Left admits it's tactic to delegitimize the President elect

I was proven right on my earlier assessment when On CNN they openly admitted in one of their cry racism ploys that they were trying to delegitimize the President elect, so he'd only be a one term President..

'deligitimize the President elect'?

It sounds like you are talking about what Donald Trump did for 5 years- as he attempted to delegitimize President Obama by claiming he was not born in the United States.

I was proven right on my earlier assessment when On CNN they openly admitted in one of their cry racism ploys that they were trying to delegitimize the President elect, so he'd only be a one term President.
Basically admitting these character assassinations were to demonize the figures in a way that their only source of power (minority voters)were outraged into remaining affiliated to the party.
Because without the huge minority percentages the party is toast and will fall behind the Libertarians and they would get no platform like they do to the other parties.
There's a huge problem with this obvious desperation tactic though:
1) it shows the party has nothing to offer in policy or performance and can't run on it's own merits. In the same way CNN and MSNBC proves they have no news worthy media value.
2) it shows they are willing to act treasonous and or sabotage their nation for sake of party affiliation pride.
3)it shows they are willing to sacrafice their offsprings future for sake of this pride.
4) they are willing to divide and cause derision for sake of this strategy thus becoming the problem they deflect and displace.
5)they are therefore the cause of the tension and are abusing the minorities in the process of this propaganda game.
6)they dissmiss morality, ethics, and standards and reflect
that behavior to the younger generation
trying to justify it or normalize disturbing behavior. Especially when it's false testimony defamation of character affecting many people's lives not just the target of their propaganda campaign.
7)It mocks the seriousness of real racism
and mocks minorities.
8)it opens up a pandoras box in reflecting similar reverse behavior thus exposing reverse racism that is never equally addressed, thus is allowed to permeate society in equally negative ways.
The lack of media attention to this mirror reflection just puts fuel to the fire the media starts in the first place, while fanning the flames no less. And this becomes circular, in that it often times causes that perceived racism it exaggerates=self fulfilling or causing it.
9)this propaganda and division helps the radical terrorist who love baiting it and the oblivious oblige.
10)it's making these people into angry nutjobs. I've never seen such rediculous melt downs by both analyst and media personalities before. I've never said; "what is wrong with these people" as much as when watching CNN and MSNBC in our time now compared to
the time they demonized Bush or attacked Bob Dole or Newt and
the likes.

Maybe they should put down their playdo and someone should get them some ROCKEM SOCKEM ROBOTS to
play with, to get out that frustration and anger they built up.

The right are upset about character assassinations? After 8 years of calling Obama a Muslim, saying he was born in Kenya? Are you fucking me?
You can't even keep these things straight.
They called his father a Muslim born in Kenya, some questioned his loyalty just as we question the party's loyalty to country first rather then control of power.t.

You don't need to lie about it- the Birther right for 8 years attempted to deligitimize President Obama's election by claiming he was not legally the President of the United States- and Donald Trump was the king of the Birthers as he questioned Barack Obama's birth in the United States and even claimed that President Obama had forged his own birth certificate.

Donald Trump spent 5 years trying to deligitimize the election of President Obama.

Now you want to whine because some people are acting like him?

Delegitimize like claiming he was born in another country?

Why did Obama fight to refuse to publish his birth certificate right at the beginning, when someone in the Hillary camp first came up with that accusation in the 2008 campaign?

Senator Obama published his birth certificate in 2008, after the right wing started the rumor he was born in Kenya.

When Donald Trump attempted to question the legitimacy of President Obama in 2011, President Obama asked the State of Hawaii to provide certified copies of his original birth certificate- which they did. And then President Obama again showed the American voters his proof of place of birth- the very first President to ever do so.

But that didn't stop Donald Trump from continuing to attempt to delegitimize President Obama's election for the next 5 years.

Now you are whining because some obscure protesters are doing that to Donald Trump?

Not true, they asked for a simple document that all hirings require. If you require it for your favorite restaurant's dishwasher then certainly you would require it for your favorite Country's highest position, the pardoned turkey on Thanksgiving.

Pssst; still doesn't excuse the racism claims
and ploy to play bait the minorities to continue supporting the party.

