Leave it to Fox to find one asshole to tell their audience what they want to hear

And the Foxies eat this shit up.

Look at how many threads posted here trying to change and spin the story.

It was terrorist attack motivated by race.

They're all in on the preposterous myth that there's no such thing as rightwing terrorism.

They sort of have to take that position, because they're also all in on Muslim terrorism being a reflection of all of Islam;

they've set themselves up for the use of their own 'logic' against them.

Fox has been trying to START a race war ever since Obama took office.
You're a retard. Why did the shooter target a church? No black folks anywhere else? The pastor may have had a point there, FOX airs a bunch of opinions. If they have someone on you disagree with and it makes you meltdown so much the better. The life you shorten is your own.
Wow..A "retard"..??......I guess your mindset is pretty well established already..Got a mirror.??:anj_stfu:
I have plenty of mirrors, retard. Got a brain? You didn't offer much of a response.

You're a retard. Why did the shooter target a church? No black folks anywhere else? The pastor may have had a point there, FOX airs a bunch of opinions. If they have someone on you disagree with and it makes you meltdown so much the better. The life you shorten is your own.
Wow..A "retard"..??......I guess your mindset is pretty well established already..Got a mirror.??:anj_stfu:
you really don't expect him to tailor his language just because smarter people than he is don't refer to things in certain derogatory ways.
LOL. Libtards are hypocrites.

I have plenty of mirrors, retard. Got a brain? You didn't offer much of a response.
Actually it was a bit overdone IMNSFHO, given the intelligence level of my audience..!!....I generally only discuss stuff with folks wit a 3 digit IQ, but I'm making an exception in your case, only because you're such a great fella..!!

Actually it was a bit overdone IMNSFHO, given the intelligence level of my audience..!!....I generally only discuss stuff with folks wit a 3 digit IQ, but I'm making an exception in your case, only because you're such a great fella..!!
You think you have an audience and a three digit IQ?

And terrorism. "The media response had been too slow to acknowledge the culture that made such violence possible, Stewart said: “I heard someone on the news say, a tragedy has visited this church. This wasn’t a tornado. This was racist. This was a guy with a Rhodesia badge on his sweater … This one is black and white. There’s no nuance here.

“And we’re going to keep pretending: I don’t get it, what happened, there’s one guy lost his mind. We are steeped in that culture in this country and we refuse to recognise it, and I cannot believe how hard people are working to discount it.”

Stewart pointed to what he called the “racial wallpaper” of South Carolina, where a confederate flag continues to be flown within the grounds of the capitol building: “The confederate flag flies over South Carolina. And the roads are named for confederate generals.""

Daily Show s Jon Stewart on Charleston shooting This was a terrorist attack World news The Guardian

Larry Wilmore rips conservative response to Charleston shootings Fox makes my f cking head explode

you might disagree. I don't think it's terrorism. not all violence is terrorism. something terroristic seeks a political end. this was just violence for the sake of violence.

sometimes a murderous bigot is just a murderous bigot.

But, from reports from aquaintances he wanted to spark a race war, because of that one of his intents then, was to spark fear and terror in the hearts of black people every where.
Take black churchgoers alone, you don't think at every black church in this country, that the worshippers won't be keeping one eye on the door from now on because of this ?

If he intended to not only murder, but to scare, then it's terrorism.

I don't like "hate crime" laws. But if we are going to have them, then this was definitely one. Likewise, I believe if we are going to describe terrorism as an act intended to scare and terrorize, then this was that IMO.

There must be a 1-800-Uncle-Tom-Sell-Out service that Fox calls to get some of their shameful black guest commentators.

Often their black guests look like they are there under threat of injury to their family.

Obama and Eric Holder have been trying to start a race war from the very beginning of his office, not Fox.
This stupid kid was motivated by the Trayvon Martin case according to his manifesto.

You are taking one single extremist view and blowing it up into something it is not.
Some people just get hooked on hysteria, I suppose.

Forum List

Back