Lebanese Christians prepare to take on Syrian rebels

@Sally the Pierik, where do I say I have a problem with Goyim defending themselves against ISIS ? in fact schlemiel, I wish them well as they will need it for reasons I pointed out you nebish.

freely-----you use yiddishisms as if you have no idea how they are used-------why make a fool of yourself? in fact------the word "schlemiel" describes you--------it has nothing to do with sally in the context you wish to use it. -------I will help-----a good example of a schlemiel---is an idiot who uses words he does not understand

I love when the goyim argue about Yiddish :coffee:

It's sad when shmeckleheads show how mentally ill they are. Sad since there are so many Jewish psychiatrists and psychologists around to help them. Are you covered under Medicare? If so, there are Geriatric health care doctors who will help you with your problems, and apparently you have many problems.

Yes My grandparents spoke almost exclusively Yiddish my My mother and father Spoke yiddish I grew up and know Yiddish , but a facata goy knows about Yiddish!!

Cat got your tongue, guno? Ask your primary care doctor to give you a recommendation for a good geriatric psychiatrist. I am not the only one who has seen that you need one very badly.
Silly-Sally why don't you just share with her the name and number of your geriatric psychiatrist? ..... :cool:

@Sally the Pierik, where do I say I have a problem with Goyim defending themselves against ISIS ? in fact schlemiel, I wish them well as they will need it for reasons I pointed out you nebish.

freely-----you use yiddishisms as if you have no idea how they are used-------why make a fool of yourself? in fact------the word "schlemiel" describes you--------it has nothing to do with sally in the context you wish to use it. -------I will help-----a good example of a schlemiel---is an idiot who uses words he does not understand

I love when the goyim argue about Yiddish :coffee:

It's sad when shmeckleheads show how mentally ill they are. Sad since there are so many Jewish psychiatrists and psychologists around to help them. Are you covered under Medicare? If so, there are Geriatric health care doctors who will help you with your problems, and apparently you have many problems.

Yes My grandparents spoke almost exclusively Yiddish my My mother and father Spoke yiddish I grew up and know Yiddish , but a facata goy knows about Yiddish!!

Gai kocken oifen yom, guno. By the way, folks, Colin Powell probably can speak Yiddish just as well as the crackpot guno.

guno seem to imagine that
"facata" is a Yiddish word ????

maybe he is trying to write focaccia ------a very nice Italian bread

yes it is a Yiddish word for fucked up, פֿאַרקאַקט
use with discretion as the English words--dirty, shitty, full of crap, or screwed-up. Some Yiddish dialects pronounce fa-kakt--no r, or fakakte.

yes it is a Yiddish word for fucked up, פֿאַרקאַקט
use with discretion as the English words--dirty, shitty, full of crap, or screwed-up. Some Yiddish dialects pronounce fa-kakt--no r, or fakakte.

right it is not FACATA-------it can be rendered

FERCAKTAH or VERKAKHTAH

"facata" is so far off that no one could
possibly recognize it---you've given
youself away

After months of trying to figure which one is stupider.......iretard or silly-sally.

I've decided to call it a tie....... :cool:

after centuries of experience with the filth of Arabia---
the world is finally realizing that it is time to CLEAN
the PLANET

Mr. P.P,, the shmuck, instead of just saying he wishes the Christians luck had to drag in Sabra and Shatilla which has nothing to do with the current conflict. So many Christians have been killed in this conflict in Iraq and Syria that their numbers are dwindling, and the Lebanese Christians are starting to worry about their own communities. Pretty soon it looks like there will be very few Christians in Iraq And Syria if this conflict doesn't end, and no doubt the Christians who are living in other Arab countries are worried about what might happen to them.
@Sally the alter moid. Who was Tariq Aziz ?

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, in jail in Iraq after being convicted on 15 counts and sentenced to death. His execution was stayed due to age and heath.
you left out "Christian" Deputy Prime Minister in Saddam's Gov.

@irosie91 the kucker , a good example of a schlemiel--- is a retard, so "in fact retard" sounds perfect for you both. I must say you got me on calling Sally a Pierek, as every one knows a Pierek is useful which sally is not.

tsu tillas gescheften tuches arine Nafke

Cat got your tongue, guno? Ask your primary care doctor to give you a recommendation for a good geriatric psychiatrist. I am not the only one who has seen that you need one very badly.
Silly-Sally why don't you just share with her the name and number of your geriatric psychiatrist? ..... :cool:

il_340x270.619289467_d72u.jpg

you're done

Forum List

Back