I was proven right on my earlier assessment when On CNN they openly admitted in one of their cry racism ploys that they were trying to delegitimize the President elect, so he'd only be a one term President.
Basically admitting these character assassinations were to demonize the figures in a way that their only source of power (minority voters)were outraged into remaining affiliated to the party.
Because without the huge minority percentages the party is toast and will fall behind the Libertarians and they would get no platform like they do to the other parties.
1) it shows the party has nothing to offer in policy or performance and can't run on it's own merits. In the same way CNN and MSNBC proves they have no news worthy media value.
2) it shows they are willing to act treasonous and or sabotage their nation for sake of party affiliation pride.
3)it shows they are willing to sacrafice their offsprings future for sake of this pride.
4) they are willing to divide and cause derision for sake of this strategy thus becoming the problem they deflect and displace.
5)they are therefore the cause of the tension and are abusing the minorities in the process of this propaganda game.
trying to justify it or normalize disturbing behavior. Especially when it's false testimony defamation of character affecting many people's lives not just the target of their propaganda campaign.
and mocks minorities.
8)it opens up a pandoras box in reflecting similar reverse behavior thus exposing reverse racism that is never equally addressed, thus is allowed to permeate society in equally negative ways.
The lack of media attention to this mirror reflection just puts fuel to the fire the media starts in the first place, while fanning the flames no less. And this becomes circular, in that it often times causes that perceived racism it exaggerates=self fulfilling or causing it.
9)this propaganda and division helps the radical terrorist who love baiting it and the oblivious oblige.
10)it's making these people into angry nutjobs. I've never seen such rediculous melt downs by both analyst and media personalities before. I've never said; "what is wrong with these people" as much as when watching CNN and MSNBC in our time now compared to
the likes.

Maybe they should put down their playdo and someone should get them some ROCKEM SOCKEM ROBOTS to
Are you talking about Trump or what the GOP did to Obama?

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

The right are upset about character assassinations? After 8 years of calling Obama a Muslim, saying he was born in Kenya? Are you fucking me?
They called his father a Muslim born in Kenya, some questioned his loyalty just as we question the party's loyalty to country first rather then control of power.
You lost all arguments using the birther argument because
1)started as Clinton's camp ploy.
2)the left used the birther claim for racism ploy propaganda thus proving that argument.
3)every official could prove their birth
place and not need to lie as required in lesser jobs, but especially important to high
offices. Your complaint shows a violation in the law when lying about birth info and the needs to that info.
4)you lose the argument when you require documentation of Trump that is already mostly publically available.
The fact you need to point out a sole incident(started by dems) instead of addressing the blatant acts and admissions to sabotage and demonize the presidency by the Left=ad hominem argument.

I can't get things right?

There's a website call Was Obama Born in Kenya - Barack Obama Birth Certificate - Where & When Was Obama Born - Obama Birth Fraud (Lie)

This isn't about his father. This is about Obama.

"
  • Born in Kenya - Liar, Fraud, Impostor
  • Illegal President?
  • DEMAND CONGRESS FULLY INVESTIGATE NOW!"

Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure

"In reality, evidence that Obama was born in the African country is abundant."

British Intelligence Advisor: Obama Born In Kenya In 1960

"
British Intelligence Advisor: Obama Born In Kenya In 1960"

Even on this forum there was lots of it

President Obama admits he was born in Kenya! And Trump is bad at soccer.

"
President Obama admits he was born in Kenya! And Trump is bad at soccer."

5 Reasons Barack Obama Was — and Remains — Unfit for the Presidency

"And, of course the single BIGGEST reason Barack Hussain O'Blowme is not qualified for the Presidency, and indeed is NOT the President.... He was born in Kenya and is not a natural born US citizen...and indeed, is possibly not even a US citizen at ALL!"

The last one from August this year.

Also, there's no evidence that Clinton used the birther thing. Also, I don't see why someone on the left of US politics using it first de-legitimizes it. Unless of course you're into petty partisan politics. Someone who is wrong is wrong, regardless of what side they're on. And the fact that you're going on like "you lose the argument because..." is just nonsense. This isn't debate, this is you trying to tell me what's the case and not wanting to actually debate. It's the case, isn't it? No matter what I say, you won't agree, you won't care.

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

They called his father a Muslim born in Kenya, some questioned his loyalty just as we question the party's loyalty to country first rather then control of power.
2)the left used the birther claim for racism ploy propaganda thus proving that argument.
place and not need to lie as required in lesser jobs, but especially important to high
offices. Your complaint shows a violation in the law when lying about birth info and the needs to that info.
4)you lose the argument when you require documentation of Trump that is already mostly publically available.
The fact you need to point out a sole incident(started by dems) instead of addressing the blatant acts and admissions to sabotage and demonize the presidency by the Left=ad hominem argument.

There's a website call Was Obama Born in Kenya - Barack Obama Birth Certificate - Where & When Was Obama Born - Obama Birth Fraud (Lie)

"
  • Illegal President?

"

"

"And, of course the single BIGGEST reason Barack Hussain O'Blowme is not qualified for the Presidency, and indeed is NOT the President.... He was born in Kenya and is not a natural born US citizen...and indeed, is possibly not even a US citizen at ALL!"

Also, there's no evidence that Clinton used the birther thing. Also, I don't see why someone on the left of US politics using it first de-legitimizes it. Unless of course you're into petty partisan politics. Someone who is wrong is wrong, regardless of what side they're on. And the fact that you're going on like "you lose the argument because..." is just nonsense. This isn't debate, this is you trying to tell me what's the case and not wanting to actually debate. It's the case, isn't it? No matter what I say, you won't agree, you won't care.
Oh wow. You figured it out when the CIA, the FBI and Republicans spending millions on investigations couldn't. Brilliant!

