Left Defends That Poor Misguided Black Female, Susan Rice, From Racist Republican Bul

Republicans defended the first Rice and she said, "before it turns into a mushroom cloud". The next thing we knew, we lost three trillion dollars, thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed for life and Iraq throwing shoes at our president for what Republicans did to their country.
Now Republicans are "outraged" this administration doesn't know what is going on 5 minutes after it happens 10 thousand miles away.

It's not just race, it's asshats doing anything they can to try to bring down a president that just got reelected in an electoral college landslide. Sorry, America is not interested.

In a drunken rage, rdean stood up and threw his chair against the wall and screamed at his screen:

Republicans defended the first Rice and she said, "before it turns into a mushroom cloud". The next thing we knew, we lost three trillion dollars, thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed for life and Iraq throwing shoes at our president for what Republicans did to their country.
Now Republicans are "outraged" this administration doesn't know what is going on 5 minutes after it happens 10 thousand miles away.

Really, $3 trillion gone under Republicans that fast? Here is a little history for you. I am not making excuses for George W. Bush, but in his first 6 years when he had a Republican House and Senate, $3.4 trillion were added to our debt. Now, you do realize that when Obama had a Democrat controlled House and Senate, in just ONE YEAR, they added $3 trillion to the debt. So, it only took Democrats 1 year to come $400,000 short of what it took Republicans and Bush to do in 6 years.

Oh, and you want to blame Bush for those who died in Iraq, well, maybe if we didn't have treasonsist scum like Democrats, Dickhead Durbin, and Jackass Murtha calling our troops nazis, Heil Harry Reid throwing up the flag of surrender, lefties and Democrats wanting Bush tried as a war criminal, and in addition, the left in this country being a worse enemy to our troops fighting in Iraq than the radical Islamists they were fighting. Your sides profound hatred for Bush along with all this, all your side did was hold Bush back from fighting these wars like they should have been fought. It is YOUR side that sympathized with the terrorists we were fighting, concerned about waterboarding and Gitmo and their rights, all while hating on our military and Bush. So, don't even blame Bush, your side is to blame since your side did everything it could to prevent Bush from fighting the wars the way the needed to be fought, all while your side too the side of who we were fighting, but hey..the enemy of the enemy is my friend...your side proved that saying to be very true.

It's not just race, it's asshats doing anything they can to try to bring down a president that just got reelected in an electoral college landslide. Sorry, America is not interested.

Oh yeah, and your side was completely united under Bush, weren't you? Your side never tried to bring down Bush, did you? Take your want for unity under YOUR president and shove it. We are going to behave the exact same way your side did while Bush was president. You don't like it, too bad, your side set the precedent.

In closing, I am no fan of Bush, but I felt your idiocy needed to be addressed.

Last edited:
In a drunken rage, rdean stood up and threw his chair against the wall and screamed at his screen:

Really, $3 trillion gone under Republicans that fast? Here is a little history for you. I am not making excuses for George W. Bush, but in his first 6 years when he had a Republican House and Senate, $3.4 trillion were added to our debt. Now, you do realize that when Obama had a Democrat controlled House and Senate, in just ONE YEAR, they added $3 trillion to the debt. So, it only took Democrats 1 year to come $400,000 short of what it took Republicans and Bush to do in 6 years.

Oh, and you want to blame Bush for those who died in Iraq, well, maybe if we didn't have treasonsist scum like Demcrat, Dickhead Durbin, and Jackass Murtha calling our troops nazis, Heil Harry Reid throwing up the flag of surrender, lefties and Democrats wanting Bush tried as a war criminal, and in addition, the left in this country being a worse enemy to our troops fighting in Iraq than the radical Islamists they were fighting. Your sides profound hatred for Bush along with all this, all your side did was hold Bush back from fighting these wars like they should have been fought. It is YOUR side that sympathized with the terrorists we were fighting, concerned about waterboarding and Gitmo and their rights, all while hating on our military and Bush. So, don't even blame Bush, your side is to blame since your side did everything it could to prevent Bush from fighting the wars the way the needed to be fought, all while your side too the side of who we were fighting, but hey..the enemy of the enemy is my friend...your side proved that saying to be very true.

Oh yeah, and your side was completely united under Bush, weren't you? Your side never tried to bring down Bush, did you? Take your want for unity under YOUR president and shove it. We are going to behave the exact same way your side did while Bush was president. You don't like it, too bad, your side set the precedent.

