Leave it to Fox to find one asshole to tell their audience what they want to hear

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
But not the truth.

The S.C. stated this was ALL about the race of the victims. Not their Christian views. But FOX wants to change the narrative. So they find one asswipe willing to go on TV and spew shit.

Pro-gun pastor tells Fox: ‘Hate crime’ means shooter is prejudiced against ‘biblical views’ — not race

Face it, once you go on Fox to promote something that demonstrably false, you are a piece of shit.

Conservative pastor E.W. Jackson, a former Republican candidate for lieutenant governor in Virginia, told Fox News on Thursday that all clergy should be armed because a white South Carolina shooter attacked a historically black South Carolina church for it’s “biblical views,” not because of racism.

At a press conference early on Thursday, Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen released photos of a white man who was suspected of gunning down nine people at Emanuel AME Church in what was described as a “hate crime.”

It's a classic Big Lie. To say this wasn't about race is a lie so outrageous that it makes people think that there must be some truth to it,
because they can't believe someone would tell such an outrageous lie. At least that's how the big lie theory is supposed to work.

If it wasn't about race then why did he post a Facebook picture of himself wearing a jacket with the racist Apartheid flag of South Africa on it?

In Facebook photo suspected Charleston shooter wears flags of racist regimes in Africa - The Washington Post

upload_2015-6-19_7-24-47.png

Then there are the things that he is quoted as having said about race;

Everything Known About Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof - The Daily Beast

Joseph Meek Jr. told the Associated Press that he and Roof were best friends in middle school, then reconnected a few weeks ago when Roof reached out to Meek on Facebook. Meek says Roof had begun ranting about the murders of Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray and saying that black people were “taking over the world.”

“He said blacks were taking over the world. Someone needed to do something about it for the white race,” Meek said. “He said he wanted segregation between whites and blacks. I said, ‘That’s not the way it should be.' But he kept talking about it.”

And terrorism. "The media response had been too slow to acknowledge the culture that made such violence possible, Stewart said: “I heard someone on the news say, a tragedy has visited this church. This wasn’t a tornado. This was racist. This was a guy with a Rhodesia badge on his sweater … This one is black and white. There’s no nuance here.

“And we’re going to keep pretending: I don’t get it, what happened, there’s one guy lost his mind. We are steeped in that culture in this country and we refuse to recognise it, and I cannot believe how hard people are working to discount it.”

Stewart pointed to what he called the “racial wallpaper” of South Carolina, where a confederate flag continues to be flown within the grounds of the capitol building: “The confederate flag flies over South Carolina. And the roads are named for confederate generals.""

Daily Show s Jon Stewart on Charleston shooting This was a terrorist attack World news The Guardian

Larry Wilmore rips conservative response to Charleston shootings Fox makes my f cking head explode

People are trying to stop a race war. That's where this is heading. Feed it if you must but it won't be democrat against republican.

The kid was bat shit nuts, on meds to control violent outbursts. Call it what it is and stop the BS

And the Foxies eat this shit up.

Look at how many threads posted here trying to change and spin the story.

It was terrorist attack motivated by race.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Fox has been trying to START a race war ever since Obama took office.
You're a retard. Why did the shooter target a church? No black folks anywhere else? The pastor may have had a point there, FOX airs a bunch of opinions. If they have someone on you disagree with and it makes you meltdown so much the better. The life you shorten is your own.

There certainly seems to be a great deal of preoccupation with various war scenarios. Some talk about a political revolution, some a race war, some a religious war, some an economic uprising, some to use their guns. One could get the impression a war was somehow desired.
War is not amusing and seldom really settles anything. What about the culture puts this insane human practice so much in the forefront of thought?

You're a retard. Why did the shooter target a church? No black folks anywhere else? The pastor may have had a point there, FOX airs a bunch of opinions. If they have someone on you disagree with and it makes you meltdown so much the better. The life you shorten is your own.
Wow..A "retard"..??......I guess your mindset is pretty well established already..Got a mirror.??:anj_stfu:

And the Foxies eat this shit up.

Look at how many threads posted here trying to change and spin the story.

It was terrorist attack motivated by race.

Race doesn't motivate anything. WTF are you talking bout Willis ?

The shooter said it was his "mission".

Doh!

Gotcha there, sparky.

Race was his mission ? That doesn't make sense but that's not surprising. Have you determined that this person is sane ?

And terrorism. "The media response had been too slow to acknowledge the culture that made such violence possible, Stewart said: “I heard someone on the news say, a tragedy has visited this church. This wasn’t a tornado. This was racist. This was a guy with a Rhodesia badge on his sweater … This one is black and white. There’s no nuance here.

“And we’re going to keep pretending: I don’t get it, what happened, there’s one guy lost his mind. We are steeped in that culture in this country and we refuse to recognise it, and I cannot believe how hard people are working to discount it.”

Stewart pointed to what he called the “racial wallpaper” of South Carolina, where a confederate flag continues to be flown within the grounds of the capitol building: “The confederate flag flies over South Carolina. And the roads are named for confederate generals.""

Daily Show s Jon Stewart on Charleston shooting This was a terrorist attack World news The Guardian

Larry Wilmore rips conservative response to Charleston shootings Fox makes my f cking head explode

you might disagree. I don't think it's terrorism. not all violence is terrorism. something terroristic seeks a political end. this was just violence for the sake of violence.

sometimes a murderous bigot is just a murderous bigot.

There certainly seems to be a great deal of preoccupation with various war scenarios. Some talk about a political revolution, some a race war, some a religious war, some an economic uprising, some to use their guns. One could get the impression a war was somehow desired.
War is not amusing and seldom really settles anything. What about the culture puts this insane human practice so much in the forefront of thought?

The failure to resolve conflicts in any other way.

Wow..A "retard"..??......I guess your mindset is pretty well established already..Got a mirror.??:anj_stfu:

you really don't expect him to tailor his language just because smarter people than he is don't refer to things in certain derogatory ways.

Forum List

Back