leaving on thursday

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
for Lost Wages...thought I'd change my avatar for the trip. I'm so excited. First time since the kids were born that I've had 7 nights away from them and my oldest is 24. I'm sure looking forward to my vacation, and I get the best of both worlds. My best friend is coming down with me on Thursday and we're staying at the Fitz, Then on Sunday our husbands are coming down, and we're staying in a spa suite at the Luxor.

We're going to see "haunted vegas". My husband wants to see Donny and Marie. Any suggestions for fun things, especially fun cheap things to do in vegas people?

PS, Don't worry, sniper kitty will be back.

for Lost Wages...thought I'd change my avatar for the trip. I'm so excited. First time since the kids were born that I've had 7 nights away from them and my oldest is 24. I'm sure looking forward to my vacation, and I get the best of both worlds. My best friend is coming down with me on Thursday and we're staying at the Fitz, Then on Sunday our husbands are coming down, and we're staying in a spa suite at the Luxor.

We're going to see "haunted vegas". My husband wants to see Donny and Marie. Any suggestions for fun things, especially fun cheap things to do in vegas people?

I hear divorces are easy to get there.

My brother and his wife just got back from there Tuesday. They had a BALL!

Play 11 Black for me.

Sometimes I'm amazed at my memory! Caught this segment of Rachel Ray's "Vacations", usually very good food at better prices:

Las Vegas : Rachael's Vacation : Food Network

never been but if you can afford it..which i doubt...since few can...take the helicopter to the indian reservation and walk out on the skywalk....

: THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GRANDCANYON SKYWALK :

the fees are outragous, it was 150 per person..75 for getting on the reservation..then 75 more for going out on the skywalk...

Okay, when I get there, I'll put $5 on 11 black and if I win, I'm going to the Grand Canyon, thanks to Echo Zulu. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back