Left Gave Pence Crap for Never Being Alone with Another Woman

Seek psychiatric assistance.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I doubt they even have sex. They might in the dark with a hole cut in a sheet.

Your post says a lot more about you than Pence there's some projection right there. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

They are too ultra holy to have sex. how disgusting for them. Only to procreate.

What it means is that a man can have one-on-one access to the Vice President and a woman can't

There can be no "just between you and me" discussions with a woman

Seek psychiatric assistance.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I doubt they even have sex. They might in the dark with a hole cut in a sheet.

Your post says a lot more about you than Pence there's some projection right there. :cuckoo:

They are too ultra holy to have sex. how disgusting for them. Only to procreate.[/QUOTE]
Don't vent your frustrations here just because no man wants you.
Or woman either.

Pence is a responsible gentlemen and the liberal base is screwed up family abandoning, sexuality in question, government dependent, criminal non gentlemen who can be manipulated and frothed up over bogus causes

And put old man perverts in the bathroom with little girls.

Sad really.

Obviously his wife (on her second marriage) does not trust him.

Pence is a closet something..most of these phonies get caught and exposed... He is a creepy fake..

Republican Sex Scandals

36 listed.

hell, that and many more are likely to come out of this latest scandal alone.

looking at a random few:
#36 (starting at the end)
In the texts, Edwards accuses Murphy of asking her to abort their baby, despite his pro-life political stance.

he had an affair. the abortion would certainly be hypocritical. but did he force it or make someone do something they didn't want to do?

#8 - had an affair.

#9 - had an affair

#10 - affair

#13 - e-mail exchanges w/prosititute

#18 - jack ryan. FINALLY we have someone "Forcing" something on someone else.

the rest are gay solicitations in the mens room or your standard affair that i looked at.

not condoning any of this, no. however, are you equating any of these to weinsteins actions and hollywood cover up as "equal" in how bad they are?

These congressmen are making laws that personally affect my life and generations to come while they lie , cheat and steal..
No compassion...yet weinstein is a scumbag I agree..just like bill cosby.

if we dig likely most on both sides are doing this. it sucks. but i can't legislate morality. none of us really can but we're spend the last decade trying. the *only* thing it has gotten us is fragmented arguably beyond repair.

something like a list of 36 conservatives who had an affair to counter the liberal mess of 36 years of sex scandals by the very party that is supposed to be championing womens rights - well i just can't compare the 2. on a scale of 1-10 how do you rate: (1 no big deal, 10 holy hell that's bad)

(2) consenting adults having an affair
(1) multi-millionaire film mogul using his power to force women to have various forms of sex with him.

honestly i have zero ability to care what (2) consenting adults do and i don't care which side they are on politically. but weinstein?

no comparison. so i don't get the need to divert this way but it was likely something someone else said above it you were responding to.

The biggest scumbag of all is cheater John Edwards ( democrat ) who publicly humiliated his wife while she died of cancer..

I can stand a liar or a cheat... no matter who you are Iceberg..

Pence is a responsible gentlemen and the liberal base is screwed up family abandoning, sexuality in question, government dependent, criminal non gentlemen who can be manipulated and frothed up over bogus causes

He sucks T's butt.

Pence is a closet something..most of these phonies get caught and exposed... He is a creepy fake..

Republican Sex Scandals

36 listed.

hell, that and many more are likely to come out of this latest scandal alone.

looking at a random few:
#36 (starting at the end)
In the texts, Edwards accuses Murphy of asking her to abort their baby, despite his pro-life political stance.

he had an affair. the abortion would certainly be hypocritical. but did he force it or make someone do something they didn't want to do?

#8 - had an affair.

#9 - had an affair

#10 - affair

#13 - e-mail exchanges w/prosititute

#18 - jack ryan. FINALLY we have someone "Forcing" something on someone else.

the rest are gay solicitations in the mens room or your standard affair that i looked at.

not condoning any of this, no. however, are you equating any of these to weinsteins actions and hollywood cover up as "equal" in how bad they are?

These congressmen are making laws that personally affect my life and generations to come while they lie , cheat and steal..
No compassion...yet weinstein is a scumbag I agree..just like bill cosby.

if we dig likely most on both sides are doing this. it sucks. but i can't legislate morality. none of us really can but we're spend the last decade trying. the *only* thing it has gotten us is fragmented arguably beyond repair.

something like a list of 36 conservatives who had an affair to counter the liberal mess of 36 years of sex scandals by the very party that is supposed to be championing womens rights - well i just can't compare the 2. on a scale of 1-10 how do you rate: (1 no big deal, 10 holy hell that's bad)

(2) consenting adults having an affair
(1) multi-millionaire film mogul using his power to force women to have various forms of sex with him.

honestly i have zero ability to care what (2) consenting adults do and i don't care which side they are on politically. but weinstein?

no comparison. so i don't get the need to divert this way but it was likely something someone else said above it you were responding to.

The biggest scumbag of all is cheater John Edwards ( democrat ) who publicly humiliated his wife while she died of cancer..

I can stand a liar or a cheat... no matter who you are Iceberg..

i'm right beside you on that one. just be a good person and honor your word. the rest should take care of itself after that.

The same left that knowingly let sexual predators prey on young women for decades.

And put old man perverts in the bathroom with little girls.

Sad really.

It's astonishing how clueless so many of you can be.

What your post tells me is that you've never really been put on a pedestal in a relationship and as a result have no understanding of respect.

The same left that knowingly let sexual predators prey on young women for decades.
A few wackos ain't the left!
A few? I just heard Jane Fonda say she was sorry for not coming forward earlier to expose the sexual predator. He is not an outlier, he is the norm in Hollywood.

It has always been that way in Hollywood
But also with the rich and powerful

You think Trump did not have a casting couch?

He sucks T's butt.
That is quite articulate and thank you for being a fine example of a Trump hater
Name calling is most of the arrows in a liberals quiver

He sucks T's butt.
That is quite articulate and thank you for being a fine example of a Trump hater
Name calling is most of the arrows in a liberals quiver

I hate T and Pence both. I can't stand men such as them. I will never like a narcissist pig who assaults women. And Pence he is so fake.

A few wackos ain't the left!
A few? I just heard Jane Fonda say she was sorry for not coming forward earlier to expose the sexual predator. He is not an outlier, he is the norm in Hollywood.

It has always been that way in Hollywood
But also with the rich and powerful

You think Trump did not have a casting couch?
I have no idea, ask all of the Democrats covering up sexual predators to come forward.

Forum List

Back