Leave Iran alone- Another Big Lie?

Israel hails Iranian munitions explosion, hopes for more
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak on Sunday hailed the deadly munitions blast at a base of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards and hoped for more such incidents.

“I don’t know the extent of the explosion,” he told military radio, asked about the incident. “But it would be desirable if they multiply.”
Israel hails Iranian munitions explosion, hopes for more | The Raw Story

Report: Israel behind Iran recent blasts
A Western intelligence source on Monday was quoted as saying by Time magazine that the Israeli Mossad is responsible for Saturday's blast in a military base near Tehran. "Don't believe the Iranians that it was an accident," the official told the publication, adding that other sabotage is being planned to impede the Iranian ability to develop and deliver a nuclear weapon. "There are more bullets in the magazine," the official conveyed.

On Saturday, two blasts hit an ammunition depot near the Shahriyar town, some 30 km west of Tehran. According to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), the incident occurred when troops unloaded projectile from the depot. The number of victims reached 17 people, while 15 people were injured.

Among the dead was a senior officer at the Revolutionary Guard. General Hasan Tehrani Moqaddam was hailed for "his efforts in launching and organizing the Guard's artillery and missile units," according to the semi-official Fars news agency.
Report: Israel behind Iran recent blasts | Al Bawaba

"...it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be. Of course, it would be very difficult for the United States to goad Iran into such a provocation without the rest of the world recognizing this game, which would then undermine it. (One method that would have some possibility of success would be to ratchet up covert regime change efforts in the hope that Tehran would retaliate overtly, or even semi-overtly, which could then be portrayed as an unprovoked act of Iranian aggression.)
Activist Post: Feds Foil Own Saudi Assassination Plot: Pin it on Iran

^ Yes, Iran works towards nuclear weapons, calls to end Israel, calls the Holocaust a lie, and blames Israel for provoking it and yes, Israel hails Iran's failure to create weapons to attack Israel with. They have a strong and stated desire to remove it from the pages of time and if Israel helped to damage the Iranian attempts to create those weapons.

Good on Israel imho.

^ Yes, Iran works towards nuclear weapons, calls to end Israel, calls the Holocaust a lie, and blames Israel for provoking it and yes, Israel hails Iran's failure to create weapons to attack Israel with. They have a strong and stated desire to remove it from the pages of time and if Israel helped to damage the Iranian attempts to create those weapons.

Good on Israel imho.

Pay back will be a bitch:eusa_pray:

^ Yes. Ahmadinejad wishes to hasten the coming of the Mahdi and you say payback is a bitch.

I totally agree.

Good on Israel imho.

Pay back will be a bitch:eusa_pray:

Pay back for spain, puta...:lol: :clap2:

Taichiliberal, you said: "Right now, Russia is not in an economically good position to start venturing into a proxy war in the Middle East, so that may be a good thing. But, they won't sit idle while the US gains Iran via an Israel throw down....nor will Syria or Egypt for that matter. What exactly will they do and to what degree will determine if there is a quasi-WWIII in the Middle East. And remember, China is the gorilla leaning against the door."

You need to do more reading internationally. About 18 or so months ago, Russia claimed all the oil in the Arctic Circle, and they're actively seeking to extract it and will, as there is so much oil under the seabed there. They'll be right off the Alaskan coast, right up to the last kilometer of the median line, their UN claim is in.

So if you think Mother Russia is on the brink of destitution, you go to St. Petersburg. Go to St. Peter's big Cathedral. Note the columns of solid lapis lazuli and other larger ones of malachite. Note how there are probably a hundred thousand tons of semiprecious rocks there, which they bought centuries back. A typical 36" bead chain that weighs less than 4 ounces retails around $1200, more if you go to a big city and can find one. The stuff is precious, and they are cataloging it in tonnage, not ounces. That's just the tease. They're loaded. They're smart. And they're picky, picky, picky about involving themselves in endless wars with other nations. They have uses for us.

But if you think Russia is having the slightest financial issues, head over to the Hermitage while you're in St. Pete's. You will see 2 of a small handful of original Leonardo da Vinci paintings and one sculpture, of which there are fewer left than his paintings. (14). The place is one bazillion square feet of astonishing treasures, and don't forget, the Russians are teases. They don't show their hand to rivals, but I assure, the Russians are formidable, worthy competitors, who do not lose anything they wish to keep.

It's we bad, they bad. Not much else to say on the subject, except we lose opportunities to be friends when they want it that way. It's Twilight Zone with them--they are in control of the horizontal, the vertical, etc.