I was not a fan of G.W., myself. He did reduce taxes for all of us and although he was forced into going after al-Qaeda and continuing the actions of Bill Clinton against Saddam Hussein. Wasn't it Clinton who claimed that Saddam had WMD and bombed Iraq for nearly a week two years before Bush was elected. Why he even pushed the Iraq Liberation Bill. Clinton obviously ignored OBL even after the first WTC attack, African Embassies bombings, Kobhar Towers, and the USS Cole. But enough of that. When G.W. let office the deficit was pegged at $10.4 Trillion, today 4 years later it's $16.3 Trillion. But the Democrats don't seem to be counting. In fact they're looking to double it before 2016. The Left speak of the number of dead that were caused by the Iraqi war, yet refuse to admit that the casualties in Afghanistan since 2009 have increased expodentially. Shh, we have to keep that quiet.
Now we have the Benghazi incident along with 4 Americans dead and Generals being relieved of duty or involved in so-called sorid affairs. What hasn't been mentioned is the attempt to free the 'Blind Sheik" or the supplying of arms to terrorist being sent to Syria to fight.
But that's just me.

Oh, and you want to blame Bush for those who died in Iraq, well, maybe if we didn't have treasonsist scum like Democrats, Dickhead Durbin, and Jackass Murtha calling our troops nazis, Heil Harry Reid throwing up the flag of surrender, lefties and Democrats wanting Bush tried as a war criminal, and in addition, the left in this country being a worse enemy to our troops fighting in Iraq than the radical Islamists they were fighting. Your sides profound hatred for Bush along with all this, all your side did was hold Bush back from fighting these wars like they should have been fought. It is YOUR side that sympathized with the terrorists we were fighting, concerned about waterboarding and Gitmo and their rights, all while hating on our military and Bush. So, don't even blame Bush, your side is to blame since your side did everything it could to prevent Bush from fighting the wars the way the needed to be fought, all while your side too the side of who we were fighting, but hey..the enemy of the enemy is my friend...your side proved that saying to be very true.

Well, if you are really interested in "FACTS" then you would know Bush hid the cost of the wars, never included them in his budgets and didn't include the revenue lost from the "tax cuts that went mostly for the wealthy". Obama came into office, the Bush/Republican costs were tallied up, reality hit, but suddenly it was Obama who exploded the debt. See? It was Obama who "uncovered" the debt. Big difference. True story.

I just love NaziCon conspiracy threads...

Hmm, Where did the the terrorist pilots train to fly 757's and for how many years did they train? Where was the U.S. intelligence regarding the 19 terrorists? Surely after the many attacks on America the Clinton Admin., should have been more wary and capable of finding these individuals.
Not one of the hijackers was deemed fit to perform this most elementary exercise by himself, in fact, here is what their flight instructors had to say about the aptitude of these budding aviators:

Mohammed Atta: "His attention span was zero."

Khalid Al-Mihdhar: "We didn't kick him out, but he didn't live up to our standards."

Marwan Al-Shehhi: "He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls."

Salem Al-Hazmi: "We advised him to quit after two lessons."

Hani Hanjour: "His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all."

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/911_Impossible_Flying_757.html

Hmm..., Where was the CIA or FBI?

I just love NaziCon conspiracy threads...

Hmm, Where did the the terrorist pilots train to fly 757's and for how many years did they train? Where was the U.S. intelligence regarding the 19 terrorists? Surely after the many attacks on America the Clinton Admin., should have been more wary and capable of finding these individuals.
Not one of the hijackers was deemed fit to perform this most elementary exercise by himself, in fact, here is what their flight instructors had to say about the aptitude of these budding aviators:

Mohammed Atta: "His attention span was zero."

Khalid Al-Mihdhar: "We didn't kick him out, but he didn't live up to our standards."

Marwan Al-Shehhi: "He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls."

Salem Al-Hazmi: "We advised him to quit after two lessons."

Hani Hanjour: "His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all."

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/911_Impossible_Flying_757.html

Hmm..., Where was the CIA or FBI?

Limited and small government. Remember?

When it comes to Bush, it's not a "side". Even many, if not most, Republicans will now admit Bush lied us into a war. He didn't care about the people of New Orleans after Katrina. He shit his pants when notified of the 9/11 attacks. He played pretend cowboy pilot when he landed on the "Mission Accomplished" ship. This guy was so far out into "Zany", there was nothing to "get behind". Admit it.

Forum List

Back