Left convinced Americans will not fight for 2nd Amendment rights

Isn't it special that the gun nuts are willing to die so that I could own a weapon I don't want or need.

Isn't that special.

And evidentally, the right wing gun nutter whack jobs don't know much about our military.
Since when does a soldier have the right to decide what orders he will or will not follow. If the military sends a unit to your door, it will not be a unit of REMF who don't really want to be combat troops. It will be an extremely well trained and motivated unit of soldies that will follow orders. And if that order is to shoot you, they will.

I thought you all were military vets and big supporters of our military. And now you wanna claim they will ignore their orders.

Your delusions know no bounds, do they?

Hmm..., if you think the war in Afghanistan has been long, try us. Americans are more than capable taking their government back from a tyrannical government.

tell that to an a-130, loon :lol:
Do you really think the US Military will take up arms against it's own citizens? I find the prospect VERY unlikely. The military has taken an oath both to the C in C and the Constitution. If obeying the C in C and the Constitution are in conflict, I'm betting on the Constitution every time.

If those citizens are killing their buddies? Of course they will

The US Military has already taken up arms against its own citizens. They did it in the 50s and 60s during the Civil Rights period. They also fired on their own citizens at Kent State

You don't think they would get nasty against a bunch of gun nuts?

Isn't it special that the gun nuts are willing to die so that I could own a weapon I don't want or need.

Isn't that special.

And evidentally, the right wing gun nutter whack jobs don't know much about our military.
Since when does a soldier have the right to decide what orders he will or will not follow. If the military sends a unit to your door, it will not be a unit of REMF who don't really want to be combat troops. It will be an extremely well trained and motivated unit of soldies that will follow orders. And if that order is to shoot you, they will.

I thought you all were military vets and big supporters of our military. And now you wanna claim they will ignore their orders.

Your delusions know no bounds, do they?

Probably won't even require the military. They'll probably just send the ATF, and they'll start with the real mutants like Koresh or those Nazis up in Idaho to show that they mean business.

And most of the chest thumping bullies will meekly turn in their guns after that.

So Grandpa Wolfen's planning armed rebellion if the assault weapons ban is reinstated?

Warning, old timer, that might require you to get dressed and leave the house. Fair warning.

Contrary to your opinion, I am out and about every day. In fact today I plowed my driveway for the second time. That's a lot more than you do in a week. My drive way is 200 yards long.

Couldn't you find a blogger to do that for you? You have enough of them doing your thinking for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back