Might as well just be glad they condescend to let a few of us in to view their treasures, and forget the small snubs. That wouldn't happen if we treated them with a little more grace than we do. I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm just a seamstress who has an eye for art and a total passionate heart for the fine arts. We could learn a thing or two just by looking at Russia for who they claim to be--"Mother Russia"--yet be guided by the wisdom that we, too, are worthy competitors by virtue and through our amazing, longsuffering founders who forged the best system of living this world has ever seen or will ever see again, unless duplicated somewhere else. :)

Last edited:
Taichiliberal, you said: "Right now, Russia is not in an economically good position to start venturing into a proxy war in the Middle East, so that may be a good thing. But, they won't sit idle while the US gains Iran via an Israel throw down....nor will Syria or Egypt for that matter. What exactly will they do and to what degree will determine if there is a quasi-WWIII in the Middle East. And remember, China is the gorilla leaning against the door."

You need to do more reading internationally. About 18 or so months ago, Russia claimed all the oil in the Arctic Circle, and they're actively seeking to extract it and will, as there is so much oil under the seabed there. They'll be right off the Alaskan coast, right up to the last kilometer of the median line, their UN claim is in.

You need to stop assuming so much....this has been a point of contention for over 2 years now Arctic ownership claims - Geopolitical Monitor

So if you think Mother Russia is on the brink of destitution, you go to St. Petersburg. Go to St. Peter's big Cathedral. Note the columns of solid lapis lazuli and other larger ones of malachite. Note how there are probably a hundred thousand tons of semiprecious rocks there, which they bought centuries back. A typical 36" bead chain that weighs less than 4 ounces retails around $1200, more if you go to a big city and can find one. The stuff is precious, and they are cataloging it in tonnage, not ounces. That's just the tease. They're loaded. They're smart. And they're picky, picky, picky about involving themselves in endless wars with other nations. They have uses for us.

But if you think Russia is having the slightest financial issues, head over to the Hermitage while you're in St. Pete's. You will see 2 of a small handful of original Leonardo da Vinci paintings and one sculpture, of which there are fewer left than his paintings. (14). The place is one bazillion square feet of astonishing treasures, and don't forget, the Russians are teases. They don't show their hand to rivals, but I assure, the Russians are formidable, worthy competitors, who do not lose anything they wish to keep.

It's we bad, they bad. Not much else to say on the subject, except we lose opportunities to be friends when they want it that way. It's Twilight Zone with them--they are in control of the horizontal, the vertical, etc.

Might as well just be glad they condescend to let a few of us in to view their treasures, and forget the small snubs. That wouldn't happen if we treated them with a little more grace than we do. I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm just a seamstress who has an eye for art and a total passionate heart for the fine arts. We could learn a thing or two just by looking at Russia for who they claim to be--"Mother Russia"--yet be guided by the wisdom that we, too, are worthy competitors by virtue and through our amazing, longsuffering founders who forged the best system of living this world has ever seen or will ever see again, unless duplicated somewhere else. :)

Your myopia combined with your supposition and conjectur does not make for an accurate assessment, let alone support your previous assertions.

Observe:

2011: hollow growth or major overhaul for Russia's economy?

2011: hollow growth or major overhaul for Russia's economy? - Telegraph

Last edited:
As long as Ahmadinejad can point to war clouds coming from Israel and the West, the less he has to worry about the Iranian people removing his dopey ass from office due to his failed domestic policies, and the mullahs from endorsing his heave-ho.

On the other hand, the FACT that Israel has had nukes in violation of all international law for DECADES makes justifications for any Arab/Indian/muslim nation to seek nukes all too easy.

And the band played on.

As long as Ahmadinejad can point to war clouds coming from Israel and the West, the less he has to worry about the Iranian people removing his dopey ass from office due to his failed domestic policies, and the mullahs from endorsing his heave-ho.

On the other hand, the FACT that Israel has had nukes in violation of all international law for DECADES makes justifications for any Arab/Indian/muslim nation to seek nukes all too easy.

And the band played on.

Are you retarded or just stupid? Iranian leaders have threatened to destroy Israel and fund Hamas, a US and EU designated terrorist faction.

Under customary law, Israel is permitted to take preemptive military action against Iran.

Now, even you know, shit-for-brains.:clap2:

And the band played on.

Are you retarded or just stupid? Stop talking to your mother like that! Or are you projecting again?Iranian leaders have threatened to destroy Israel and fund Hamas, a US and EU designated terrorist faction.

No shit sherlock! How does that change what I've stated? Or do you comprehand what I've stated?

Under customary law, Israel is permitted to take preemptive military action against Iran.

WTF are you babbling about, toodles? Please document this "customary law", unless it's just another bit of rubbish jokers like you pull out of their asses during such discussions.

