Leave it to the liberal media...

Nope! And we now know that all it takes to dupe you and YOUR ILK is slick talk, a six-pack set of abs and some terrorists as friends
And you made her point in the process.:clap2:

We focus on magazine spreads, you guys spread lies about Obama's birth certificate, and say Obama is a terrorist or his friends are terrorist. I especially like the one that Obama is gay.
I never said anything about Obama's birth certificate!!! Don't lump me into that fucking crowd!!!
You are known by the company you keep....what group was Ayers a member of and what was their claim to infamy back in the 60's/70's?

I don't care what Ayers did when Obama was only a child, they have proven that Obama was not very close to him. I was friend with a kid in grade school, who murdered someone while we were in college. It doesn't make me a murderer. SOME of the right acted as if Obama was there helping build the bomb.

Because the day has 24 hours and the week seven days, it must be filled with something. The wonder is given all that time many still believe the unbelievable. I am not sure what to make of that. Is media only there to put the proletariats to sleep? It could be that Marx was born too early, had he viewed TV today, he would have given up on Communism, he would have realized that with American Idol, 24, CSI, and Cold Case etc etc his ideas had no chance. His readers are asleep.

Wassa madda midcan, did you lose something? A seat perhaps?

Nope! And we now know that all it takes to dupe you and YOUR ILK is slick talk, a six-pack set of abs and some terrorists as friends

We focus on magazine spreads, you guys spread lies about Obama's birth certificate, and say Obama is a terrorist or his friends are terrorist. I especially like the one that Obama is gay.

Interesting way you hide the truths in plain sight among the lies, Lu. You bad. And don't label everyone on the right as 'you guys'. You're smarter than that.
What is the truth? That Obama sat on a board with someone who bombed the pentagon when he was probably five years old, and you guys ran with it. I especially like the fact the RIGHT never pointed out the fact McCain was "friends" with people who sat on that same board. THe RIGHT acted as if Ayers and Obama were having sleep overs, when in reality they were never that good of friends.

Wassa madda midcan, did you lose something? A seat perhaps?

Me, I lost nothing, I do quite well. It is those in need of help who lost, rather sad in the richest nation don't you think?

"Man has the right to live. He has the right to bodily integrity and to the means necessary for the proper development of life, particularly food, clothing, shelter, medical care, rest, and, finally, the necessary social services. In consequence, he has the right to be looked after in the event of ill health; disability stemming from his work; widowhood; old age; enforced unemployment; or whenever through no fault of his own he is deprived of the means of livelihood." Pope John XXIII

Interesting way you hide the truths in plain sight among the lies, Lu. You bad. And don't label everyone on the right as 'you guys'. You're smarter than that.

Off topic here, but I never understood why people get their panties in a wad over the use of "you people" or "you guys." I mean how else to define an entire group of people who feel exactly the same way? Is it a throwback to "you people" meaning black people which, then, was derogatory? But the phrase has been so cliche'd as to mean nothing other than what it says on its face. Get over it.

I never said anything about Obama's birth certificate!!! Don't lump me into that fucking crowd!!!
You are known by the company you keep....what group was Ayers a member of and what was their claim to infamy back in the 60's/70's?

I don't care what Ayers did when Obama was only a child, they have proven that Obama was not very close to him. I was friend with a kid in grade school, who murdered someone while we were in college. It doesn't make me a murderer. SOME of the right acted as if Obama was there helping build the bomb.

Did you have him over to your house to discuss present day stuff? If you did then you're an associate of a murderer. That's how it works. In politics, associations are equated with access to the person in office.

some candidates might take it as a complement, and one thing Dems, GOP, and Independents can all agree on is that we'd all throw up if we saw a picture of John McCain posing "half-nude"

Not when he was 22. Yummy!

mccainolddm0802_468x843.jpg

some candidates might take it as a complement, and one thing Dems, GOP, and Independents can all agree on is that we'd all throw up if we saw a picture of John McCain posing "half-nude"

In defense of John McCain on that point, he once was a stud too. People get old, and that aging process starts at around 24. So see what you have to look forward to? One day, even you might be criticizing and/or chuckling over the ramblings of younguns who think they will miraculously escape the aging process.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yea and how bout that Liberal Rag Boston Globe posting a Coakley victory on their site eight hours before the polls closed? DOH! The Liberal Media doesn't have much credibility left at this point. I think most common sense thinking Americans understand this.

Yep--I am truly surprised that many of them can still afford to broadcast. But in the end--as we saw yesterday--the majority of Americans still see through the B.S. they broadcast. By making a comment that women only voted for Brown because he is a "hunk"--just insults women.

The liberal left wing media had a huge loss yesterday also.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back