LeBrick misses another game winner after Heat blow 24 point lead

The Celtics should be able to beat them in the playoffs. Lebrick is always a chump when the game is on the line.....we'll see what happens.

The Celtics should be able to beat them in the playoffs. Lebrick is always a chump when the game is on the line.....we'll see what happens.

The only team in the East that scares me is Chicago.

So I noticed my thread title is wrong ... it was a game tying three pointer at the buzzer but it's all the same ... Lebron chokes.

Wait a minute, I watched the first half of this game yesterday and the Heat were killing the Magic, the Heat really lost this game? what a joke.

Yeah ...I was driving into work and heard an update on the radio saying the Heat were up 20 in the third and my jaw dropped a bit when I logged onto ESPN after I got in and checked the box score.

Wait a minute, I watched the first half of this game yesterday and the Heat were killing the Magic, the Heat really lost this game? what a joke.

Yeah ...I was driving into work and heard an update on the radio saying the Heat were up 20 in the third and my jaw dropped a bit when I logged onto ESPN after I got in and checked the box score.

The Magic did nothing in the first half but shoot 3's and miss most of them, Wade was killing it in the first half, I wonder what went wrong in the second half. I thought the game was going to be a blowout and changed it, I'm glad the Heat lost, puts more space between them and Boston for homecourt.

Then

The Magic did nothing in the first half but shoot 3's and miss most of them, Wade was killing it in the first half, I wonder what went wrong in the second half. I thought the game was going to be a blowout and changed it, I'm glad the Heat lost, puts more space between them and Boston for homecourt.

They must have been raining threes in the second half because they finished at like 55% from three for the game.

I giveth not one shit about pro b-ball.

Well, I didn't until I saw this little we-haven't-won-jack-shit-yet pep rally, that could only appeal to a junior high schooler.

At least Brett Fav-ray is only a one-man embarrassment to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then

They must have been raining threes in the second half because they finished at like 55% from three for the game.

They did, Jason Richardson made 5 three's in the second half alone. Still no excuse for the Heat though, since they claim to be one of the better teams at guarding the 3.

Then

They did, Jason Richardson made 5 three's in the second half alone. Still no excuse for the Heat though, since they claim to be one of the better teams at guarding the 3.

You see the tards at ESPN got them number one in their power rankings?

Then

You see the tards at ESPN got them number one in their power rankings?

The hype machine is unstoppable, the Celtics beat Miami 3 times so far and Miami is still considered the better team.

Forum List

Back