Left Losing Debt Debate- Pulls out Race Card

Reading comprehension, as usual is not your strong suit.

I have not been kidding once, I am pointing out your tactic, used against you, and your hypocrisy of complaining with what you used to consider fair game.

You are a farce indeed. Claiming lies when none were spoken as defense for your misrepresentation of my words and lack of comprehension on your own part.

Go head...Show where I have used the "they do it too" tactic. I dare you liar
Oh, so now that I use the 'one person to define all' you find it unfair? Nice. ;) once again, face first into the bear trap.

I do believe I need to illustrate no longer your utter failure in your defense of your hypocrisy.

:lol:
Just as I thought the liar has no proof to support his lies. :lol: I dont find it unfair, I find it untruthful...always have and always will.

Go head...Show where I have used the "they do it too" tactic. I dare you liar
Oh, so now that I use the 'one person to define all' you find it unfair? Nice. ;) once again, face first into the bear trap.

I do believe I need to illustrate no longer your utter failure in your defense of your hypocrisy.

Just as I thought the liar has no proof to support his lies. :lol: I dont find it unfair, I find it untruthful...always have and always will.
You just are incapable of getting it are you, fool?

You just are incapable of getting it are you, fool?

oh Yeah, because You have a multitude or bullshit excuses why you're lying. I'm waiting for you to use the ol Jon Kyle way out of a lie and say it wasnt intended to be factual :lol::lol:

Nope. You've descended to lolcat derision. I doubt you've anything worth acknowledging again in this thread as you've both proven myself and made yourself a fool in your claims.

funny-pictures-yez-im-pawsitiv.jpg

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

:eusa_whistle:

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.
People like Jackson Lee see themselves perpetual victims. They do this to gain an advantage. Pretend you are oppressed and some people will feel sorry for you.
They are also lazy and unintelligent.
Let her cry racism. Let her expose herself as a person with limited intellectual capacity.
IN fact it is Jackson Lee who is the racist. I wonder when is the last time she had something nice to say about a white person or white pepple in general?

as predicted

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.
People like Jackson Lee see themselves perpetual victims. They do this to gain an advantage. Pretend you are oppressed and some people will feel sorry for you.
They are also lazy and unintelligent.
Let her cry racism. Let her expose herself as a person with limited intellectual capacity.
IN fact it is Jackson Lee who is the racist. I wonder when is the last time she had something nice to say about a white person or white pepple in general?

She is almost as bad as that other darling of the left
Another perpetually oppressed Leftist who saw racism everywhere

Cynthia McKinney

cynthia_mckinney.jpg

Last edited:
So do you disagree with Sheila?

Yes. Republicans don't hate Obama because he's black. They hate him because they feel like they're entitled to rule. The whole birther/anti-colonial/etc. junk is just the particular brand of this round. If Hillary had won, it would be that she's trying to castrate men.

That's true for like 97% of them.

Michele Bachmann however...

Liar.

Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Ms. Jackson Lee asks..

‪Sheila Jackson Lee-Hearing on Impeaching Bush - Part 20 -7/25/08‬‏ - YouTube

Hey! witch. Ya reaps what ya sows!
Fast forward to the present. Jackson Lee's inquisition and this Bruce Fein guy..Umm who? Went nowhere.
And so where is Jackson Lee's outrage over Obama doing the same thing of which she accused Bush 43?
Not only is Jackson Lee a racist . She's a hypocrite.
Fuck her.

as predicted

The Hill reported:

Nothing new here. Sheila Jackson Lee screams racism about every other week. Nobody really pays any attention to her anyway.

She's a fucking flyspeck in the ocean...
Jackson Lee is another one of these entrenched liberal douchebags that represent these urban postage stamp House districts. She stands ZERO chance of ever losing an election for two reasons.
One she is a black democrat representing a black district.
Two, no one would dare campaign against her in a primary election.
Jackson Lee, Charles Rangel and Nancy Pelosi are perfect reasons why we need term limits

Can't imagine you'd be happy if I defined the entire right side of the political spectrum or all Republicans by one of them who says we should lynch Obama and Holder.

But be sure to keep up those double standards of yours. :thup:

Yes. Republicans don't hate Obama because he's black. They hate him because they feel like they're entitled to rule. The whole birther/anti-colonial/etc. junk is just the particular brand of this round. If Hillary had won, it would be that she's trying to castrate men.

They hate because Limbaugh mainstreamed hate, and they follow the leader.

They hate because Limbaugh mainstreamed hate, and they follow the leader.

Ya'll keep tellin yerselves that ya hear? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back