Gee, you didn't have to tell me YOU had shit-for-brains, Stoney old thing. Your post is a glaring testament to that. Carry on. :lol:

And the band played on.

Are you retarded or just stupid? Stop talking to your mother like that! Or are you projecting again?Iranian leaders have threatened to destroy Israel and fund Hamas, a US and EU designated terrorist faction.

No shit sherlock! How does that change what I've stated? Or do you comprehand what I've stated?

WTF are you babbling about, toodles? Please document this "customary law", unless it's just another bit of rubbish jokers like you pull out of their asses during such discussions.

Gee, you didn't have to tell me YOU had shit-for-brains, Stoney old thing. Your post is a glaring testament to that. Carry on. :lol:

It's unfortunate your IQ is lower than your SPF factor. Have an adult assist you with your homework pertaining to the justification of Israeli preemptive military action against Iran based on customary law.

Last edited:

That's certainly true. Although, I can't imagine Khamenei will allow Ahmadinejad to be thrown out of power since that will reflect badly upon the office of the Supreme Leader.

Since Israel is not a signer of the NPT, what law is it breaking?

Gee, you didn't have to tell me YOU had shit-for-brains, Stoney old thing. Your post is a glaring testament to that. Carry on.

The fact of the matter is that you are a fucking clueless moron, and do have shit-for-brains.

Having nuclear weapons is NOT illegal for a country who is NOT an NPT signatory.

Second fuckbrain, iran has no border with israel, and its out-of-unifrom terrorist armies attacking israel directly is a far graver issue than a country having nuclear weapons for over 50 years and not threatening anyone who does not threaten or attack it first.

When is the UN and other world bodies going to punish iran for being the world's #1 state terror sponsor?

It's unfortunate your IQ is lower than your SPF factor. Have an adult assist you with your homework pertaining to the justification of Israeli preemptive military action against Iran based on customary law.

you're talking way above his IQ level.

you're talking way above his IQ level.

Mirror mirror, monkey?

Ahhh, just as I thought....Stoney is just another blowhard who can't back up what he says. I asked Stoney to "Please document this "customary law", but instead I get a repeat of his BS. Newsflash for ya Stoney, YOU made the claim, the burden of proof is on YOU. That's how it works, toodles...just ask any high school/college debate squad or English Professor.

But Stoney is a braying jackass, folks. Cornered, he'll just keep parroting his bluff and bluster...signifying nothing. Poor stupe doesn't even know that Iran had given us intel on Al Qaeda after 9/11, and at the same time a growing opposition to Ahmadinejad was being led by the nephew of the decease Ayatollah Kohmeni! But that was squashed in a wave of nationalism when the Shrub put Iran BACK on the "Axis of Evil" list, giving Dinner Jacket all the PR he needed to stay in power.

Here's a thought....get Israel to own up to violating all UN and NATO accords regarding it's nuclear arsenal, then MAYBE we can difuse this BS before it goes any further. Until then, same as it ever was! Carry on.

That's certainly true. Although, I can't imagine Khamenei will allow Ahmadinejad to be thrown out of power since that will reflect badly upon the office of the Supreme Leader.

He may not have a choice. Remember that prior to the Shrub braying "Axis of Evil" stuff, there was a growing opposition to Ahmadinejad led by the likes of the nephew of the deceased Ayatollah Kohmeni....but that got drowned out thanks to Dinner Jacket banging the nationalism drum and pointing at the Shrub. And Dinner Jacket has rubbed the mullahs the wrong way in the recent past with some of his policies.

Since Israel is not a signer of the NPT, what law is it breaking?

One of the provisions by which the US bi-annually shovels $2 billion to Israel is that they DO NOT develop nuke weapons (USC Title 22, Chapter
72, subchapter 1). Then there's the UN rulings: Iraq, Israel and the United Nations: Double standards | The Economist

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
One of the provisions by which the US bi-annually shovels $2 billion to Israel is that they DO NOT develop nuke weapons (USC Title 22, Chapter
72, subchapter 1). Then there's the UN rulings: Iraq, Israel and the United Nations: Double standards | The Economist

Call a cop, dink. :lol:

Israel receives military hardware, equivalent to about 1% of GDP, no biggie. In exchange, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/year in American exports while poor shits like you buy from China.

Oh, and, by the way, Google and Yahoo have key R&D centers in Israel so how do you use the internet without them, dink? :lol:

Last edited:
Here is a good article worth reading...

War Tard: Why Israel wants to attack Iran.

There is only 13 millions Jews on Earth, over half of them live in Israel.

Now, take into account that most Muslims want to kill them all and that every one of Israel's neighbors agrees, can you blame them for not trusting Iran? A country who's leaders have openly said over and over again they want to push the Jews into the sea.

