Leave the Tax Rates Alone

Do we? Funny... every time I try to add my mortgage interest, I find that I don't have enough to itemize.. so I have to take the standard deduction.

No one gets more than the Standard deduction? Do you pay taxes? Methinks you are talking out your ass. I'm calling you a poser. You live with mommy yet?

Let me clue you in on something for the next time you try to have a debate on something you know nothing about. If your itemized deductions are not greater than the standard deduction, you use the standard deduction. If your itemized deduction are greater, you itemize.

It didn't used to be that way. You used to be able to use not only your Mortgage interest... but also your car interest.. your boy Ronnie Ray Gun took that out of the hands of the working class and effectively made it a rich man's perk.

This is a useless debate. Even if the rate for the "rich" does go up it won't cover nearly enough to even put a slight dent in the deficit. We need to stop wasting our time on this and talk about real solutions. And the area consuming most of the budget is entitlement spending. It's ripping us apart at the seams and it needs to be dealt with.

Last edited:
Do we? Funny... every time I try to add my mortgage interest, I find that I don't have enough to itemize.. so I have to take the standard deduction.

No one gets more than the Standard deduction? Do you pay taxes? Methinks you are talking out your ass. I'm calling you a poser. You live with mommy yet?

Let me clue you in on something for the next time you try to have a debate on something you know nothing about. If your itemized deductions are not greater than the standard deduction, you use the standard deduction. If your itemized deduction are greater, you itemize.

It didn't used to be that way. You used to be able to use not only your Mortgage interest... but also your car interest.. your boy Ronnie Ray Gun took that out of the hands of the working class and effectively made it a rich man's perk.

This is a useless debate. Even if the rate for the "rich" does go up it won't cover nearly enough to even put a slight dent in the deficit. We need to stop wasting our time on this and talk about real solutions. And the area consuming most of the budget is entitlement spending. It's ripping us apart at the seams and it needs to be dealt with.

No one is NOT talking about Cutting... that's the part that you folk can't get through your heads. It isn't a "useless debate" when your side proposes making the people who need help the most pay for the budget crisis and not requiring the same sacrifice from our wealthy.

No one is NOT talking about Cutting... that's the part that you folk can't get through your heads. It isn't a "useless debate" when your side proposes making the people who need help the most pay for the budget crisis and not requiring the same sacrifice from our wealthy.

How much do the needy pay? How much do the rich pay? Tell us..

If taxes go up it won't even matter that much. Even when taxes were higher it raised 18% of GDP. About the same as it is now. We need to deal with the budget side of things before raising taxes.

Can you tell me the top ten states for economic growth? Google it.

I'd rather BEA it. The top quintile in 2010 (in no specific order):

Oregon
New York
North Dakota
Illinois
Kentucky
Tennessee
West Virginia
North Carolina
Vermont
Massachusetts
New Jersey.

Not exactly a list of the 10 most red states.

A quintile would be 20% of something. You have 11 states oon your list which would mean we have 55 states. Try again math is not your friend.

Texas was number one in 2010.

News Headlines

Wrong. That wasn't the question.

gsp_0611.png

And of coyrse you have no proof to offer.
In fact TARP was fiscal policy, and Obama continued it.
And of course you remain a racist piece of shit.

Monetary policy is what created the stopgaps. But I wouldn't expect someone with your level of economic knowledge to understand that.

And of course you cannot or will not offer any proof.

Proof that you're a racist piece of shit? i think your direct comment that "Blacks can't lead" and multi-post justification of exactly that point says all we need to know.

And of course you remain a racist piece of shit.

Monetary policy is what created the stopgaps. But I wouldn't expect someone with your level of economic knowledge to understand that.

And of course you cannot or will not offer any proof.

Proof that you're a racist piece of shit? i think your direct comment that "Blacks can't lead" and multi-post justification of exactly that point says all we need to know.

You cannot and will not provide any proof for any of your assertions.
You are excused.

Sorry asshole.. the ones you say need the most 'help' have ZERO liability in federal income taxes... ZERO, motherfucker... the 'evil rich' have been pay the most for ages at a disproportionately high rate for decades, DECADES.... all in the name of your class warfare fed, subjective 'fairness'... which threw equal treatment under and by government out the window...

Everyone, and I do mean every citizen, should pay the same proportion per dollar earned, regardless of income level... making government blind under tax burden as it is under justice...

But, you see... you and your disgusting ilk only like subjective equal treatment... equal treatment when it benefits you, and unequal treatment of others when it benefits you... it's pure unabashed jealousy and greed... period....

Forum List

Back