LeBron vs. Cleveland

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Ok. It's Miami at Cleveland, but is anyone going to miss this?

Nor can I, E. I will be getting up a little early for work tonight so I can catch the first quarter of the game.

• Banned
I remember how much cleveland fans hated Michael Jordan. This will be 10 times worse.

I remember how much cleveland fans hated Michael Jordan. This will be 10 times worse.

I can only imagine how much fun it would be to be a Cavs fan with a seat within earshot of the Heat bench.

The only reason I'll be watching this is to see if he gets booed on every touch all the way into the fourth quarter. And on the small odds that some type of projectile launches from the tenth row.

• Banned
The only reason I'll be watching this is to see if he gets booed on every touch all the way into the fourth quarter. And on the small odds that some type of projectile launches from the tenth row.

they booed Jordan every time he touched the ball. they will do the same to LeBron.

:lol:

they booed Jordan every time he touched the ball. they will do the same to LeBron.

Lebron has been getting booed at every arena he has played in besides Miami since he joined the Heat:lol:

Bunch of haters. :lol:

I can understand why the fans are upset, but at the same time he's pretty much the only reason the Cavs were relevant that past few years.

:lol:

Lebron has been getting booed at every arena he has played in besides Miami since he joined the Heat:lol:

I expanded my cable just for this game.

Forum List

Back