LeBrick misses another game winner after Heat blow 24 point lead

Last edited:
One thing is becoming very clear with the Heat....Take 'em down to the wire, and force them into a half court game......Their half court game is seriously lacking.

They've got one man in that situation, that's D wade. But they constantly seem to ignore him in those situations.

Bottom line, Lebron could only wish to be the last second closer Kobe Bryant is.

You look weird talking about basketball.

You know what's funny. I came here specifically to post a troll thread about how the Heat got curbstomped by the Spurs last night. I didn't watch the game, but on ESPN radio this morning they were saying the Spurs went on a 40-9 run at one point.

I'm putting this on the record. The proud peoples of the Miami-Dade area are going to want Spolstra's head on a pike and his body swinging by its feet from the rafters of AA Arena when The Blessed Trinity gets knocked out in the first round.

I thought Riley was going to be coaching the team by XMas so don't ask me :lol:

Seriously though I think Riley knows this team is flawed and he will take over or find a new coach during the offseason after he addresses some of the teams faults.

I thought Riley was going to be coaching the team by XMas so don't ask me :lol:

Seriously though I think Riley knows this team is flawed and he will take over or find a new coach during the offseason after he addresses some of the teams faults.

I am so loving this. Le Bron with the Ernie Banks syndrome.

I've seen flashes of what they COULD be, so it's kind of hard to completely discount them because in the back of my mind I'm thinking a sick pre-playoff run where it all clicks together is just around the corner. Call me an ignoramus. But the team just doesn't seem to gel on a consistent basis and I think you can put that on the coaching and the type of game they run. It's good for the NBA though because it shows you can't just buy three elite talents and then run the rest of the conference out of town. You actually have to get players that play well together in a system that works for their skills. Surprise surprise.

I've seen flashes of what they COULD be, so it's kind of hard to completely discount them because in the back of my mind I'm thinking a sick pre-playoff run where it all clicks together is just around the corner. Call me an ignoramus. But the team just doesn't seem to gel on a consistent basis and I think you can put that on the coaching and the type of game they run. It's good for the NBA though because it shows you can't just buy three elite talents and then run the rest of the conference out of town. You actually have to get players that play well together in a system that works for their skills. Surprise surprise.
You can have an all 5 all star starting line up, but without a consistent bench, forget it. Also, ignoring your closer with the game on the line does no good.......At this point, Boston will kill 'em in a 7 game series. Same goes for the Lakers, Spurs, Magic, Thunder.

Forum List

Back