Lebron should take his talents to another country.

Indeed. And everyone else is within their rights to consider them morons.
Only a moron would consider someone like Lebron a moron.

People who bite the hand that feeds them are morons.
Lebrons a millionaire moron. Pretty sure hes feeding himself. He isnt a wage worker like you. He has a contract.

Neither am I a "wage worker". Been retired for 17 years.
So youre on welfare and Lebron is still a millionaire if he never makes another penny.

Hallucinate as you will.

Only a moron would consider someone like Lebron a moron.

Lebrons a millionaire moron. Pretty sure hes feeding himself. He isnt a wage worker like you. He has a contract.

So youre on welfare and Lebron is still a millionaire if he never makes another penny.

Hallucinate as you will.
Youre the one hallucinating if you think youre smarter than Lebron. Look at you and then look at him. :laugh:

Hallucinate as you will.
Youre the one hallucinating if you think youre smarter than Lebron. Look at you and then look at him. :laugh:

You can't look at me. You don't have a clue. :laugh:

Hallucinate as you will.

i dont want to look you. Thats why I told you to look at yourself and then look at Lebron.
laugh.gif

Hallucinate as you will.

i dont want to look you. Thats why I told you to look at yourself and then look at Lebron.
laugh.gif

Good. You look at Lebron. You'll never be there.

You should find another excuse to hate on blacks. These players are within their rights to say what they want.

LeBron pays more in taxes in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime. He contributes more to charity in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime.

When you've done half of what this man has accomplished both on and off the court, you still won't be fit to tie his shoes.

Ballplaying is not an accomplishment. It's the luck of the draw.

To become the best in the world at anything requires both talent and an enormous amount of hard work and dedication. It requires intelligence and discipline. World championships require single minded focus and determination. LeBron has lead two different teams to world championships.

Your hero, Donald Trump, was born the son of wealthy man, who gave his son a small fortune to get started in business. Everything was handed to him and he still managed to fuck it up royally, screwing people over at will, lying, cheating, screwing around. 7 bankruptcies and counting. 3000 lawsuits. And the worst first year President in history.

But Donald is white so you admire him and denigrate the man who achieved greatness on his own merits.

Nothing says stupid like Republican voters.
:lmao:
Donald Trump is just a normal capitalist nothing more nothing less...
Donald Trump made millions into billions, and he's owned a couple hundred businesses at least so seven bankruptcy's is no big deal.:fu:
Do you live for envy? Dolt

Hallucinate as you will.

laugh.gif

I've already looked and I am way closer to being there than you will ever get in 3 lifetimes.
laugh.gif

You should find another excuse to hate on blacks. These players are within their rights to say what they want.

LeBron pays more in taxes in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime. He contributes more to charity in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime.

When you've done half of what this man has accomplished both on and off the court, you still won't be fit to tie his shoes.

To become the best in the world at anything requires both talent and an enormous amount of hard work and dedication. It requires intelligence and discipline. World championships require single minded focus and determination. LeBron has lead two different teams to world championships.

Your hero, Donald Trump, was born the son of wealthy man, who gave his son a small fortune to get started in business. Everything was handed to him and he still managed to fuck it up royally, screwing people over at will, lying, cheating, screwing around. 7 bankruptcies and counting. 3000 lawsuits. And the worst first year President in history.

But Donald is white so you admire him and denigrate the man who achieved greatness on his own merits.

Donald Trump made millions into billions, and he's owned a couple hundred businesses at least so seven bankruptcy's is no big deal.
Daddy gave him his millions. I would have done more with that money than Drumpfs dumb ass easily.

Donald Trump made millions into billions, and he's owned a couple hundred businesses at least so seven bankruptcy's is no big deal.
Daddy gave him his millions. I would have done more with that money than Drumpfs dumb ass easily.
His dad only gave him a few million dollars… And he made it into billions. He was much more successful than his dad ever could dream of being. Fact

Hallucinate as you will.

laugh.gif

I've already looked and I am way closer to being there than you will ever get in 3 lifetimes.
laugh.gif

You really should stop listening to those uninformed voices in your head.

"I'm sorry, Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You really should stop listening to those uninformed voices in your head.

"I'm sorry, Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."
You should learn that a millionaire is your better especially when they did it through hard work and talent.

Fuck that high school dropout prima donna.
I told you white fucks a long time ago, this ain't the era of Jackie Robinson or M. King....negro's today could give a rats fuck about you white folk and your opinions of them. And just for the record, as we speak, we have in the white house a white guy, who was afforded the best education money could by, who on his best fuckin days, comes off as the most ignorant mf ever to grace politics, next to Palin, Bauchman and Perry.

May be LeBlanc or LeBronc should go to North Korea?

Venezuela may be?

Go just go!
And maybe, white trashy, you should get over the fact, both these brothers prefer sisters over you white ass.

LOLOLOL....says the white person who wouldn't have a sports industry without black talent....carry on, delusional fuck nut. This coming from a white person who's biggest sports accomplishment without blacks, is NASCAR....like who the fuck can't drive a car fast....LOLOLOLOOL

LOLOLOL....says the white person who wouldn't have a sports industry without black talent....carry on, delusional fuck nut. This coming from a white person who's biggest sports accomplishment without blacks, is NASCAR....like who the fuck can't drive a car fast....LOLOLOLOOL

I don't watch NASCAR. I don't really watch sports save football, and that sparingly and now limited to college ball. Roundball is like watching grass die.

I'm drawn more toward martial arts and skills.

May be LeBlanc or LeBronc should go to North Korea?

Venezuela may be?

Go just go!

Maybe you should go.

If he hates it in America so much ....set him free!

let him go!

what's the problem?
Hes's already free.

His problem is that he can still get pulled over simply because he is Black.

Not playing any race games ...:eusa_naughty:

I'm sorry but no way.

skye - Why not? You've never hesitated to show your true kkk colors before.

Your pino trump is using his faux outrage to get back at the nfl for snubbing him. But, just like you, he has no loyalty to the US constitution that he swore to protect but now is not.

You RWNJ traitors are doing what you always do - exactly what you're told to fo.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back