Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

seems like yesterday

Have VHS tape of NBC Coverage - JFK Assasination - As It Happenned

Crime of opportunity

Worked our well for him...

oswald-ruby.jpg

Lee_shot.jpg

Oswald flees the Texas School Book Depository - fingerprintsall over the 6th floor - only employee not accounted for -shoots officer Tippet - gets caught in movie theatre -("you got me now")

SLAM DUNK

Tranfered from: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/132865-john-f-kennedys-catholic-faith-in-1960-was-a-non-issue.html
I was 7 during the 1960 election.

10 when JFK was assainated.

A person of vision.

Would have pulled out of nam. Landed Americans on the Moon.

Our 35th President had a much more ambitious agenda. He was murdered because he was engaged in too much un-American activity...

*Negotiated peace with the Soviet Union
*Normalized relations with Cuba
*An end to our involvement in Vietnam
*And the real killer...PEACE

JFK and the Unspeakable

Dallas police chief taliking to the media - "we got the right person"

Said it with conviction

Crime of opportunity

Maybe.

Thanks to Jack Ruby, we'll really never know.

But Jack did suggest that he was part of a grand conspiracy to silence Oswald

Dailymotion - JACK RUBY CONFESS - a Film & TV video

Is this a real confession or a contrived video?

If it was real was Ruby lying to us?

I cannot see any motive for him to do so.

Everything surrounding the Kennedy assassination in Dallas is an intellectual rathole.

Every bit of evidence either supporting a conspiracy theory or against that theory is in question.

Crime of opportunity

Maybe.

Thanks to Jack Ruby, we'll really never know.

But Jack did suggest that he was part of a grand conspiracy to silence Oswald

Dailymotion - JACK RUBY CONFESS - a Film & TV video

Is this a real confession or a contrived video?

If it was real was Ruby lying to us?

I cannot see any motive for him to do so.

Everything surrounding the Kennedy assassination in Dallas is an intellectual rathole.

Every bit of evidence either supporting a conspiracy theory or against that theory is in question.

True, it is a rat hole, but the physical and forensic evidence don't add up to a single bullet hitting both the President and the Governor, so the truth lies elsewhere.

Oswald read in the paper one day that JFK was coming to Dallas and that the motorcade would pass by his window at work.
So he brought his gun to work and fired three shots, one of which blew JFKs brains out.

Oswald read in the paper one day that JFK was coming to Dallas and that the motorcade would pass by his window at work.
So he brought his gun to work and fired three shots, one of which blew JFKs brains out.

Did Oswald have a job lined up in Chicago too?

44 Years After JFK's Death, New Assassination Plot Revealed - ABC News

Just Three Weeks Before Dallas, Feds Uncovered Plot to Kill JFK in Chicago, Says Ex-Secret Service Agent

So a president had more than one assasination attempts planned on him?

Who would have thought that was possible?

Did Oswald have a job lined up in Chicago too?

44 Years After JFK's Death, New Assassination Plot Revealed - ABC News

Just Three Weeks Before Dallas, Feds Uncovered Plot to Kill JFK in Chicago, Says Ex-Secret Service Agent

So a president had more than one assasination attempts planned on him?

Who would have thought that was possible?

Maybe the assassins had another patsy lined up in Chicago?

Have you ever looked deeper than a mud puddle into this case, or are you trying to live up to your screen name on this issue?

How about the fact the paraffin test on Oswald revealed no trace of gunpowder on his face, making it impossible fro him to have fired a rifle?

Maybe the fact credible witnesses describe bang/bang reports that are too close together to be from the same bolt action rifle?

George W. Hickey, Jr., Special Agent, White House Detail

Friday, November 22, 1963. Awoke about 7:00 am, washed, packed suitcase, checked out of hotel and had breakfast. About 8:30 am Agent Sorrels met Agent Kinney and me outside the hotel and drove to the airport arriving about 9:00 am We went directly to the garage and relieved the police of the security of the cars. Washed and cleaned both cars and checked outside, inside and underneath for security violations--none found. We drove the cars to the area where the President was to be met about 11 :00 am Cars were kept under close observation until the arrival of the President, when Agent William Greer of the White House Detail took over control of IWX and Agent Kinney 679X.

The President and his party then proceeded up to the fence holding the crowd back and greeted and shook hands with them. I assisted Agents on the detail to make a path for them and helped Agent Greer keep the cars abreast of the President as he moved along the length of the fence.

