Leave these people alone.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I finally learned several years ago that there still are indeed places so remote that people are still living primitive lives.

Stunning paradise island where the locals fire arrows at passing helicopters and KILL unwanted tourists

If the UN has a purpose, though I generally revile it's existence, it should be protecting primitive people from interference with modern people.

There are so very few places left on the planet where people can live without modern contact. It's in our interest to protect them. Study them from an extreme distance, but leave them alone.

Just my feeling on the issue.

I finally learned several years ago that there still are indeed places so remote that people are still living primitive lives.

Stunning paradise island where the locals fire arrows at passing helicopters and KILL unwanted tourists

If the UN has a purpose, though I generally revile it's existence, it should be protecting primitive people from interference with modern people.

There are so very few places left on the planet where people can live without modern contact. It's in our interest to protect them. Study them from an extreme distance, but leave them alone.

Just my feeling on the issue.

------------------------------------------ these so called primitives exhibit fine common sense as they chase the foreigners away . [too bad they don't have machine guns]

New Topics

Forum List

Back