Lebanon/Iran

Yes. But nevertheless, here you go, Einstein, whoops is that a semetic slur?

Apparently you don't even read your own cut and pastes. Israel NEEDS to have an ithcy trigger finger. Thier enemies are closing in. Please explain the anti-semitism in my remark.

my--what funny and creative editing skills you have !:bow2:

Apparently you don't even read your own cut and pastes. Israel NEEDS to have an ithcy trigger finger. Thier enemies are closing in. Please explain the anti-semitism in my remark.

my--what funny and creative editing skills you have !:bow2:
wtf 'editing skills' are you referring to? The anti-semitism is your own legacy, from one post to the next. You are correct on Israel's enemies, for that I expect you to :dance:

Good try dillotard. Already done, the fact that you are spinning your quakers is proof enough.

Done ? Where ?? Israel getting an itchy trigger is proof of anti-semitism? Even the lids in your classroom wouldn't buy that. Take off your yamulke--they are for real men.

Done ? Where ?? Israel getting an itchy trigger is proof of anti-semitism? Even the lids in your classroom wouldn't buy that. Take off your yamulke--they are for real men.

get a life, loser.

HEZBOLLAH DEVELOPS DOMESTIC ARMS INDUSTRY WITH IRANIAN KNOW-HOW
Lebanon transforms into a vassal state of the Mullahs.
March 17, 2017

Ari Lieberman
hezbollah_baalbek_lebanon_5073929381.jpg

Not many people have ever heard of Souk El Gharb, a sleepy Lebanese village perched on a mountain top overlooking Beirut but in 1983, this village was the scene of ferocious fighting between the Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) and an assortment of Syrian-backed leftist and Muslim anti-government militias. For a while, the LAF, backed by the United States, was holding its own against the militias, beating back several coordinated attacks and even mounting offensives of their own.

But the LAF was doing more than just winning; it was unifying the nation splintered after many years of civil war and Palestinian occupation. The bulk of the Palestine Liberation Organization – a foreign entity that had occupied nearly half of Lebanon for 10 years – had just been expelled by the Israel Defense Forces and a multi-national force (MLF) composed of U.S. Marines, French and Italian troops took up positions in and around Beirut to promote stability in the nation’s capital. Israel’s 1982 invasion and the presence of the MLF gave Lebanon a chance to re-assert its sovereignty.

Israel has had past success in thwarting Iranian arms shipments to Hezbollah by striking weapons convoys and arms workshops in Syria and Sudan but the construction of Hezbollah-run arms factories capable of producing sophisticated weaponry in Lebanon represents a brazen escalation of the status quo. The unspoken rules of the shadow war between Israel and Hezbollah allow Israel the freedom of action to strike at Hezbollah targets outside of Lebanon but an attack against Hezbollah in Lebanon would almost certainly invite Hezbollah retaliation and possibly ignite a wider conflict. This is something both sides wish to avoid but given Iran’s belligerency and aggressive posturing since Barack Obama’s disastrous JCPOA, full scale conflict might be inevitable sooner rather than later.

Hezbollah Develops Domestic Arms Industry with Iranian Know-How

Forum List

Back