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

"
  • Illegal President?

"

"

Oh wow. You figured it out when the CIA, the FBI and Republicans spending millions on investigations couldn't. Brilliant!

What?

So the concludion is: Baring False Testimony is wrong- check,
Fallaciously Delegitimizing people seeking office & positions is wrong-check
Admitting doing it in emails and on TV interviews to assure a one term presidency-PRICELESS!
Making excuses for behavior you admit is wrong and they admitted doing=refusing responsibility for their actions by revictimizing their victims.

My vote would be to let MSLSD, Chicken Noodle News, et al just continue to march. They're all in part responsible for Hillary being consigned to the ash heap of history as a result of the devastating election thumping, so I'd expect they'll continue to negatively influence dimocrats in the future. Have at it and best of luck!

May my party-----the DEMOCRATS------someday recover from its present perversion
An apt description. If there's more like you they've got a chance.

Once again...the person most responsible for the "Birther" controversy was Barack Obama himself because he claimed to be a foreign student when he applied to college. He was gaming the system way back when and simply didn't want to admit it years later. It's probably one of the main reasons he's never released his college records despite his handlers using his success in college as proof of his extraordinary intelligence in lieu of accomplishments after leaving college.

Once again...the person most responsible for the "Birther" controversy was Barack Obama himself because he claimed to be a foreign student when he applied to college. He was gaming the system way back when and simply didn't want to admit it years later. It's probably one of the main reasons he's never released his college records despite his handlers using his success in college as proof of his extraordinary intelligence in lieu of accomplishments after leaving college.
Sometimes...the more you repeat a lie, the more you believe it

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

Excellent post and as usual, hard to argue against

Sometimes...the more you repeat a lie, the more you believe it

The person is saying because Obama lied and hid the lies he inadvertantly caused the whole thing- fact is saying: that the Clinton party started questioning. So the racist is the Clinton camp or they are lying about the racism association to the Obama confusion due to his excessive lying. Keep it straight.
Facts are not lies, the known liars are.

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

hashev------you are so right -----I am (as a registered democrat ) UTTERLY DEVASTATED regarding the fall of
my party into the CESSPIT of cynical exploitation. The victims now are those that my erstwhile fellow democrats once, TRULY, did defend. ----to wit the disenfranchised, the
"races", the disabled, the impoverished, the women etc.
NOW my erstwhile fellows are EXPLOITING the very same groups and shoving them in the direction of destructive
disorder and the INGESTION OF LIBELS. The cynical canards are nauseating--------especially for women (like me)----I am supposed to imagine that the whole USA is about to wax MYSOGYNIST------because we lost our "HEROINE"----the crafty criminal lying self-aggrandizing harpy-hillcat

If you study the Chicago mob influence on the progressive movement you'll notice a pattern and similarity to the mobster influence on the RCC church.
The use of social justice and equality(socialism) in order to bleed money from it's subjects, support, and subvert those very same people they claim to be helping or fighting for.
There's big money thrown at such programs and ideology and thus support in regards to politics & religion is essential & also require subjectifying and using their supporters to procure these funds=racketeering 101.
So now the Declaration of Independence has become socialism.

and mocks minorities.
the likes.

hashev------you are so right -----I am (as a registered democrat ) UTTERLY DEVASTATED regarding the fall of
my party into the CESSPIT of cynical exploitation. The victims now are those that my erstwhile fellow democrats once, TRULY, did defend. ----to wit the disenfranchised, the
"races", the disabled, the impoverished, the women etc.
NOW my erstwhile fellows are EXPLOITING the very same groups and shoving them in the direction of destructive
disorder and the INGESTION OF LIBELS. The cynical canards are nauseating--------especially for women (like me)----I am supposed to imagine that the whole USA is about to wax MYSOGYNIST------because we lost our "HEROINE"----the crafty criminal lying self-aggrandizing harpy-hillcat

If you study the Chicago mob influence on the progressive movement you'll notice a pattern and similarity to the mobster influence on the RCC church.
The use of social justice and equality(socialism) in order to bleed money from it's subjects, support, and subvert those very same people they claim to be helping or fighting for.
There's big money thrown at such programs and ideology and thus support in regards to politics & religion is essential & also require subjectifying and using their supporters to procure these funds=racketeering 101.
So now the Declaration of Independence has become socialism.

The Progressive Liberals were moving us that direction which is why the vote for change.
Everyone knows you need a drive and stimulation to progress and being handed things does not produce that drive which is why Socialism fails miserably and had failed the inner cities forcing this cry for change.
The social experiment did not work in Russia, nor China, nor Cuba. That set up to failure did not work on our programs either.
Whether inner city milking the system or rural regions where like in WV everyone is on welfare.

Forum List

Back