Lebanon: America has become the butt of jokes

Only a liar would think there's a good reason to make stuff up.

I chose a heading for this thread based on some combination of words which appeared within the 1st third of the article. Before those words, I placed the geographical location which is Lebanon.

The content of the article doesn't support your claim, that this is all about made-up illusionary things.
It's the bitter truth for America.

I chose a heading for this thread based on some combination of words which appeared within the 1st third of the article. Before those words, I placed the geographical location which is Lebanon.

The content of the article doesn't support your claim, that this is all about made-up illusionary things.

What this thread is really about is

"Ekrem is bitter because Turkey is a terrorist nation"

Interestingly, the article isa as much about:

Turkey has proved the most dynamic, projecting an increasingly assertive and independent foreign policy in an Arab world bereft of any country that matches its stature.

As any US foreign policy becomming the "butt of jokes."

But that wouldn't have elicited the response to the thread.

At any rate it's high-time the Ottomans re-asserted themselves: They always knew how to keep the middle east under control: Unrelentingly Crushing Brutality.

So Turkey has more influence than American in Lebanon? whoop dee fuckin doo, you can have that shit hole. America already tried in Lebanon and if you think Turkey will do any better, good luck. Have fun with Hezbollah.

Turkey is not that bad but it is still a third world country, when Turkey has people from the West coming there to immigrate than ekrem can come back to me and say America is a joke and Turkey is better.

Where in the article Turkey is connected with the word 'joke'?
How Turkey is being described in the article speaks for itself.

Turkey is not that bad but it is still a third world country, when Turkey has people from the West coming there to immigrate than ekrem can come back to me and say America is a joke and Turkey is better.

The article doesn't have to say it

You're doing all the work yourself :lol:

You said in your post America is a joke.

Please, America is still a better place to live than Lebanon or your beloved Turkey.

Turkey is a haven for terrorists and terrorism. Turkey is the joke.

....like the mustashe on a young Turkish Girl....Sangha is best ignored

So Turkey has more influence than American in Lebanon? whoop dee fuckin doo, you can have that shit hole. America already tried in Lebanon and if you think Turkey will do any better, good luck. Have fun with Hezbollah.

I never said Turkey has more influence in Lebanon then USA.
I implied based on the NYT article, that in resolving the current Lebanon-crisis USA has no influence and USA has become counter-productive for its allies like Hariri in such way, that they do not want to make that US connection visible in resolving the current crisis.

You said in your post America is a joke.

Do you know how they separate the men from the boys in the Turkish Navy?

A: With a crowbar

Turkey is a haven for terrorists and terrorism. Turkey is the joke.

....like the mustashe on a young Turkish Girl....Sangha is best ignored

LMAO! Turkish women are very hairy though!:lol:

Blowboys in this thread want to distract from the topic.

Blowboy? what the fuck are you talking about?

I talk about Lebanon, what the fuck are you talking about ?

I'm talking about the resurgence of the Ottoman Empire, and mustashes on girls.

women-with-mustache03.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back