Left Angered Over Erin Brockovich Praise for Sarah Palin

so they article is speculating what Julia Roberts would think about the woman she played in a movie praising Sarah Palin?

could you all get more pathetic and desparate? please! it's so fun to watch....

Julia Roberts' politics have nothing to do with Erin Brockovitz' politics. Julia is an actor who played Erin as a character in a movie. Come back to reality people... it's not a bad place really...

so they article is speculating what Julia Roberts would think about the woman she played in a movie praising Sarah Palin?

could you all get more pathetic and desparate? please! it's so fun to watch....

Julia Roberts' politics have nothing to do with Erin Brockovitz' politics. Julia is an actor who played Erin as a character in a movie. Come back to reality people... it's not a bad place really...

This is just a stupid thread. Hey, guess what? Alec Baldwin wants to run for office!:woohoo::badgrin:

Erin Brockovich, is currently praising Sarah Palin. This is considered an act of treason by the left.

Who cares? Name the people on the left who give a crap what she is saying. You don't get it. People on the left think for themself. This means that the Borg Mind does not work as well as it does on the right.

Who cares? Name the people on the left who give a crap what she is saying. You don't get it. People on the left think for themself. This means that the Borg Mind does not work as well as it does on the right.

everybody on the left assures me they think for themselves. in unison.
quite impressive, really.

everybody on the left assures me they think for themselves. in unison.
quite impressive, really.

umm excuse me..... I don't think for myself.. I wait for Rachel maddow to tell me what my latest thought should be...she's much smarter and funnier than I am... :D

umm excuse me..... I don't think for myself.. I wait for Rachel maddow to tell me what my latest thought should be...she's much smarter and funnier than I am... :D

well get with the program, dammit! ask everybody else what they think for themselves and do the same.
;)

According to the leftist ideology, "it's our way or the highway." And now do we see why leftist regimes never last long (Nazi Germany, Soviet Union). It's not what government can do for you, but what you can do for your country. If this bailout passes, we know who the government represents. Whatever happened to, "We the People." It's more like, "We the Corporation." The people voting for a bailout for the Corporation are forgetting one thing, that We the People elect you. Too bad that We the Corporation divides us through their information of mass destruction (IMD) = the media. Which makes us pawns, slaves, to the corporate governance.

In what universe were NAZI's leftist?

Forum List

Back