After the President and his party entered and were seated in 100X I entered 679X as I had been instructed to do by Agent Lawson. I was seated in the rear left side seat. The shift leader, Emory Roberts, had instructed me to take control of the AR-I5 rifle whenever I was riding in 679X as an extra man. I did this and had the ammunition clip inserted in the rifle and placed the rifle within easy reach of me.

The motorcade then left the airport and proceeded along the parade route. Just prior to the shooting the Presidential car turned left at the intersection and started down an incline toward an underpass followed by 679X. After a very short distance I heard a loud report which sounded like a firecracker. It appeared to come from the right and rear and seemed to me to be at ground level. I stood up and looked to my right and rear in an attempt to identify it. Nothing caught my attention except people shouting and cheering. A disturbance in 679X caused me to look forward toward the President's car. Perhaps 2 or 3 seconds elapsed from the time I looked to the rear and then looked at the President. He was slumped forward and to his left, and was straightening up to an almost erect sitting position as I turned and looked. At the moment he was almost sitting erect I heard two reports which I thought were shots and that appeared to me completely different in sound than the first report and were in such rapid succession that there seemed to be practically no time element between them. It looked to me as if the President was struck in the right upper rear of his head. The first shot of the second two seemed as if it missed because the hair on the right side of his head flew forward and there didn't seem to be any impact against his head. The last shot seemed to hit his head and cause a noise at the point of impact which made him fall forward and to his left again. Possibly four or five seconds elapsed from the time of the first report and the last.

Here is another one for you....

Jack Ruby went to the Western Union office to send some money. He saw a commotion over at the police station and wandered over there. Upon seeing the smirk on Oswalds face he whipped out his revolver and shot him in the belly

Jack Ruby went to the Western Union office to send some money. He saw a commotion over at the police station and wandered over there. Upon seeing the smirk on Oswalds face he whipped out his revolver and shot him in the belly

Ruby was in the police station all during the weekend. He was aware of the scheduled move of Oswald to the county jail.

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement. Though he has said his original purpose was only to locate a KLIF employee, Ruby has stated that while at the police station he was "carried away with the excitement of history." He accompanied the newsmen to the basement to observe Oswald. His presence at the midnight news conference is established by television tapes and by at least 12 witnesses. When Oswald arrived, Ruby, together with a number of newsmen, was standing atop a table on one side of the room. (See Commission Exhibit No. 2424.) Oswald was taken from the room after a brief appearance, and Ruby remained to hear reporters question District Attorney Wade. During the press conference, Wade stated that Oswald would probably be moved to the county jail at the beginning of the next week. In answer to one question, Wade said that Oswald belonged to the "Free Cuba Committee." A few reporters spoke up correcting Wade and among the voices was that of Jack Ruby.

jp-journo-ruby.jpg

Ruby was in the police station all during the weekend. He was aware of the scheduled move of Oswald to the county jail.

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement. Though he has said his original purpose was only to locate a KLIF employee, Ruby has stated that while at the police station he was "carried away with the excitement of history." He accompanied the newsmen to the basement to observe Oswald. His presence at the midnight news conference is established by television tapes and by at least 12 witnesses. When Oswald arrived, Ruby, together with a number of newsmen, was standing atop a table on one side of the room. (See Commission Exhibit No. 2424.) Oswald was taken from the room after a brief appearance, and Ruby remained to hear reporters question District Attorney Wade. During the press conference, Wade stated that Oswald would probably be moved to the county jail at the beginning of the next week. In answer to one question, Wade said that Oswald belonged to the "Free Cuba Committee." A few reporters spoke up correcting Wade and among the voices was that of Jack Ruby.

jp-journo-ruby.jpg

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement.

Here is where your conspiracy falls apart. Ruby was in the Western Union office at the time it was announced that Oswald would be transfered. It is confirmed by a timed receipt. Nobody knew the transfer of Oswald was being delayed. If Ruby planned to kill Oswald he would have been at the station at the time they announced he would be transfered

Ruby also had a favorite dog that he left in his car. If he was planning to kill Oswald, he would have known he would be killed or captured. He would have made arrangements for someone to take care of his dog. Only someone who was going to send a moneygram would have left their dog in the car while they went inside

Forum List

Back