Lebanese paper report - Murdered U.S. Ambassador to Libya reportedly raped

Rape is the Negro's favorite pass time...I guess these people aren't negros, but well, they're almost as screwed up. :eusa_whistle:

No human decency within these societies. What a waste of a human beings, being within a cult makes a person. Quite sad.

That's going in my signature. At least part of it. Man you are one awful human being.

"Rape is the negro's favorite past time"? REALLY?

Amazing!

What a fucking shit bag.

no you won't

Yeah I would. The difference is I actually care about the truth. Most here only seem interested in rumors, pissing on other people's rep for no reason, being racist and camel sex. If anyone actually has some information we need to hear it.

Last edited:
Lebanese paper report - Murdered U.S. Ambassador to Libya reportedly raped
Wash Times ^ | 9-13-12 | Kerry Picket

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered.

A news report made by the Libyan Free Press is also reporting that Ambassador Stevens was sodomized before he was killed:

"Libya - USA Ambassador in Bengazi sodomized and killed by his own al-Qaeda puppets."

PICKET: UPDATE - Lebanon news rape report on murdered U.S. amb. in Libya remains unconfirmed by AFP - Washington Times

What a sick fucking people these muslims are. You leftist bastards defend the sickest fucking shit. Good god what kind of a country do you want us to be?

Seriously? Nice try Matt. Nobody is defending or has ever defended rape. But please, keep believing that everyone is out to get you.

Gaddafi was raped too. The video eventually made it to You Tube. Give it a few days, jihadis can't help themselves.

Rape is the Negro's favorite pass time...I guess these people aren't negros, but well, they're almost as screwed up. :eusa_whistle:

No human decency within these societies. What a waste of a human beings, being within a cult makes a person. Quite sad.

That's going in my signature. At least part of it. Man you are one awful human being.

No, he said pass time, you know, like they pass it around, lol.

Dont worry, liberals will find someway to unite rapists and necrophiliacs into a new identity political group. Cant wait for necrophiliac pride parades

Are you people fucking kidding me? He died of smoke inhalation.

You're doing yourselves a disservice.

We don't know what he died of. We only know that Libyans say he died of smoke inhalation.

hey, I once threw a rock so hard that when it hit my dads milk cow it killed it. Can ya put that in your signature.

Forum List

Back