Left on the Run: Leftist Calif Supreme Court Blocks Ballot Measure Dividing State

Brilliant Liberal Ideas:

Raise Taxes
Increase Un-Employment
Eliminate bonuses, higher wages
Return to Obama era economy
Open Borders
Eliminate ICE
Split up states
...and 'Hillary 2020'

:p

Brilliant Liberal Ideas:

Raise Taxes
Increase Un-Employment
Open Borders
Eliminate ICE
Split up states
...and 'Hillary 2020'

That's actually democrats but I know you have a problem with nomenclature..They have little chance of winning much until they find a new formula to lie as well as the GOP to regain power.

Brilliant Liberal Ideas:

Raise Taxes
Increase Un-Employment
Open Borders
Eliminate ICE
Split up states
...and 'Hillary 2020'

That's actually democrats but I know you have a problem with nomenclature..They have little chance of winning much until they find a new formula to lie as well as the GOP to regain power.
....or lie as well as YOU do. :p

Brilliant Liberal Ideas:

Raise Taxes
Increase Un-Employment
Open Borders
Eliminate ICE
Split up states
...and 'Hillary 2020'

....or lie as well as YOU do. :p
Hey, I was a wanna be attorney and politician..

Brilliant Liberal Ideas:

Raise Taxes
Increase Un-Employment
Open Borders
Eliminate ICE
Split up states
...and 'Hillary 2020'

Republicans are the party of rich, old white people for 2020.

That's what Hillary, Bernie, Shumer, Deblabo, and Kerry tell me anyway.

The Left are terrified of the message this would bring having a majority voting on how upset they are with Sacramento. The Left love to suppress the people from speaking out.

Measure to split California pulled from November ballot
Waa Waa Waaaaaa..

It's because they know the ignorant idiot voters in CA might actually pass the damn thing. So Cal doesn't want to have to pay for it's water from No. Cal. Bottom line. :lmao:
Yes this is what it's all about lol

:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are the party of rich, old white people for 2020.

Hillary is 'poor' despite being given more than $100 Million from the KGB Bank and Bill making $500k a speech from the KGB Bank.
-- Despite being a 2-time loser and being so feeble she has to be carried up stairs and helped into cars she is still reportedly intent on running again in 2020.

Nancy Pelosi is so rich ...and out of touch...that she is telling Middle Class workers that the bonuses and higher wages they have gotten amounts to 'crumbs' ... which they don't need, which is why she is promising to raise taxes, eliminate the bonuses, and lower their pay again.
-- Pelosi is so old she is having physical meltdowns during press conferences. She looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Total Recall' in the scene where he arrives at Mars disguised as a woman and the disguise starts freaking out / failing:

Forum List

Back