Learning The New Liberal Language: 10 Words and Phrases That Have Been Redefined

17. Swift Action - What you say you're gonna do when you see an opportunity to score political points with your base. Preferably when it's one of your special interest groups. Example: "I will take swift action to help the people of Haiti.....I will take swift action to push through this health care bill"

18. Deliberate Thoughtful Process - What you usually end up doing when you're trying to delay making a decision. Example: Taking months to send troops to Afghanistan. Deciding not to comment on a national emergency for days because you're not really interested or you don't see any political benefit in rushing up to the cameras claiming you're on the job.

19. Wedge-Issue - This is a Democrat's bread and butter. Take a position that is ridiculous and even better morally reprehensible.....but most importantly..favors one group over another in effect causing divisions to form. Common-sense is thrown out the window. Anyone who dares to speak up when a bill is introduced that not only favors one group over another but is too damned expensive...that ingrate becomes a target to that special interest group. Claims of racism and being mean-spirited are commonly thrown around in hopes that it will grow legs and take off. It was used during the Immigration debate, Affirmative Action, Katrina, and now Haiti to a lessor extent. It works when the President is a Republican but to a much lessor extent with a Democrat President who uses it to his advantage.

tea bagger: person who cant seem to understand facts and prefers lies.

Fister

from your link netro :rofl:

Borg_Obama_Cube.jpg

@ TruthMatters: You have been duped by the anti-tea party propoganda. Do some PERSONAL reasearch at the next tea party. Just walk through and ask people some questions instead of relying on the corporate sponsored (those are the people that pay to advertise on those blogs after all :lol:) anti-tea hype

Shit mongerer: Someone who intentionally tries to stir shit up. Similar to a hate-mongerer, but instead of spreading hate, a shit mongerer spreads shit around, or mud in this case.

you have a good handle on your personality.. I'll hand that too you..

Forum List

Back