Led Zeppelin Appreciation Thread

Led Zeppelin is the best band I've ever heard. I wish I had been born in the 60s or something so that I could have seen them live. How awesome must that have been, to see LZ perform live?

Wow, you folks have covered most of the LZ that I really like. Fortunately, they have a massive discography...

Live version from "How the West Was Won". For some reason or another, after hearing this one, I always want to go Viking!

You have to listen to this one full blast with headphones on! What a better way to go deaf? :lol:

I love Zepplin. This particular song...I used to play it for my sister cuz I knew her time was gonna come. :lol:

Meanwhile..my fav song of theirs is this one:

To me, it is hard to pick an ultimate favorite LZ song, there are just so many that are great. Even the not-so-great ones are still pretty good. I offer the hauntingly beautiful Battle of Evermore, featuring Sandy Denny, on backing vocals.

To me, it is hard to pick an ultimate favorite LZ song, there are just so many that are great. Even the not-so-great ones are still pretty good. I offer the hauntingly beautiful Battle of Evermore, featuring Sandy Denny, on backing vocals.

Soooo many great tunes. LZ is the one band that I like most/pretty much all of their songs.

Actually that song was written in 1929. In fact many LZ songs were just covers of old Blues

Top 10 Led Zeppelin Blues Songs

Led Zeppelin's 10 Boldest Rip-Offs

Maybe so, but they sound better when LZ does them because they had their own style. I think more of their songs were not covers too.

I never said more LZ songs were covers I just know where a lot of those songs came from.

LZ wasn't the only band to rip off early blues artists

Great melody composers but too many lyrics where their chicks leave them for another man.
No chick is gonna leave a rock star for another man.

Forum List

Back