ and that many of those who adhere to such absurdities are of biological males... doesn't change their perspective as being that of the irrational female.

And THAT friends is why the Left will NEVER engage this argument... because to do so risks tearing the facade... That sheer dressing which drapes them in the deceptive cloak of 'compassion'... which conceals the darkness of their hearts; demonstrated by their carelessness for the cultural catastrophe which will always follow any culture which tolerates their idiocy.

ROFL... it's hysterical... in at least two contexts and on several levels... But its a joke that doesn't end well...

Leftism is sorta like "The Rabbi, the Chef and a Poodle that walk into a bar... the Chef orders a Blue-racer, the Rabbi a 'nice red wine' and the poodle shits in the floor... the waitress steps in it, slips and breaks her neck... she sues the Bar owner, the Chef and the Rabbi... stripping them of their means, and adopts the poodle; which she trains to assist her quadriplegic lifestyle; which works great until one day she rolls through another pile of dog crap, causing her to slip into an old woman, knocking her into traffic; where the woman is hit by a bus... The family sues the Invalid, stripping her of her economic means, but adopts the poodle...

The moral of the story is that shit happens... and its never happens more than to those people that adopt the causes that make it happen.

images

:lol:....im sorry Pub... that is funny....:lol:

Sorry but everyone believes in something. Midcan inspite of all evidence to the contrary believes Obama isn't as full of crap as Christmas goose. He believes in universal health care which in fact no country in the world has because no country can afford it.

No I would not have a test for the right to vote. Unfortunately freedom means you must allow and accept that the stupid ones get to vote too. Gotta take the bad with the good my friend.

Hey Bern, you do know that if "Ronny were in the white house" right now, he'd be doing the EXACT same things as Obama, right?

I am fairly certain the Ronny I am referring to would not......

Ron Paul on Health Care

ROFLMNAO... Based upon WHAT?

We don't let the blind drive... thus demonstrating the purpose of a viable, sustaining standard which doesn't usurp the freedom of those qualified to drive...

Allowing idiots such as yourself and the subject of the above referenced post... who has DEMONSTRATED and ADMITTED her stark intellectual limitation, to VOTE... is cultural suicide.

I'd prefer to fix it now... as oppossed to suffering the cultural collapse and the unspeakable brutality of the war which will naturally come to pass, as the culture implodes under the dead weight of the policy that such imbeciles heap upon the culture... but such idiots will be stripped of the means to infect the government with their idiocy; one way or another.

I'm not your enemy bud. You betray yourself and your feigned objectivity by jumping the gun and assuming I'm your enemy.

Suffice it to say, comparing the right to vote and the priveledge to drive is not a workable analogy at all. The purpose of not letting certain people drive is to protect other people from the danger they present. Now you could make an argument that letting certain people vote is dangerous, but that is really relative to one's opinion (i.e. I believe letting stupid people, sometimes known as liberals, vote is dangerous).

My point is we claim to be a country founded on the principle of freedom. Freedom means you get to do what you want up until what you want infringes on the freedom of others (in a very general sense). That means people have the freedom to be ignorant, lazy, etc. When you start legislating consequnces for being lazy, ignorant etc., especially one like losing your vote, you have taken away their freedom. They are beholden now to the whims of your so called 'smart' people. Adults, ALL adults, are suppossed to have an equal say in this country and this country certainly was not founded on the principle that only the 'smart' people get to be free.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back