‘Lecherous and worthless': Megachurch pastor from Trump’s own evangelical council denounces him

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
‘Lecherous and worthless': Megachurch pastor from Trump’s own evangelical council denounces him
Source: Washington Post
A member of Donald Trump’s evangelical council wrote a sharply worded email calling the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video “misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless,” saying he is no longer willing to offer more of his time without a “change of heart and direction.”

On Monday, Ed Stetzer, executive director of Wheaton College’s Billy Graham Center for Evangelism, published an email on his Christianity Today blog from a Chicago-area megachurch pastor who is on Trump’s council. (Stetzer does not serve on the council.)

James MacDonald, pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel, a nondenominational evangelical church in Rolling Meadows, Ill., wrote the email to several members of Trump’s faith council, his campaign liaison and to some who oppose Trump’s candidacy.

“Mr. Trump’s comments released yesterday — though 10 years ago (he was 60) — are not just sophomoric or locker room banter. They are truly the kind of misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless — not the guy who gets politely ignored, but the guy who gets a punch in the head from worthy men who hear him talk that way about women.”

Read more: ‘Lecherous and worthless': Megachurch pastor from Trump’s own evangelical council denounces him

Uh-oh Agent Orange. Even your church buddies are starting to have second thoughts.

Not so quick: Thats prime Demo Nazi country. Bet sir Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of murder capitol and a Democrat got to him! probably offering the pastor political favors in Chicago no doubt. Uh -oh agent Liar even your wits are abandoning you Scary Dumb Clown.

The Hypocrites shouldn't have supported them in the first place. They knew he was scum long before any tape.

bulldog your sentence makes no sense. huh?

The Hypocrites shouldn't have supported them in the first place. They knew he was scum long before any tape.

I'll see if I can keep the words to 2 syllables (oops, that one is three), okay, 3 or less.................

Those who are of the do as I say, not as I do (hypocrites) should not have given them support in the first place. They knew (or should have) that Trump was a bag full of scum (scumbag).

There Bulldog.....................think that will 'splain it for them?

:lol:

1394659442000-ia01-meltdown-swaggart-07.jpg

I'll see if I can keep the words to 2 syllables (oops, that one is three), okay, 3 or less.................

Those who are of the do as I say, not as I do (hypocrites) should not have given them support in the first place. They knew (or should have) that Trump was a bag full of scum (scumbag).

I doubt they will understand, but at least you tried to help them.

I doubt they will understand, but at least you tried to help them.

Hey..................I kept it to 3 syllables or less.............that's about 5th grade or less for reading level.

Source: Washington Post
A member of Donald Trump’s evangelical council wrote a sharply worded email calling the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video “misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless,” saying he is no longer willing to offer more of his time without a “change of heart and direction.”

On Monday, Ed Stetzer, executive director of Wheaton College’s Billy Graham Center for Evangelism, published an email on his Christianity Today blog from a Chicago-area megachurch pastor who is on Trump’s council. (Stetzer does not serve on the council.)

James MacDonald, pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel, a nondenominational evangelical church in Rolling Meadows, Ill., wrote the email to several members of Trump’s faith council, his campaign liaison and to some who oppose Trump’s candidacy.

“Mr. Trump’s comments released yesterday — though 10 years ago (he was 60) — are not just sophomoric or locker room banter. They are truly the kind of misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless — not the guy who gets politely ignored, but the guy who gets a punch in the head from worthy men who hear him talk that way about women.”

Read more: ‘Lecherous and worthless': Megachurch pastor from Trump’s own evangelical council denounces him

Uh-oh Agent Orange. Even your church buddies are starting to have second thoughts.

Yeah, but the Pastor is simply putting Trump "on notice" - another Right Wing pussy who won't fully stand behind their convictions.

You know what I'd like to see? A megachurch pastor denounce Trump one week, and get caught in a sex scandal himself the next week.

THAT would be funny.

Forum List

Back