Lebron, Magic and the Lakers are a Dumpster Fire

The lakers are over
Yea but there’s always next year. Not true if you’re a knicks fan

No one is beating GS next year or the year after
Didn’t they just get beat by Dallas? They don’t look so good

when it comes to playoff time this group will lock down on defense like they have every year. They cant do it every game of the regular season because it takes way to much energy. Its true they havnt always been focused and they have had some really bad losses this year. You have to figure every team that plays the warriors is amped up to beat the champs and theres no way they are going to match that intensity all season long. But as I said, when it comes to the play offs.... Warriors have too many guys who know how to win and can play D at crunch time. Don't know what will happen next year but they should make the finals this year barring some injuries
I hope to god the greek freak beats them. I don't think he will but boy would that be great. He's going to be one of the next great ones. I don't think he has a team to compete with the Warriors though true.

I smell an upset this year before the finals.

Who am I kidding
upload_2019-4-10_15-2-6.png

The lakers are over

when it comes to playoff time this group will lock down on defense like they have every year. They cant do it every game of the regular season because it takes way to much energy. Its true they havnt always been focused and they have had some really bad losses this year. You have to figure every team that plays the warriors is amped up to beat the champs and theres no way they are going to match that intensity all season long. But as I said, when it comes to the play offs.... Warriors have too many guys who know how to win and can play D at crunch time. Don't know what will happen next year but they should make the finals this year barring some injuries
I hope to god the greek freak beats them. I don't think he will but boy would that be great. He's going to be one of the next great ones. I don't think he has a team to compete with the Warriors though true.

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

Yup, the Bucks are going to be something to be reckoned with in the future... starting now. I figure if an upset against the Warriors is going to happen, it would be from the Rockets in the West and the Bucks in the East. I cant really see anyone else stopping them in a 4 out of 7 series.

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

Yup, the Bucks are going to be something to be reckoned with in the future... starting now. I figure if an upset against the Warriors is going to happen, it would be from the Rockets in the West and the Bucks in the East. I cant really see anyone else stopping them in a 4 out of 7 series.

Does Yianni have any good teammates? He must if they are in 1st place but how good? He's the only one I know on the team. I couldn't name another player.

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

Does Yianni have any good teammates? He must if they are in 1st place but how good? He's the only one I know on the team. I couldn't name another player.

Middleton and Lopez have been great from the 3 point line, and as a team they have a pressing defense that can rotate well against teams like the Warriors. Still, I'm giving GS the edge should they meet because the warriors playoff experience is deep, while the Bucks haven't been there. 7 game series are much different than regular season games in that the coaches really have time to set up matchups to compensate for the other teams strength... I would give the coaching edge to Kerr as well.

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

Middleton and Lopez have been great from the 3 point line, and as a team they have a pressing defense that can rotate well against teams like the Warriors. Still, I'm giving GS the edge should they meet because the warriors playoff experience is deep, while the Bucks haven't been there. 7 game series are much different than regular season games in that the coaches really have time to set up matchups to compensate for the other teams strength... I would give the coaching edge to Kerr as well.
And if they use Green to pester Yianni and they shut him down, GS has 5 offensive weapons. Yea, I give the edge to GS

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

And if they use Green to pester Yianni and they shut him down, GS has 5 offensive weapons. Yea, I give the edge to GS

That's the tough part. Giannis would likely have to be insane to even have a shot.

LeBron averaged

34-8.5-10
34-12-10
30-11-9 (2.6 STL 2.3 BLK)
36-13-9

And BARELY got one series win with a 7-15 record overall. That one time he led all players on both sides in points, boards, assists blocks, and steals.

And now Cousins is there... Averaging 18-9 since the all star break and 20.5 and 11 boards in April. Instead of Javale McGee/Pachulia/old bogut.

Giannis would need to have an all time finals I think to have a chance.

Who am I kidding
View attachment 255137

That's the tough part. Giannis would likely have to be insane to even have a shot.

LeBron averaged

34-8.5-10
34-12-10
30-11-9 (2.6 STL 2.3 BLK)
36-13-9

And BARELY got one series win with a 7-15 record overall. That one time he led all players on both sides in points, boards, assists blocks, and steals.

And now Cousins is there... Averaging 18-9 since the all star break and 20.5 and 11 boards in April. Instead of Javale McGee/Pachulia/old bogut.

Giannis would need to have an all time finals I think to have a chance.
Right now the pistons are playing the knicks. Unless we fall apart or they come back it looks like we’re going to win. If we win we make the 8 spot and we play the bucks in the first round. I’m just happy if we make the playoffs although now we won’t get as good of a draft pick.

How come I don’t see Blake Griffin playing? Is that mother fucker hurt again? That’s no surprise. He’s good, when he’s healthy, which is never April and may. Lol

The Sixers were sold out by Jerry Colangelo and Ron Silver when they sabotaged them with the M. Fultz pick and trade. Now they will be second and third round playoff losers for the next several years.

The Sixers were sold out by Jerry Colangelo and Ron Silver when they sabotaged them with the M. Fultz pick and trade. Now they will be second and third round playoff losers for the next several years.

3rd round is a huge accomplishment

No Blake griffin tonight, damn, was really looking forward to seeing him vs giannis

That Clipper game last night was the game of the year. Lou Williams is one of the most underrated players and Montrez Harrel is a beast around the basket

Forum List

Back