Muslims want to take back Jerusalem because it is one of their holiest sites. Muslims think that Jews are like a disease infecting this place. So when one of the leading supporters of terror in the world is only weeks away from building nukes on their own it makes every inhabitant of Israel worry. One nuke would at least destroy half of their country. It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. Once those crazy Mullahs let that beast out of it's cage it's too late. Also we can't forget the blackmail Iran can use against Israel or any of their allies.

When you take someone's land and use American sheep to perpetrate genocide they tend to not like you.

Here is a good article worth reading...

War Tard: Why Israel wants to attack Iran.

There is only 13 millions Jews on Earth, over half of them live in Israel.

Now, take into account that most Muslims want to kill them all and that every one of Israel's neighbors agrees, can you blame them for not trusting Iran? A country who's leaders have openly said over and over again they want to push the Jews into the sea.

Muslims want to take back Jerusalem because it is one of their holiest sites. Muslims think that Jews are like a disease infecting this place. So when one of the leading supporters of terror in the world is only weeks away from building nukes on their own it makes every inhabitant of Israel worry. One nuke would at least destroy half of their country. It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. Once those crazy Mullahs let that beast out of it's cage it's too late. Also we can't forget the blackmail Iran can use against Israel or any of their allies.

When you take someone's land and use American sheep to perpetrate genocide they tend to not like you.

Didn't Muslimes take the Middle East and north Africa from the Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians and every other infidel, shit-for-brains? Ever hear of al-Andalus which the Muslimes renamed Spain? Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews owned Jerusalem 2000 years before the pedophile Mahomet was even born. That motherfucker never set foot in Jerusalem and it was never a Muslime capital as it has been for the Jews for 3000 years.

Now, even you know, dumbass.:clap2:

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel...
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/heritage/about.html

University of Chicago Oriental Institute---Empires in the Fertile Crescent: : Israel, Ancient Assyria, and Anatolia
Visitors will get a rare look at one of the most important geographic regions in the ancient Near East beginning January 29 with the opening of "Empires in the Fertile Crescent: Ancient Assyria, Anatolia and Israel," the newest galleries at the Museum of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

The galleries showcase artifacts that illustrate the power of these ancient civilizations, including sculptural representations of tributes demanded by kings of ancient Assyria, and some sources of continual fascination, such as a fragment of the Dead Sea Scrolls--one of the few examples in the United States.

"Visitors begin in Assyria, move across Anatolia and down the Mediterranean coast to the land of ancient Israel. The galleries also trace the conquests of the Assyrian empire across the Middle East and follow their trail to Israel."

The Israelites, who emerged as the dominant people of that region in about 975 B.C. are documented by many objects of daily life, a large stamp engraved with a biblical text and an ossuary (box for bones) inscribed in Hebrew.
Probably the most spectacular portion of the Megiddo gallery, however, is the Megiddo ivories. These exquisitely carved pieces of elephant tusks were inlays in furniture, and a particularly large piece was made into a game board.

http://oi.uchicago.edu/museum/east/

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. B.C.E.
http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k66717&tabgroupid=icb.tabgroup103110

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Canaan and Ancient Israel
The first major North American exhibition dedicated to the archaeology of ancient Israel and neighboring lands, "Canaan and Ancient Israel" features more than 350 rare artifacts from about 3,000 to 586 B.C.E., excavated by University of Pennsylvania Museum archaeologists in Israel,
http://www.artcom.com/Museums/newones/19104-63.htm

Yale Law School Faculty Scholarship Series: Ancient Land Law in Israel, Mesopotamia, Egypt
This Article provides an overview of the land regimes that the peoples of Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Israel created by law and custom between 3000 B.C. and 500 B.C

A look at land regimes in the earliest periods of human history can illuminate debate over the extent to which human institutions can be expected to vary from time to time and place to place.
http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/fss_papers/410/

Yale University Press: Education in Ancient Israel
In this groundbreaking new book, distinguished biblical scholar James L. Crenshaw investigates both the pragmatic hows and the philosophical whys of education in ancient Israel and its surroundings. Asking questions as basic as "Who were the teachers and students and from what segment of Israelite society did they come?" and "How did instructors interest young people in the things they had to say?" Crenshaw explores the institutions and practices of education in ancient Israel. The results are often surprising and more complicated than one would expect.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=9780300140118

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=0300059191

Cambridge University Press: The World of Ancient Israel
http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/isbn/item2326779/?site_locale=en_GB

Cambridge University Press: Wisdom in Ancient Israel
http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/isbn/item1158291/Wisdom in Ancient Israel/?site_locale=en_GB

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back